+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

smoggie

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
abhicg said:
Seems like its based on the VO processing pace. VO finished with Feb and Mar, would have started with April.
As the 6 month KPI has been exceeded for the majority of those with March AOR, the priority now for IRCC is meeting the 6 month KPI for April applicants. March and February go to to the back of the queue and will be processed as and when IRCC are able. That is business and the reality of the target led world we live in. I am sure February and March will mostly be processed before February 2017, which seems to be the new target IRCC are quoting to applicants that have exceeded 6 months.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkadnan said:
Friend im not waiting now .. i want to busy in other activity bc no one knows now when ppr will come. Its hard to ignore but trying....
Hi dear Mkadnan
That,s good but difficult.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smoggie said:
As the 6 month KPI has been exceeded for the majority of those with March AOR, the priority now for IRCC is meeting the 6 month KPI for April applicants. March and February go to to the back of the queue and will be processed as and when IRCC are able. That is business and the reality of the target led world we live in. I am sure February and March will mostly be processed before February 2017, which seems to be the new target IRCC are quoting to applicants that have exceeded 6 months.
Hi dear smoggie
This is ur personal opinion or you read in Web page/press release from IRCC.THIS DECISION IS VERY irritating and heart broken those who are already waiting QUE IN AOR Jan-feb-March applicant. If you have link plz share ur info source.
Plz don,t mind because we are worried about our case.
Thanks in advance.
Fst/outlander
Aor 05/03/16
Still waiting ppr.

Tikka123

Jun 26, 2016
Hi,

Could you please tell me anybody here whose submitted IMM 5257 (Tempory Resident Visa/ schedule 1) as request of CIC while waiting for PPR?
Is that clue for delay the process?

AOR : 21-03-2016
PNP outlander

Eagerly waiting for your reply ...

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
smoggie said:
There is no such thing.. IRCC don't group applicants by "months". Every case is dealt with alone. The way this forum is organized is irrelevant to IRCC.

syeduzair

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4/4A: April 01, 2016
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
March 29, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all.

I need an advice. I'm PNP outland with AOR March 29.

I'm soon to get married in a few months. I can also possibly arrange to get married earlier and provide legal marriage documents now, if required.

Should I let my current PR application to process? OR Is it advisable to intervene at this point in time and submit request for spousal sponsorship?

amodmallya

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24-04-2016
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
26-11-2016
Sooner you do, sooner they can start processing the application while you wait to get married as per your customs and tradition.

Aug 9, 2016
Hello Everyone
Can someone share how long on average its taking now a days to get the visa stamped from CPC OTTAWA after submitting the passport.

thanks
Asif

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Just got my GCMS notes - ordered on the 22nd of August.

Absolutelly the same as the previous one from july.

They pulled out on the 30th of august, last note is from july 6th, and then it was transfer to my local VO (Sao Paulo) on the 8th of June.

From that, nothing. No movement whatsoever.

Officially frustrated :'(

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
gwap2 said:
Still waiting..... Just called cic the agent said i everything looks good in my file only final decision left. He told me that i may hear anytime day to day int the end of the month..

cec inland
Aor march 16
Bg check aug 3
Rprf aug 4
Could you please tell me how can we speak with an agent, as options there for status of application end up saying go online to check your status, please help?

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Based on GCMS, it appears that they made decision on my file in August but held on to issuing PPR till I just cross six months mark. I believe they are intentionally issuing PPR around six months mark unlike last year when most of the CECs got PPR in 3-4 months.

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SecularFirst said:
Based on GCMS, it appears that they made decision on my file in August but held on to issuing PPR till I just cross six months mark. I believe they are intentionally issuing PPR around six months mark unlike last year when most of the CECs got PPR in 3-4 months.
I understand why. When the Year End report came out and some categories had processing time like 3.8 months, everybody set their expectations to this deadline.

Waiting to cross a 6 months mark is a way to set everyones expectation that this should be the regular processing time. Makes sense.