Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Already answered buddy above

Congratulations!
First please check if you are from Visa Exempt Country, If yes you need to upload Photocopy in your mycic account only.
If not as mentioned you need to use the specified courier with Return Prepaid for countries mentioned in email. You can not deliver the Passport in person

razabi83 said:
Guys can you help me answering the question posted here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.0.html;msg5464541#msg5464541

Thx a lot

razabi83

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Travel history - April 28
AOR Received.
19-03-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2016
VNC007, the email doesn't talk about MyCIC account and there's no room in MyCIC account to upload a photocopy of the passport, which btw they already have, as part of the e-application. So I'm guessing I have to use the courier. Am I right?

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
are you from Visa Exempt country ?
by person can be done at VFS only, but in your case please follow country specific guidelines and courier they mentioned :)

razabi83 said:
VNC007, the email doesn't talk about MyCIC account and there's no room in MyCIC account to upload a photocopy of the passport, which btw they already have, as part of the e-application. So I'm guessing it's either in person or by courier. Am I right?

Pakistani_Funter

Jul 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London & Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-Jul-2016
Passport Req..
02-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-Aug-2016
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
razabi83 said:
Hi guys, I just received PPR. I need help. Do you understand, from the email below which I've received, wether I can deliver a photocopy of my passport and the rest of the required documents in person at the canadian embassy in Rome? Thanks a lot

Dear Madam/Sir,

We are ready to issue the permanent resident visa that entitles you to enter Canada. The following information is required to complete your application.

If you do not respond within 30 days from the date of this letter (or before the expiry date of the visas, whichever comes first), your file will be closed.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

Have you got married or divorced?
Have you given birth or adopted a child?
Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-Ottawa

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case can be finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and/or prevent you from sponsoring your dependants in the future. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least two blank visa pages in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be a blank visa page for each of them.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain a regular passport.

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

Please select only one option to send your passport(s). The options depend on your country of residence:

- Option 1: residents of Albania
- Option 2: residents of Greece
- Option 3: residents of Canada
- Option 4: residents of Italy, Malta and other countries

For all options, please send the following documents:

Page 1 of this document.
The original passport(s), or a photocopy of the passport(s) if you are from a visa exempt country. To find out if you are from a visa exempt country, please consult the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
2 photos. For photo specifications, please consult the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
A letter outlining the height and eye colour for each member of your accompanying family members.

Information for new immigrants
To apply for a permanent resident card, find information about how to start your life in Canada or to find out what services are available near you, please consult the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/residents/new_immigrants.asp

To cross the border: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp
Living in Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index
Welcome to Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/welcome/index.asp

OPTION

INSTRUCTIONS

Residents of Albania

We strongly recommend you use the services of AC (Albanian Courier) for the delivery and prepaid pick up of your documents to:

Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
Via Zara 30
00198 Rome
Italy

Please contact Albanian Courier (AC) through their web site: www.albaniancourier.al

Residents of Greece

We strongly encourage you use the services of DHL GREECE for the delivery and prepaid pick up of your documents to:

Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
Via Zara 30
00198 Rome
Italy

You may contact them through their website http://www.dhl.gr/en.html, or by phone +302109890000 or by email at athcustserv@dhl.com . DHL GREECE offers discounts for customers shipping to and from the Canadian Embassy in Rome.

Residents of Canada

Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier.

ü If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)

CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.
You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

ü If sent by private courier (only)

CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1

If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier.
Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

Residents of Italy, Malta and other countries not indicated above

If you wish to use a courier service for return of your passport or documentation, you must provide a pre-paid, pre-addressed courier airway bill when you send your passport/documents to:
Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
Via Zara 30
00198 Rome
Italy
We will advise you when your visa is ready so you can contact your courier with pick up instructions. You should record the airway bill number that you provided for return delivery so that you may track the delivery yourself. We will not contact courier companies on your behalf. If you do not include notification of a prepaid courier your passports/visas will automatically be returned to you by registered mail. The Embassy is not responsible for the loss of any envelope sent by registered mail.

Dear Razabi,

You have to courier the following documents by using VFS Global [http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Italy/] to the following address [Note :Canadian Embassy not deal in Person]

Documents that you need to send to the Canadian Embassy Italy:
1) Copy of PPR letter
2) Original Passport [ Italy passport holder required a visa before entering to Canada ]
3) 2 Photos, Please see the required specification on this website[ http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf ]
4) A letter outlining the height and eye colour for each member of your accompanying family members [ Make a document on Excel in which write down the Name, Height & Eye Colour of all family members including yourself.

Address where you have to send the documents :
Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
Via Zara 30
00198 Rome
Italy

Regards,
Pakistani Funter

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
VNC - You are also FSW Outland (no PNP & no LMIA) right?
Have you written to NDVO? I am planning to call today and write to them as well.

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

razabi83

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
19-03-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2016
Pakistani_Funter said:
2) Original Passport [ Italy passport holder required a visa before entering to Canada ]

Address where you have to send the documents :
Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
Via Zara 30
00198 Rome
Italy

Regards,
Pakistani Funter
Pakistani_Funter italian passport holder just require an eTA to travel to Canada. Why are you saying they do need a VISA?

razabi83

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
19-03-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2016
Another question: the email also mentions that I can authorize another person to present the passports and pick up the visas for
myself and, if applicable, for my dependents. That´s why I was under the impression that I could deliver it in person. Is the authorization still meant to be used for the courier sender and recipients?

Thx again

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Yes writing or calling does not help, they work at their own pace.
if you are really worried you can write a CSE or email with Urgent in Subject but I don't think it will help your case.
The standard reply is we are working on file and very soon you will hear from us. or in worst case they have asked people to call them back in Jan 2017.

PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
VNC - You are also FSW Outland (no PNP & no LMIA) right?
Have you written to NDVO? I am planning to call today and write to them as well.

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
It seems you are from Visa except country, so just send photocopy of passport, 2 photo as specified, Page 1 of PPR letter and thats it. No need to send passports :). In your case COPR will be mailed to you

Authorisation to Courier company to pick up the reverse parcel from embassy on your behalf, I guess COPR will be mailed to you on your address.

razabi83 said:
Another question: the email also mentions that I can authorize another person to present the passports and pick up the visas for
myself and, if applicable, for my dependents. That´s why I was under the impression that I could deliver it in person. Is the authorization still meant to be used for the courier sender and recipients?

Thx again

Boxer2015

Sep 22, 2016
Hi Friends,

I am very new to this forum. I read all your comments and it has been very helpful. I have applied under FSW Outland category and is waiting for my PPR. We are 3 members in the application . Visa office is NDVO. My background check is in progress since Aug 16th, 2016 and after that no updates yet. Anybody got their background check in progress on the same date? My timeline is below:

ITA: 24 Feb 2016
AOR: 29 Mar 2016
Background check 'In Progress': 16 Aug 2016
PPR: Waiting

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Hi, Welcome :)

There are many FSW people from NDVO who have BG IP from 2-3 months, you may follow the sheets in my signature.
Currently NDVO has started with FEB FSW and very soon they will jump to March FSW, so we might have to wait for 30 more days, 7-7.5 months is ideal timeline for FSW applicants as per current trend

Boxer2015 said:
Hi Friends,

I am very new to this forum. I read all your comments and it has been very helpful. I have applied under FSW Outland category and is waiting for my PPR. We are 3 members in the application . Visa office is NDVO. My background check is in progress since Aug 16th, 2016 and after that no updates yet. Anybody got their background check in progress on the same date? My timeline is below:

ITA: 24 Feb 2016
AOR: 29 Mar 2016
Background check 'In Progress': 16 Aug 2016
PPR: Waiting

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
VNC007 said:
Yes writing or calling does not help, they work at their own pace.
if you are really worried you can write a CSE or email with Urgent in Subject but I don't think it will help your case.
The standard reply is we are working on file and very soon you will hear from us. or in worst case they have asked people to call them back in Jan 2017.
I know it wont help and am looking at another 2 weeks until they send me a PPR. Though I must say I hate the waiting :p

Boxer2015

Sep 22, 2016
I have gone though the sheet and I see most of the march applications are already processed. This is worrying me. My CRS is 456 with no nomination and job offer.