+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey RealBen,

Just one more day for you!!! hope u can sleep tonight ;) ;)
All the best!!!

Cheers

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PSIL said:
Don't be :(

Many March PPR were given at 6 months + some days ( I was @ +5)

Maybe this week or next your PPR will arrive :)
Thanks ya!!!

I just hope there is some movement this month, n hopefully the PPR. Finally after 6 months, i'm getting in the groove! feels like knocking on the doors of NDVO screaming 'Hello!!!!! 6 months here!!!!!'

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SGA said:
OK, I hope our files are going fine.... I have been seeing a lot of BG in progress so I little worried... Hoping not to cross the 6 month mark.... Good luck :)

Seniors any comments... or words of hope... ;)
Seriously! even if my application would have moved further after eligibility to background, I would get some idea. Will just wait for a day or two, max and then check with my consultant for an update.

fingers crossed for you as well, SGA!

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
mavrick16 said:
Hey RealBen,

Just one more day for you!!! hope u can sleep tonight ;) ;)
All the best!!!

Cheers
Thanks!
I'm already in Canada and I already have a job, so the wait is not really keeping me awake at night ;) :p
I just can't wait to move forward, leave the company I'm working for and start my own business...

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Realben said:
Thanks!
I'm already in Canada and I already have a job, so the wait is not really keeping me awake at night ;) :p
I just can't wait to move forward, leave the company I'm working for and start my own business...
I believe you can leave the job once you have submitted app under CEC. You only need one complete year of experience for CEC, it need not to be continuous.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
SecularFirst said:
I believe you can leave the job once you have submitted app under CEC. You only need one complete year of experience for CEC, it need not to be continuous.
Probably. But I need to be a resident to start a business :D

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sir i have been submitted fees GCMs Notes already plz explain

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on August 8, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning KHAN, Almas Adnan.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· Requests made under the Privacy Act require that your client be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual present in Canada. Please provide proof that your client is entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, a valid temporary residence status document, a permanent residence card, a citizenship card). If not, you may submit an application fee of $5.00 in order for us to process your request under the Access to Information Act.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
mkadnan said:
sir i have been submitted fees GCMs Notes already plz explain

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on August 8, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning KHAN, Almas Adnan.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· Requests made under the Privacy Act require that your client be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual present in Canada. Please provide proof that your client is entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, a valid temporary residence status document, a permanent residence card, a citizenship card). If not, you may submit an application fee of $5.00 in order for us to process your request under the Access to Information Act.
Only people inside Canada can request the GCMS under the privacy act website. You can ask a friend to request it for you or use a website like: gcmsnotes.ca

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys, I am confident tomorrow will be a good day.

Let's Go!

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
SecularFirst said:
Depends on your work permit. If it is open you can work anywhere or closed (you can only work at employer on WP)

If it is closed you must stay put until your status changes from temporary worker to PR

Same goes to opening own business including working as a contractor. :)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
has anyone passport reached ottawa and status changed already, or everyone who got 6th september ppr are still waiting for passport to reach ottawa

nrivoli

Apr 13, 2013
CEC Inland
AOR Feb 24
Nothing Since 'BG check' Jul 14.
I called this past week and the lady said "In process". Nothing else. This is killing me./

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Honeyaustin said:
has anyone passport reached ottawa and status changed already, or everyone who got 6th september ppr are still waiting for passport to reach ottawa
Passport copies and photos are in Ottawa since the morning of the 8th.

No changes in status yet.

There is a topic on this issue at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-september-2016-t449483.45.html :)