+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

derya

Sep 7, 2016
as I am reading everybody's reply, I am getting nervous.. I have not heard back anything yet. I have applied in March 8th. they have asked me two additional documents since then. March 18th IELTS results and April 13th background check. That was all. Tomorrow september 8th will be my 6months waiting after the application. What do you guys suggest? Should wait more and I need to call CIC to get infor about my processing time. When I check my account it still says final decision not started... :-\

spider

Oct 12, 2015
derya said:
as I am reading everybody's reply, I am getting nervous.. I have not heard back anything yet. I have applied in March 8th. they have asked me two additional documents since then. March 18th IELTS results and April 13th background check. That was all. Tomorrow september 8th will be my 6months waiting after the application. What do you guys suggest? Should wait more and I need to call CIC to get infor about my processing time. When I check my account it still says final decision not started... :-\
If it's me, I would call them tomorrow. The cic call center might have an update if you crossed 6 months.

derya

Sep 7, 2016
spider said:
If it's me, I would call them tomorrow. The cic call center might have an update if you crossed 6 months.
Will be 6 months by tomorrow and I am actually freaking out :( I was just wondering if anybody waited this long to get it. I am inland too.

CECPR_2016

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
9-SEPTEMBER-2016
LANDED..........
01-10-2016
derya said:
Will be 6 months by tomorrow and I am actually freaking out :( I was just wondering if anybody waited this long to get it. I am inland too.
I am a cec inland candidate too... completed 6 months today. I called up CIC yesterday , then told like all verification has been over and waiting for final decision. I asked will get rejected at this point, they replied like " No idea of it". I asked how long I need to wait, they replied "any time from now to October 15th". Don't know how they derived that date

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
CECPR_2016 said:
I am a cec inland candidate too... completed 6 months today. I called up CIC yesterday , then told like all verification has been over and waiting for final decision. I asked will get rejected at this point, they replied like " No idea of it". I asked how long I need to wait, they replied "any time from now to October 15th". Don't know how they derived that date
You should hear back next week.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
I hope CEC inland will receive PPR too and ofcource everyone who's waiting.e

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptor_express said:
Hi,

Just a quick question. Is anyone here whose Background Check is still in "Not Started" status?
My BG has been in "Not Started" status since I received my AOR last March 22.

Here is my timeline:
13/01: ITA (PNP Outland)
22/03: Submission & AOR
23/03: Additional Docs (Schedule 4)
07/05: Medical Passed
28/05: Submitted Japan PCC
04/07: Uploaded ECA result as requested by Manila VO

Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone.
You are not alone buddy. I am Mar 20 AOR and my BG status is 'not started'.

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Dear friends,

Finally the much awaited update knocked my door (I mean, the mail inbox :) ) .Got the PPR mail at 11:00 PM IST (dated 7th September 2016). The mail subject reads as 'Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa'.

The primary office as mentioned is CPC-Ottawa,although we are advised to contact the local VFS office in our country (Mumbai, in our case).
It's a very simple and straightforward mail with details regarding how and where to submit the Passports and all..

I have checked and found that there has been no update in the CIC page and the BG is still shown in progress. I guess, that's normal, isn't it?

My wife and I ,are still dazed and yet to realize the sequence of events...it was much awaited for but whenever it happens, it takes time to realize :)

Well, we had done our medical check-ups in February 2016. So, I understand that we have time till next February (2017) to visit and land in Canada.

Here are my details:

FSW Outland
No PNP
AOR : 12th March 2016
BG in Progress: 8th August 2016
PPR : 7th September 2016

Wishing all of you,best of luck for the journey after this and I really wish that everyone gets PPR at the earliest!
This site has been of immense help for all decisions and I am grateful to Asivad and all for the valuable advice ,given time to time.

Regards,

Sourav

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
info4sourav said:
Dear friends,

Finally the much awaited update knocked my door (I mean, the mail inbox :) ) .Got the PPR mail at 11:00 PM IST (dated 7th September 2016). The mail subject reads as 'Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa'.

The primary office as mentioned is CPC-Ottawa,although we are advised to contact the local VFS office in our country (Mumbai, in our case).
It's a very simple and straightforward mail with details regarding how and where to submit the Passports and all..

I have checked and found that there has been no update in the CIC page and the BG is still shown in progress. I guess, that's normal, isn't it?

My wife and I ,are still dazed and yet to realize the sequence of events...it was much awaited for but whenever it happens, it takes time to realize :)

Well, we had done our medical check-ups in February 2016. So, I understand that we have time till next February (2017) to visit and land in Canada.

Here are my details:

FSW Outland
No PNP

Wishing all of you,best of luck for the journey after this and I really wish that everyone gets PPR at the earliest!
This site has been of immense help for all decisions and I am grateful to Asivad and all for the valuable advice ,given time to time.

Regards,

Sourav
wow congrats !!!

VII

Feb 19, 2016
coolhyd said:
From April onwards, the draws were smaller. I expect the processing times to get faster.

However, CIC wanted to clear off the paper based PR applications by the end of this year. If they haven't made good progress on paper based, then we might see the current trend.
Hey there,

Just looking for some second opinion here.

Invitation received under CEC Feb 23, 2016
Documents uploaded March 19, 2016
Medical Passed April 01, 2016
Schedule A requested April 28, 2016
Background check in Progress August 05, 2016
PPR awaited

I haven't heard any news from CIC after my BG check went in progress on Aug 05. Anyone who is AOR March 19th or close has received the PPR?

I am just trying to find out if anyone with AOR March 19th or later has received the passport request yet or no?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you!

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Congratulations Buddy

Need some info from you, Have you ordered GCMS notes ? If yes please share your Primary VO and Secondary VO ?

info4sourav said:
Dear friends,

Here are my details:

FSW Outland
No PNP

Regards,

Sourav

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Thanks a lot..

Sorry,I had not ordered GCMS notes. However, the primary Visa Office as mentioned in the PPR mail is CPC-Ottawa...I guess, secondary should be the one in my country, that's NDVO.