Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
elmas said:
Has your Background Check changed to 'in Progress' for the 2nd time?

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
I know I've posted this before, but I guess it gives us useful information regarding the expected timeline for Inland (FSW/CEC) applicants:

---First PPR rain for February applicants happened on Wednesday, August 3rd (and a few on August 4th) and they were applicants with AORs between Feb 01 to Feb 08.
---Second PPR rain was on Tuesday, August 9th (and a few on August 10th),for applicants with AORs between Feb 09 to Feb 14.
---Third one was Wednesday, August 17 (and a few on August 18th) for applicants with AORs between Feb 15 to 20.

I might have missed a few, and of course there are always some exceptions, but I guess the are finishing up the remaining inland applications this week.

Considering this information, do you think we can expect the First rain for March applicants on Tuesday, August 30 and Wednesday, August 31? (For AORs in the first week of March)
What are your thoughts?

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
niushad said:
I know I've posted this before, but I guess it gives us useful information regarding the expected timeline for Inland (FSW/CEC) applicants:

---First PPR rain for February applicants happened on Wednesday, August 3rd (and a few on August 4th) and they were applicants with AORs between Feb 01 to Feb 08.
---Second PPR rain was on Tuesday, August 9th (and a few on August 10th),for applicants with AORs between Feb 09 to Feb 14.
---Third one was Wednesday, August 17 (and a few on August 18th) for applicants with AORs between Feb 15 to 20.

I might have missed a few, and of course there are always some exceptions, but I guess the are finishing up the remaining inland applications this week.

Considering this information, do you think we can expect the First rain for March applicants on Tuesday, August 30 and Wednesday, August 31? (For AORs in the first week of March)
What are your thoughts?
Hoping for a great flood and not just the rain ;D ;D ;D

bratsche

Dec 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2017
LANDED..........
25-01-2017
niushad said:

What are your thoughts?
Thanks so much for compiling this! I really do hope that we'll see some movement next week for early march applicants, the pattern seems to have been quite consistent for the feb aor people. I suspect that at this point it all depends on your security checks moving along smoothly, and if they do then you get ppr "on schedule". If not, it does look like some folks just have to wait longer. It does feel like the wait is getting harder and harder as it gets closer to 6 months. Fingers crossed for us.

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
niushad said:

What are your thoughts?
By the progression you mentioned above, we would have next week PPR Rain for people with AOR for the last week of February, and the following one, 6-7 of september, PPR Rain for people with AOR in the first week of march.

Two weeks of wait... we're getting there.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Below is another logic

mavrick16 said:
Hello Everyone!!!

Just a quick update and a little bit of my observation :p

Currently Feb AOR are receiving their PPR, latest one to receive PPR is Feb 23 AOR.
Feb had 2989 ITA's which is almost similar to Jar ITA's so the processing time is longer as the number of applications are more. There is big dip in number of ITA's in consecutive months (Mar : 2027, Apr: 1972, May: 1562 and so on) so to my understanding the processing time will significantly reduce once the Feb ITA's are done.
So to cut the story short, we can expect some progress for PNP, CEC and FSW soon in MAY AOR group!!!

All the very best everyone!!!!
Cheers :) :)
We can only do assumptions ;D ;D ;D

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Here is another post wishing good for March and April AoR's:

jovaan said:
It has never been easy to be patient, ... hope the april and march aor's are processed at a faster rate... ;)

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
JP_IndoCan said:
Below is another logic

We can only do assumptions ;D ;D ;D
Posted this in MAY group, as I thought your quote was from March!! Replying it here:

Just a quick correction: In January there were three rounds of invitation: 1518 ITAs, 1463 ITAs and 1,468 ITAs. Total: 4449 ITAs to be processed for January people.

Right about February, close to 3k ITAs. March has pretty much half of ITAs, comparing to January: 2027.

So, we should expect faster processing for March people. Hopefully! :)

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Yes, you might be right but keep in mind that a bunch of late Feb AORs (even Feb 28 and 29) got their PPRs yesterday. That's why I hope for a change in March group next week. Even if not, we've waited this long, we can wait a couple more weeks :)

edilsonjr said:
By the progression you mentioned above, we would have next week PPR Rain for people with AOR for the last week of February, and the following one, 6-7 of september, PPR Rain for people with AOR in the first week of march.

Two weeks of wait... we're getting there.

ronnieS

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
OzTraveller said:
Congrats Ronnie,

Did you get any response about this GO14051 signature? I got the same signature under my RPRF letter. And could you please tell me the CIC email address that was used to send the request?
Hi, No one replied me and I am still clueless what this exactly means.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
ronnieS said:
Hi, No one replied me and I am still clueless what this exactly means.
The GO person is the officer who sends out batch RPRF requests from CPC Ottawa..even I got RPRF request from GO14051.im from april thread..check your RPRF request letter...it will end will the name of the officer who sent you the request

ronnieS

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
lazybone said:
The GO person is the officer who sends out batch RPRF requests from CPC Ottawa..even I got RPRF request from GO14051.im from april thread..check your RPRF request letter...it will end will the name of the officer who sent you the request
There is no name, all it says is GO14051.

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
niushad said:

What are your thoughts?

I think I saw some more approvals today for February AOR's

ronnieS

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
lazybone said:
they dont share their name ...but im sure it is a person...and im sure you got rprf request from ottawa
Yes, my primary VO is Ottawa.