+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

rpabbu

Feb 6, 2016
Hi All,

Need an advice please. My BG went in process on Aug 6th, and AOR is Mar 12. I am the primary applicant.

My spouse passport is going to expire on Feb 27th 2017, Another 6 months and 6 days to go. If am lucky and get a PPR this week I can still send her passport as it will still have 6 months validity.

If I don’t get a PPR this week (which seems to be likely based on the trend), then I think I can’t send the passport later as it will not have 6 months validity. So should I apply for a renewal and send both old and new passport when I get a PPR?

If I apply for renewal and don’t receive the passport within 30 days of receiving PPR, can I raise a CSE to extend the 30 days time based on the status of the renewal? Or it's better to raise a CSE as soon as I apply for a renewal to inform CIC.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
It is so annoying to see so many people still waiting or their PPRs here. It's not like they are issuing 15,000 ITAs every 2 weeks, their ITAs are bellow 1000 so what's the hold up? Slow as hell.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Innana said:
It is so annoying to see so many people still waiting or their PPRs here. It's not like they are issuing 15,000 ITAs every 2 weeks, their ITAs are bellow 1000 so what's the hold up? Slow as hell.
CIC wants to clear up the paper based backlog by end of September or end of the year.

Some paper based applicants are waiting for more than a year.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rpabbu said:
Hi All,

Need an advice please. My BG went in process on Aug 6th, and AOR is Mar 12. I am the primary applicant.

My spouse passport is going to expire on Feb 27th 2017, Another 6 months and 6 days to go. If am lucky and get a PPR this week I can still send her passport as it will still have 6 months validity.

If I don’t get a PPR this week (which seems to be likely based on the trend), then I think I can’t send the passport later as it will not have 6 months validity. So should I apply for a renewal and send both old and new passport when I get a PPR?

If I apply for renewal and don’t receive the passport within 30 days of receiving PPR, can I raise a CSE to extend the 30 days time based on the status of the renewal? Or it's better to raise a CSE as soon as I apply for a renewal to inform CIC.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks
I think when you receive the ppr mail, they probably mention that 'if for some reason you cannot submit the passport within 30 days you must inform us.' But, like I said I'm not sure. Someone who has received a ppr might be able to guide you better.

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Innana said:
Considering it used to take at least a year and a half before express entry I cannot complain. Sure it is stressful like heck waiting for an answer when you are close or past to the 6 month limit but not much you can do about it. Stay positive and keep the champagne chilled for the celebration on the day of approval! :)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tdhnaman said:
Thanks,

I am in Canada right now. I have work permit valid till next year but dont have Canadian work visa, also I dont have US visitor visa.

Now after getting CoPR if I go to Canada-US border for flagpoling but If I denied entry or landing in Canada for whatever reason, so then what will happen?

I wont be able to enter US and Canada. Is it possible? It might be a weird question but was just wondering abt it yesterday night.
they will paste new immigrant visa on your passport, when you send your passport

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
tejasmhaskar said:
Any chances of PPR rain this week?
Doing the rain dance!!! ;D

rpabbu

Feb 6, 2016
Thanks RitJ. I think i should apply for a renewal later this week.

RitJ said:
I think when you receive the ppr mail, they probably mention that 'if for some reason you cannot submit the passport within 30 days you must inform us.' But, like I said I'm not sure. Someone who has received a ppr might be able to guide you better.

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
rpabbu said:
Thanks RitJ. I think i should apply for a renewal later this week.
Hi Rpabbu,

if you are from India, you can try applying for Tatkal
as far i remember, they issue you passport in 7 days.
You will need to visit your local police station after you get passport.
Fee is more than regular passport.

Regards
Ry

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
Innana said:
PNP Inland applications have lowest priority right now and I don't know why. Are you PNP Inland or Outland?

rpabbu

Feb 6, 2016
Thanks Ry. I am from India, but I am currently in Toronto, FSW Inlander. I will check if there is any Tatkal option here, if not need to with regular renewal/ re-issue process.

Thanks.

RyanGiggs011 said:
Hi Rpabbu,

if you are from India, you can try applying for Tatkal
as far i remember, they issue you passport in 7 days.
You will need to visit your local police station after you get passport.
Fee is more than regular passport.

Regards
Ry

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
rpabbu said:
Thanks Ry. I am from India, but I am currently in Toronto, FSW Inlander. I will check if there is any Tatkal option here, if not need to with regular renewal/ re-issue process.

Thanks.
Yes there is an option of Emergency but you need to have a strong reason. Try it I am sure they will do it for you at embassy.