+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
tejasmhaskar said:
Applied for GCMS on 21 June (using the right category - PR). Its almost 37 days and I still have not received the notes :(
Don't know if I will ever get a PPR :(
You can email them if you haven't to check on your GCMS notes status.

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
electrolibrium said:
Well, I got an email 6 hours ago. Background check changed to In Progress, and I also got PPR. Thank you all for your help.

Outland PNP - Ontario
NOC 2173
Score: 1032
OINP Nomination: 23 Feb 2016
ITA: 24 Feb 2016
Application sent & AOR: 13 March 2016
Schedule 4 request: 15 March 2016
Schedule 4 submitted and Medicals passed: 15 March 2016
PPR: 26 July 2016
VO: Ankara

Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started

Dear ***,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able
to meet this deadline, please inform us

Question: Do I need to submit the "Passport Submission Form" only once for my family? I have 2 dependants (Total people: 3) in my application and curious if I need to submit a seperate form for each person.
Hi Electro...

Would you please advise if: 1) RPRF for a family of 4: principal applicant + spouse + 2 7 year-old kids = $490 x 2 = $980 ?
2) After undergoing Medical Request, the doctor will send result to CIC directly, applicant need to send Police Check + RPRF payment proof by courier to Visa office (in my case-Singapore)?

Anymore clarifications/ comments/ sharings would be appreciated!

Oct 9, 2015
BlueSun said:
Hi Electro...

Would you please advise if: 1) RPRF for a family of 4: principal applicant + spouse + 2 7 year-old kids = $490 x 2 = $980 ?
2) After undergoing Medical Request, the doctor will send result to CIC directly, applicant need to send Police Check + RPRF payment proof by courier to Visa office (in my case-Singapore)?

Anymore clarifications/ comments/ sharings would be appreciated!
Hi BlueSun,

1) You're correct. No charge for kids.
2) I paid all fees upfront, so I didn't need to send anything to VO at all. Physician sent medical report directly to CIC in my case. I was able to upload Police Certificates prior to submission of my application.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
electrolibrium said:
Well, I got an email 6 hours ago. Background check changed to In Progress, and I also got PPR. Thank you all for your help.

Outland PNP - Ontario
NOC 2173

Dear ***,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able

Question: Do I need to submit the "Passport Submission Form" only once for my family? I have 2 dependants (Total people: 3) in my application and curious if I need to submit a seperate form for each person.
Congrats!

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
electrolibrium said:

Congrats!

Just send one copy of your PPR along with all of your passports and photos in one package.

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received a ghost e-mail about a status update from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. This happened following today's CSE I raised about the repeat RPRF request I received yesterday.

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
haznac said:
Just received a ghost e-mail about a status update from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. This happened following today's CSE I raised about the repeat RPRF request I received yesterday.
Finally they got it.. :) ..

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
electrolibrium said:

Outland PNP - Ontario
NOC 2173

Dear ***,

Congrats!!!

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016 Celpip and 06-02-2016 Police Clearance
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
electrolibrium said:

Outland PNP - Ontario
NOC 2173

Dear ***,

HI Congrats.. were happy for you..

Is your BGC was change to not needed at this time before in progress^ can you tell me waht dates^ thank you.

MY AOR is April 23, my ITA is same as you.

Thank you

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuteness7 said:
HI Congrats.. were happy for you..

Is your BGC was change to not needed at this time before in progress^ can you tell me waht dates^ thank you.

MY AOR is April 23, my ITA is same as you.

Thank you
Since I was instant messaging with him, I can pitch in here: His BGC changed from "Not needed at this time" to "In Progress" and he received the PPR mail the same day.

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
did you guys see that they even change that line applications are processed in 6 months or less.now they start saying no processing time available but we are committed to process applications in 6 months or less :mad:

https://postimg.org/image/6ig1ajriv/

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Congratulations electrolibrium!!!

electrolibrium said: