+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
YJZ said:
I will provide as much as I could to satisfy the requirement. Dont wanna mess it up.

did you have a lot more funds in your bank account by the time you were asked to prove the source of funds?
I provided all the information at the time of application. I submitted a new bank statement with increased funds lately because the value of cad had been rising since past few months. Well that is the case in India. I dunno where you come from so it might be okay in your case.

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
canvisaforhim said:
I provided all the information at the time of application. I submitted a new bank statement with increased funds lately because the value of cad had been rising since past few months. Well that is the case in India. I dunno where you come from so it might be okay in your case.
In my bank statements, I have above minimum in all of them, and CAD has been dropping since I sent it to CiC... I hope they don't request me anything.

Did you add any document with the Exchange rate?

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
edilsonjr said:
In my bank statements, I have above minimum in all of them, and CAD has been dropping since I sent it to CiC... I hope they don't request me anything.

All the funds I declared was in my Canadian bank account in CAD currency, so there is no need to mention exchange rate.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
YJZ said:
All the funds I declared was in my Canadian bank account in CAD currency, so there is no need to mention exchange rate.

i have a similar situation but i have not been asked for a updated funds yet.

i have alrady provided them with updated proof of funds in may .....

in my case i have been getting my salray and i had funds already but i withdraw a major amount and then credited back major amount .....do you have anything similar to this?

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
i have a similar situation but i have not been asked for a updated funds yet.

i have alrady provided them with updated proof of funds in may .....

in my case i have been getting my salray and i had funds already but i withdraw a major amount and then credited back major amount .....do you have anything similar to this?
our cases are slightly different. In my case, my parents transferred a significant amount to my bank account right after the submission of my PR application. This is the 1st time (hope it also be the last time) they asked me to provide supporting docs for proof of funds. I am taking my time to gather the info/documents as detailed as possible to satisfy their requirement with respect to the source of available in funds.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
YJZ said:
our cases are slightly different. In my case, my parents transferred a significant amount to my bank account right after the submission of my PR application. This is the 1st time (hope it also be the last time) they asked me to provide supporting docs for proof of funds. I am taking my time to gather the info/documents as detailed as possible to satisfy their requirement with respect to the source of available in funds.
hopefully everything will be fine :)

i have one last question apologies for asking so many questions tho....

in your GCMS under activity sections

do you have an activity which says:

ACTIVITY 1:
UCI:
NAME: SUB ACTIVITY/ ACTIVITY TYPE: SELECTION EE-ECON
FIELD NAME: STATUS
NEW VALUE : PASSED
UPDATE DATE: XXX
UPDATED BY:
OFFICE : CPC-OTTAWA

THIS ACTIVITY IS PASSED AFTER A OFFICER REVIEWS YOUR FILE AT THE LOCAL VO AND ONLY THEN YOUR ELIGIBLITY IS PASSED AT THE VERY TOP OF YOUR NOTES.

YOU CAN FIND ACTIVITY SECTION IN YOUR GCMS AT THE LAST FEW PAGES..JUST ABOVE DETAILED NOTES.

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
hopefully everything will be fine :)

i have one last question apologies for asking so many questions tho....

in your GCMS under activity sections

do you have an activity which says:

ACTIVITY 1:
UCI:
NAME: SUB ACTIVITY/ ACTIVITY TYPE: SELECTION EE-ECON
FIELD NAME: STATUS
NEW VALUE : PASSED
UPDATE DATE: XXX
UPDATED BY:
OFFICE : CPC-OTTAWA

THIS ACTIVITY IS PASSED AFTER A OFFICER REVIEWS YOUR FILE AT THE LOCAL VO AND ONLY THEN YOUR ELIGIBLITY IS PASSED AT THE VERY TOP OF YOUR NOTES.

YOU CAN FIND ACTIVITY SECTION IN YOUR GCMS AT THE LAST FEW PAGES..JUST ABOVE DETAILED NOTES.
Sorry I have no exact same section like yours, just double checked my Notes. What's your concern about that?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
YJZ said:
Sorry I have no exact same section like yours, just double checked my Notes. What's your concern about that?

I WANTED TO KNOW IF ELIGIBLITY IS PASSED , EVEN THEN WOULD WE BE ASKED FOR POF REQUIREMENTS.

if you dont have that in your notes that means your eligiblity is not passed yet... but recommnded passed by a agent ...and officer didnt pass it yet.

what does your assesments say at the 2nd pages of your notes?

eligiblity: passed
criminilaty: passed
security:
medical: passed

is it like this?

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
edilsonjr said:

I did not send any exchange rate document.. just the latest bank statement which shows more than required funds. I too hope it should be fine.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Four and a half months since AOR....and absolutely no update since passing the medicals on the 3rd March. This is going slower than I thought!!!

Lyt

Sep 10, 2015
Hi there,

I'm a march applicant as well and i've been following this thread ever since. I just recently received my gcms note and in the client details it shows a different e-mail address. When I applied I used my personal e-mail but when I requested the gcms notes it indicates the e-mail of the agent who used to process my work permit. She has nothing to do with my application for PR as I decided to do it myself. I'm just worried that any updates or correspondence will now go to her e-mail and not mine and I won't be able to read it. My file was transferred to the local intake office and I'm wondering if there's any technical glitch when the file was transferred. I'm an FSW inland applicant. Should I call cic to verify? My application is thru online and there's no update till now. Hope you can enlighten me. thanks...

SW1407

Nov 10, 2015
Hi All,
I got PPR on July 13th, thank you all and all the best .. :)

My timelines:

Category : ONIP Outland
ONIP nomination : 10th Jan 2016
ITA : 12 Jan 2016
AOR : 12 March 2016
PPR: 13th July

Thanks
Swamy

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Lyt said:
Hi there,

I'm a march applicant as well and i've been following this thread ever since. I just recently received my gcms note and in the client details it shows a different e-mail address. When I applied I used my personal e-mail but when I requested the gcms notes it indicates the e-mail of the agent who used to process my work permit. She has nothing to do with my application for PR as I decided to do it myself. I'm just worried that any updates or correspondence will now go to her e-mail and not mine and I won't be able to read it. My file was transferred to the local intake office and I'm wondering if there's any technical glitch when the file was transferred. I'm an FSW inland applicant. Should I call cic to verify? My application is thru online and there's no update till now. Hope you can enlighten me. thanks...
Send a CSE to change your email address.

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SW1407 said:
Hi All,
I got PPR on July 13th, thank you all and all the best .. :)

My timelines:

Category : ONIP Outland
ONIP nomination : 10th Jan 2016
ITA : 12 Jan 2016
AOR : 12 March 2016
PPR: 13th July

Thanks
Swamy
Hi Swamy, congrats! Do you happen to know you visa office please?

Good luck in Canada :)