Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Completed 4 months from AOR. Countdown begins after completing one more month! :)

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
dchazer said:
Completed 4 months from AOR. Countdown begins after completing one more month! :)
Nice!! Three and a half months here and already can't sleep right. :-X

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
4 months since AOR today.

6 months milestone seems sooo far away...
Rhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
YJZ said:
I did provide 6 month bank statement, but there are two e-transfers to my bank account from parents before the submission my application. My application is HK office and they ask me to provide the source for the available funds. My AOR was 21 March, both R10 and A11.2 met according to GCMS notes. Again, BG check is in progress.
Thanks for your reply.

So u didn had salary transfers?
Is thi before Ur eligiblity passed in gcms?

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
YJZ said:
I did provide 6 month bank statement, but there are two e-transfers to my bank account from parents before the submission my application. My application is HK office and they ask me to provide the source for the available funds. My AOR was 21 March, both R10 and A11.2 met according to GCMS notes. Again, BG check is in progress.
Don't so much worry about it. you can send an affidavit in which your parents can declare that they have gifted this money to you and you are free to use it. Along with that you can mention their account details and if possible, you can send a CA evaluation of your parents' accounts. I think this should be sufficient.

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
canvisaforhim said:
Don't so much worry about it. you can send an affidavit in which your parents can declare that they have gifted this money to you and you are free to use it. Along with that you can mention their account details and if possible, you can send a CA evaluation of your parents' accounts. I think this should be sufficient.
Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. I already asked my parents to write a statement declaring the money was a gift and the transfer documents from their bank as well as bank statements to show where the money was transferred from. Never come across the CA evaluation, can you please tell me more about that?

Thank you.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
YJZ said:
Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. I already asked my parents to write a statement declaring the money was a gift and the transfer documents from their bank as well as bank statements to show where the money was transferred from. Never come across the CA evaluation, can you please tell me more about that?

Thank you.
Is your eligiblity cleared ingcms?

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
Thanks for your reply.

So u didn had salary transfers?
Is thi before Ur eligiblity passed in gcms?
I had met the minimum requirement in terms of funds when I applied for PR, but never thought i would be asked to provide supporting documents for the source of available in funds.

The request came after my BG changed to in progress, which is after the eligibility passed.

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
YJZ said:

Thank you.
Its that a CA verifies your parent's salary/tax statements and certifies that all the money was earned by leagal means.. In my statement, the CA wrote the following-

It is to certify that xxxxx has gifted zzzz amount to their son/daughter vide cheque no 111 and the same amount has been credited in the account of xxxx.
I have reviewed the transactions and confirm that money given to xxxx following Income Tax Provisions.

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
canvisaforhim said:
Its that a CA verifies your parent's salary/tax statements and certifies that all the money was earned by leagal means.. In my statement, the CA wrote the following-

It is to certify that xxxxx has gifted zzzz amount to their son/daughter vide cheque no 111 and the same amount has been credited in the account of xxxx.
I have reviewed the transactions and confirm that money given to xxxx following Income Tax Provisions.
Thanks for the quick turn-around. I just was not sure how much details I should go into at this point, and thought a statement from parents would suffice.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
YJZ said:
Eligibility met.
Hopefully u shall be good dont stress :)

I your file at local vo or ottawa? How much time have u been given to submit pof?

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
YJZ said:
Thanks for the quick turn-around. I just was not sure how much details I should go into at this point, and thought a statement from parents would suffice.
Your welcomed! The CA certificate is a precaution I guess. My agent suggested this extra measure. Glad that my experience came of use to you.

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
Hopefully u shall be good dont stress :)

I your file at local vo or ottawa? How much time have u been given to submit pof?
My application is being reviewed in HK Office, and I was given plenty of time (a month) to provide the supporting documents.

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
canvisaforhim said:
Your welcomed! The CA certificate is a precaution I guess. My agent suggested this extra measure. Glad that my experience came of use to you.
I will provide as much as I could to satisfy the requirement. Dont wanna mess it up.

did you have a lot more funds in your bank account by the time you were asked to prove the source of funds?