+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
xlnzee said:
Completed 120 Days today :eek:
Don't really know how the time went by, although at times it seemed it didn't move at all.

Another couple of months of wait, hopefully!
we almost have the same timeline. I am also a SINP nominee. How long did it take for you to get your SINP nomination? I am thinking CIC processing would take almost the same time as SINP processing or longer.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lab_le said:
we almost have the same timeline. I am also a SINP nominee. How long did it take for you to get your SINP nomination? I am thinking CIC processing would take almost the same time as SINP processing or longer.
Got my SINP nomination in 8 days, if only your analogy worked I would have had my PPR 112 days ago :D

Jokes apart, the processing for nomination and PR application have nothing to with each other.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Cofca, you will definitely need to get a US PCC and should apply for it immediately!

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
xlnzee said:
Got my SINP nomination in 8 days, if only your analogy worked I would have had my PPR 112 days ago :D

Jokes apart, the processing for nomination and PR application have nothing to with each other.
OMG really?! My SINP was processed for 5 months! Thankfully they have nothing to do with each other. :D

Hopefully we get the PPR soon!

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lab_le said:
OMG really?! My SINP was processed for 5 months! Thankfully they have nothing to do with each other. :D

Hopefully we get the PPR soon!
Yes, really. Also got my nomination extended for another 3 months, so its valid till 30th September.
Hopefully, I wouldn't have to wait that long for PPR.

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
xlnzee said:
Yes, really. Also got my nomination extended for another 3 months, so its valid till 30th September.
Hopefully, I wouldn't have to wait that long for PPR.
Does the nomination expire? I thought the expiration for the nomination should be frozen once the application is submitted to CIC.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
lab_le said:
Does the nomination expire? I thought the expiration for the nomination should be frozen once the application is submitted to CIC.
yes my thoughts are the same, is it mandatory to extend PNP nomination after AOR? my nomination expires in the next two weeks.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lab_le said:
Yes, the nomination has an expiry date, its valid for 6 months, however it does not impact your PR application as long as its valid at the time of submitting eAPR.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eye in the sky said:
yes my thoughts are the same, is it mandatory to extend PNP nomination after AOR? my nomination expires in the next two weeks.
Nomination needs to be valid at the time of submitting eAPR, it can expire after that and will not have any impact on your PR application.
The same applies to PCC, IELTS, ECA, etc.

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
xlnzee said:
Yes, the nomination has an expiry date, its valid for 6 months, however it does not impact your PR application as long as its valid at the time of submitting eAPR.
Alright! Good to know. Thank you!
I panicked a bit when you said you extended your nomination. ;D

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
xlnzee said:
Nomination needs to be valid at the time of submitting eAPR, it can expire after that and will not have any impact on your PR application.
The same applies to PCC, IELTS, ECA, etc.
BTW, we also have the same NOC code. I hope we get our PPR soon!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
lab_le said:
BTW, we also have the same NOC code. I hope we get our PPR soon!
2171 here as well :p

Manjot123

Jul 7, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am little worried here... i got into Express entry pool on 18 OCT'15 and Got nominated by Onatrio PNP shortly after.. i got my AOR on 23rd march'16. But nothing after that.. any idea how much time do they take to send nomination certificate so i get 600 points.
File is valid for one year in express entry pool right.. and hardly 3 months now left..!!

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manjot123 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am little worried here... i got into Express entry pool on 18 OCT'15 and Got nominated by Onatrio PNP shortly after.. i got my AOR on 23rd march'16. But nothing after that.. any idea how much time do they take to send nomination certificate so i get 600 points.
File is valid for one year in express entry pool right.. and hardly 3 months now left..!!
I don't know the answer, but I am just adding a comment so this thread will bump to top and someone may see the question and help you with it.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Manjot123 said:
Hi Everyone,

Manjot123, I don't think you got nominated by OINP... I think you got the provincial intrest letter; You applied to Ontario and received AOR on 23 March 2016.. You now need to wait for Ontario to nominate you; you will received the nomiantion letter a month after your nomination. By then you will have received 600 points and most probably an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for perrmanent residence.

That's how I understood your post. I hope I have helped.