+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cofca said:
OMG, it doesn't look good for me... They will definitely ask me to provide one... this will definitely derail my application.. I heard it takes long to get a US FBI PCC..
You'd better apply for the FBI PC now. It takes almost 4 months to obtain it. Make sure: 1. Send multiple copies of your fingerprints. 2. Use Livescan to do the fingerprint if possible.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Congratulations limon01!

limon01 said:
Hi guys

I got PPR yesterday! Below are my timeline. I was not expecting to get it so fast. I’ve traveled a lot and live in 4 different countries. In addition, I was not able to submit the FBI PCC together with my application and got an extension for submitting it later. So I cannot complain!

Good luck to everybody! I am sure that you all will get your PRs very soon. All the best!

PNP (Outland)
AOR: 23/03/2016
Medical passed on 28/03/2016
Schedule 4 request:30/03/2016 (submitted on 31/3/2016)
FBI PCC request:01/04/2016 (submitted on 14/04/2016)
Background check: Not started (I have no idea when it changed because I am using an consultant and I have no access to the account)
Passport request: 07/07/2016

Hariti0108

May 29, 2016
I will be touching 4 months next week.

There has been no movement at all on my file.. yet. When is the latest I can expect my PPR?

My timeline:
ITA: 10 Feb
AOR: 16 Mar
FBI PCC uploaded: 6 May
FSW OUTLAND

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Hariti0108 said:

There has been no movement at all on my file.. yet. When is the latest I can expect my PPR?

My timeline:
FSW OUTLAND
Did u order gcms??.....if yes what does it say, if no pl order now......which country do u live in.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hi All,

I have recently received my GCMS notes. It has 3 agents reviews so far i.e. till 28th May 2016. One is support agent review and 2 other agents review for A11.2 & R10. A11.2 & R10 is all okay and met and after that it has been transferred for further review due on 30th June 2016. Security has not started. I have a few questions:

1. How many agents review the application in total? What can I expect in terms on timeline given the above scenario?
2. What does security check involve?
3. Where can I find my visa office in the GCMS notes? It says Centralized office in most of the places and file transferred within centralized office few times.
4. What does biographic check means? And what does NRT means with biographic check?

Raz711

May 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I am a PNP Inland applicant. My AOR on March 28. My background check updated to In progress after long time on July 07. Initially background went to in progress on April 19. Then background changed to not needed on May 10, when CIC asked for Schedule A form. How long do you think it will take CIC to make a decision now?

Good luck to all.

YJZ

Mar 21, 2016
Hariti0108 said:

My timeline:
FSW OUTLAND
You and I got invited on the same day, though my AOR was issued on 21 Mar. According to GCMS Notes both my R10 & A11.2 met, and I was asked to provide Household Register on the 4th of July. By the way, my application has been transferred to HK office. Since the required doc has been provided before the deadline was given, not sure when they will continue to process my application.

Let's keep each other posted on the progress, if possible. Keep hoping for the best every one.

Hariti0108

May 29, 2016
canadianrrk said:
Did u order gcms??.....if yes what does it say, if no pl order now......which country do u live in.
I haven't ordered gcms. I think I should order them to get an idea on where the application stands.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Received my GCMS notes today (was ordered after 3 months of AOR) -

On 08/03/2016

REVIEW TYPE: Support service agent APPLICATION: XXXXX REGULATION FSW: I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 453 - ITA Score: 479 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: No Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant:- English: IELTS - Received: Met threshold and verified COMMON LAW/SPOUSE:- English: IELTS - Received: Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFO, EDUCATION, PROOF OF FUNDS, POLICE CERT
On 09/03/2016

*** AGENT REVIEW *** R10 POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK. All police certificates on application Following PC's NRT INDIA. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. Canadian equivalence summary reported by issuing agency as MASTER'S DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confined on ECA site. ECA Canadian equivalence summary reported by issuing agency as MASTER's DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE eligibility. AGE applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to eAPR.
On 11/03/2016

*** AGENT REVIEW A11.2 *** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the application: A11.2 Decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW Points total: 79 CRS points at invitation to apply: 479 CRS minimum score for round: 453 Current CRS Score: 479 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA points awarded as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points or 3 years of foreign work experience with Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCSL) Primary Occupation: NOC 2174 with Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCSL) Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment.
After that nothing till date.

My queries are as below -

• It seems to me that R10 and 11.2 checks are done and over with. Is my reading of this correct?
  • It doesn't seem to mention anywhere about a transfer to NDVO. What does that mean? Does it mean that my application could be delayed further than the July-September timeline I was looking at?
  • It also does not seem to mention anything specific about PoF. Can I assume that passed as well since 11.2 says "Met"?
  • My proof of funds was a little touch-and-go at the time of submission. Do I need to pre-emptively submit a new PoF to them since the CAD-INR exchange rate has depreciated since I submitted my application?

dallasboy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
18-APR-2016
AOR Received.
11-MAR-2016
Med's Request
22-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
06-APR-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
FYI - I got my third GCMS notes. The details in second and third gcms notes are exactly same as first one even though these were ordered one month apart. No progress whatsoever.

Security - not started
Criminality - not started
medical - passed

Looks like I am the candidate for 6+ months....which I don't mind as long as they approve it.....since applying, I had changed employer, change city & state of residence and our medicals expire in Feb 2017...

Lets assume I get my PPR by end of 2016, in that case, how much time CIC provides to complete the landing? I think we have to land by the earliest of a) expiry of medicals b) expiry of passport c) one year from landing temp visa....I know that exact date will be mentioned in the letter but does anyone know for sure?

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
dallasboy said:
FYI - I got my third GCMS notes. The details in second and third gcms notes are exactly same as first one even though these were ordered one month apart. No progress whatsoever.

Security - not started
Criminality - not started
medical - passed

Looks like I am the candidate for 6+ months....which I don't mind as long as they approve it.....since applying, I had changed employer, change city & state of residence and our medicals expire in Feb 2017...

Lets assume I get my PPR by end of 2016, in that case, how much time CIC provides to complete the landing? I think we have to land by the earliest of a) expiry of medicals b) expiry of passport c) one year from landing temp visa....I know that exact date will be mentioned in the letter but does anyone know for sure?
You will have to land before expiry of medicals.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
GokulGuruprasad said:

On 08/03/2016

REVIEW TYPE: Support service agent APPLICATION: XXXXX REGULATION FSW: I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 453 - ITA Score: 479 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: No Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant:- English: IELTS - Received: Met threshold and verified COMMON LAW/SPOUSE:- English: IELTS - Received: Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFO, EDUCATION, PROOF OF FUNDS, POLICE CERT

On 09/03/2016

*** AGENT REVIEW *** R10 POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK. All police certificates on application Following PC's NRT INDIA. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. Canadian equivalence summary reported by issuing agency as MASTER'S DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confined on ECA site. ECA Canadian equivalence summary reported by issuing agency as MASTER's DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE eligibility. AGE applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to eAPR.

On 11/03/2016

*** AGENT REVIEW A11.2 *** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the application: A11.2 Decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW Points total: 79 CRS points at invitation to apply: 479 CRS minimum score for round: 453 Current CRS Score: 479 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA points awarded as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points or 3 years of foreign work experience with Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCSL) Primary Occupation: NOC 2174 with Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCSL) Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment.

• It seems to me that R10 and 11.2 checks are done and over with. Is my reading of this correct?
  • It doesn't seem to mention anywhere about a transfer to NDVO. What does that mean? Does it mean that my application could be delayed further than the July-September timeline I was looking at?
  • It also does not seem to mention anything specific about PoF. Can I assume that passed as well since 11.2 says "Met"?
  • My proof of funds was a little touch-and-go at the time of submission. Do I need to pre-emptively submit a new PoF to them since the CAD-INR exchange rate has depreciated since I submitted my application?
Any advice on this guys?

Gurpalschahal

Jun 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
GokulGuruprasad said:

my aor is 27/3/16 FSW OUTLAND FROM INDIA
R10 AND 11.2 WERE DONE ON 31.3.16
AND FILE WAS TRANSFERRED TO NEW DELHI SAME DAY (31.3.16)

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • GokulGuruprasad said:

- From your notes it seems so.

- Transfer history is also mentioned in the notes, check that to see if it was transferred to local VO or not, althouh it does not necessarily mean a delay in application processing, from your notes it seems quite the opposite.

- POF "MET" is usually mentioned in the first 4 to 5 pages of the notes, search and you should find it there.

- If your POF statement mentioned the funds in CAD$ and it met the threshold required then you have nothing to worry about, also CIC should consider the fluctuation in currency rates.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Completed 120 Days today :eek:
Don't really know how the time went by, although at times it seemed it didn't move at all.

Another couple of months of wait, hopefully!