+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
The-SpaceGuy said:
Hello All

I received my gcms notes today. I applied for CEC inland. used my foreign work experience as well.

Criminality and medicals : passed

Security and eligibility : Not started

Although, in a Notes section VO wrote, Failed candidate in the notes section.

Assessment 1 says : failed candidate, this assessment was done right after my AOR. March 21 is my AOR, March 22nd Assessment1 was made.

attaching the notes part. I am i in trouble. Please check the image.

image link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7OwkUQelRhcS1lTYjRkaDNFRW8/view?usp=sharing

You must scrutinize your notes and check where have they marked the ineligibility.. you need to check where they have entered information about Express entry eligibility. I am sure you will find something in your notes. otherwise they cant just write failed candidate. good luck to you.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Just a point - Do you have 1 year experience for CEC?

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hello everyone..
I received my GCMS notes today.
It says:
Case analyst/ selection review:EE-M1-PV2*****A 11.2 ASSESMENT****RPRF OUTSTANDING*****NOT REGISTERED AS A PROFFESIONAL ARCHITECT IN CANADA*****Provincial nominee program applicant. Applicant selected by Ontario with PNC# under Non Employer driven. PNP applicant in primary NOC 0212
(It goes onto mention my work ex etc). FOSS check- No adverse info. WES- met
the duties listed in the letter of reference appears to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC selected. As a result I am satisfied that within the 10 years before the date on which their application on permanent resident visa is made they have accumulated, over a continous period at least one year of full time experience as (etc etc)
PA does meet the FSW criteria for the selected NOC. PA does meet the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. Family Members- PA is married - Marraige certificate on file. Copies of valid passport submitted. Medical- passed.

Few questions:
1. Is it a problem that I am not registered as a proffesional architect in Canada?
2. I have been working with my present company since October 2010, but the analysts' review says that I have been working since 08Jan 2014-Present. Why is it so? I rechecked my experience letter submitted as well.
Any other views/ advice will be much appreciated.

AOR: 08March 2016
Visa Office : NDVO
Category : PNP Outland

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
rashib said:
Hello everyone..
I received my GCMS notes today.
It says:
Case analyst/ selection review:EE-M1-PV2*****A 11.2 ASSESMENT****RPRF OUTSTANDING*****NOT REGISTERED AS A PROFFESIONAL ARCHITECT IN CANADA*****Provincial nominee program applicant. Applicant selected by Ontario with PNC# under Non Employer driven. PNP applicant in primary NOC 0212
(It goes onto mention my work ex etc). FOSS check- No adverse info. WES- met
the duties listed in the letter of reference appears to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC selected. As a result I am satisfied that within the 10 years before the date on which their application on permanent resident visa is made they have accumulated, over a continous period at least one year of full time experience as (etc etc)
PA does meet the FSW criteria for the selected NOC. PA does meet the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. Family Members- PA is married - Marraige certificate on file. Copies of valid passport submitted. Medical- passed.

Few questions:
1. Is it a problem that I am not registered as a proffesional architect in Canada?
2. I have been working with my present company since October 2010, but the analysts' review says that I have been working since 08Jan 2014-Present. Why is it so? I rechecked my experience letter submitted as well.
Any other views/ advice will be much appreciated.

AOR: 08March 2016
Visa Office : NDVO
Category : PNP Outland
Check if it's a regulated profession in Canada. Your case looks OK as the case officer is satisfied with one year continuous employment in right NOC.

I am also 8th March AOR applicant from India with OINP. Can you please share the dates when your A11.2 check happen. Also the date when your file moved from CIO to CPC-Ottawa and from CPC-Ottawa to NDVO.

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Check if it's a regulated profession in Canada. Your case looks OK as the case officer is satisfied with one year continuous employment in right NOC.

I am also 8th March AOR applicant from India with OINP. Can you please share the dates when your A11.2 check happen. Also the date when your file moved from CIO to CPC-Ottawa and from CPC-Ottawa to NDVO.
Yes, my proffesion is regulated in Canada, but the requirements of getting it regulated are such that I will only be able to get it done after few years of employment in Canada.
This is what my Activities(latest) looks like
Activity 1
UCI: xxxx
Name: zxxxx
Sub Activity/ Activity Type : 11.2- EE MI
Field Name : Status
New Value: Met
Updated date:2016/05/18
Updated by:
Office : CIO

File Movement
From what i can make out(im having difficulty understanding the notes, so bear with me) my file moved from CPC Ottawa to New delhi on 2016/05/18.

Great to see another applicant with the excact same AOR.
What did you decipher from your GCMS notes & when did you order them? Do you know what they mean by MST? Because it says "Not met" all over my file with regards to MST Minimum duration, MST Arranged Employment etc.
Thanks for your help.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
rashib said:
Yes, my proffesion is regulated in Canada, but the requirements of getting it regulated are such that I will only be able to get it done after few years of employment in Canada.
This is what my Activities(latest) looks like
Activity 1
UCI: xxxx
Name: zxxxx
Sub Activity/ Activity Type : 11.2- EE MI
Field Name : Status
New Value: Met
Updated date:2016/05/18
Updated by:
Office : CIO

File Movement
From what i can make out(im having difficulty understanding the notes, so bear with me) my file moved from CPC Ottawa to New delhi on 2016/05/18.

Great to see another applicant with the excact same AOR.
What did you decipher from your GCMS notes & when did you order them? Do you know what they mean by MST? Because it says "Not met" all over my file with regards to MST Minimum duration, MST Arranged Employment etc.
Thanks for your help.
I believe MST is related with skilled trades.

Ordered my notes on 9th May, received on 6 June. The file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa on 30th march after Medicals, R10 and Criminality checks. No mention of A11.2 and NDVO.

Can you also share the date when your A11.2 was processed. You will find the date in Notes 1 or 2.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Just a point - Do you have 1 year experience for CEC?
Yes I do, I have one year exp in canada. I have attached all the required documents.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canvisaforhim said:
You must scrutinize your notes and check where have they marked the ineligibility.. you need to check where they have entered information about Express entry eligibility. I am sure you will find something in your notes. otherwise they cant just write failed candidate. good luck to you.
Thank you I will do that now.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gosafecan said:
Hello dear
Sorry to hear that
There is no reason written for failed candidate
So now u look into ur documents to find any discrepancy and submit corrected document vis CSE
Thanku
Gosafecan
I will do that, thank you.

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
I believe MST is related with skilled trades.

Ordered my notes on 9th May, received on 6 June. The file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa on 30th march after Medicals, R10 and Criminality checks. No mention of A11.2 and NDVO.

Can you also share the date when your A11.2 was processed. You will find the date in Notes 1 or 2.
Notes 1 has mention of A 11.2, date mentioned is 18.5.16.
Have you paid your RPRF?

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
I ordered my GCMS notes again, there are no major differences in my last one and there are no issues so far. But it appears that my application has been transferred to CPC Ottawa as my primary office, however i live in United Kingdom and I thought my application would be processed in London. Could this mean there is a problem with my application or a hidden investigation? Any ideas?

CECPR_2016

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
9-SEPTEMBER-2016
LANDED..........
01-10-2016
The-SpaceGuy said:
Thank you I will do that now.
Check your letter of employment from your current employer too. Do you have an offer of employment (permanent)?

Note: I am a CEC-Inland candidate.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECPR_2016 said:
Check your letter of employment from your current employer too. Do you have an offer of employment (permanent)?

Note: I am a CEC-Inland candidate.
I am cec inland too , I have full time job now in my NOC.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
LizzyBob said:
I ordered my GCMS notes again, there are no major differences in my last one and there are no issues so far. But it appears that my application has been transferred to CPC Ottawa as my primary office, however i live in United Kingdom and I thought my application would be processed in London. Could this mean there is a problem with my application or a hidden investigation? Any ideas?
Would be just load distribution thing... I wouldn't read too much in to it..