+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmas said:
I have a quick question for those of you who are seniors.

I submitted our application on March 4. However, in late July, I will be flying to Canada for a study program that will begin in August. So it is very likely that my PPR will find me after I've made it to Canada. In that case, I think I'm supposed to change my address so that CIC will tell me to send our passports to an Office in Canada to get them stamped, right?

Will that complicate anything?

Do you know of any EE FSW applicants who moved from their homeland to Canada within the 6-month processing time?

Thanks in advance.

Oh well, I will still keep my fingers crossed in the hopes that the golden mail will magically find its way to my mailbox nowadays :D
It is not a problem at all, if you got your PPR after coming here to Canada, you can reply to the PPR email requesting visa office change. If you managed to change your address before the PPR, it will come to you from Ottawa.

Good luck

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
Fatemeh Njm said:
Guys! Got my GCMS notes and the results are as follows:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2016/03/19 03:07:43
Created By: XXX
Updated Date: 2016/03/1903:07:43
Updated By: XXX
Restricted: No
Label: General Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW A 11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by theapplicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUMREQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: AppearsMet FSW points total: 79Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 457 CRS minimum score forround: 460 Current CRS score: 460 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following:pA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with (XXX Company name) Primary Occupation: NOC XXXX with (XXX Company name)Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-timeemployment OR the equivalent in part-time employment. .eDocXXX

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2016/03/1723:54:46
Updated Date: 2016/03/1723:54:46
Label: EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRTIRAN. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website;foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency asMASTER'S DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECAsite. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as MASTER'S DEGREE. Credential isconsistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and nochange from ITA to e-APR.

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2016/03/11 04:21:33
Updated Date: 2016/03/11 04:21:33
Text: Schedule A requested for Personal History gap (SP).

NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2016/03/10 09:27:51
Updated Date: 2016/03/1009:27:51
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: E000496515 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed thisapplication based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file andnote the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 457 -ITA Score: 460PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created SPOUSEICL APPLICATION PROMOTED:New UCI Created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI:Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITHACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IEL TS - Received:Met Threshold and Verified Spouse/Common Law: - English: IEL TS - Received: Verified DOCUMENTS SET FORREVIEW: CLIENT INFO, EDUCATION, PROOF OF FUNDS, POLICE CERT IELTS PA AND SP UNDER CLIENT INFO

The last update on my file was 2016/03/19, just 11 days aftre the AOR, and there has been no action after that. The good point is that everything seems to be ok but the bad thing is my file has been forgotten. :( :( :(

Wish you all luck ...

Hey!
I am in a similar situation. However, it doesn't seem that my file has been transferred to any local visa office. the secondary office mentioned in my case is the CIO and the primary office remains CPC-Ottawa!

I have a question- is it sure that they send our files to local visa office?? if yes, then when does that happen? Any clue?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
canvisaforhim said:
Hey!
I am in a similar situation. However, it doesn't seem that my file has been transferred to any local visa office. the secondary office mentioned in my case is the CIO and the primary office remains CPC-Ottawa!

I have a question- is it sure that they send our files to local visa office?? if yes, then when does that happen? Any clue?
i ordered GCMS after 42 days of aor and my primary office is new delhi.

Milalove

Feb 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
Match 3
Passport Req..
Sept 8
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
119 Days since AOR and 11 since GSMC noes request....

dallasboy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
18-APR-2016
AOR Received.
11-MAR-2016
Med's Request
22-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
06-APR-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
tejasmhaskar said:
Hang in there, fellow Texan! I ordered GCMS a week after submitting FBI PCC and they had not processed that information back then. I have ordered another one to see if they have processed FBI PCC. I am 22 March AOR. My BG is "Not Started" since 25 March. No updates on my application post 25 Mar. However, my GCMS notes mention R10 OK, A11.2 Met and Eligibility Met. Criminality was "Not Started" due to FBI PCC. That should have passed now.
Lets hope for a positive outcome soon!
Thanks for sharing your status. Looks like we are in similar boats...its just that mine left on March 11...but good to know that I am not alone..

I have no rush to land in Canada...just started a new job here in US..but still, I want this wait to be over.....

Best wishes to everyone..I hope we will all sail through this soon...

limon01

Jan 14, 2016
dallasboy said:
Thanks for sharing your status. Looks like we are in similar boats...its just that mine left on March 11...but good to know that I am not alone..

I have no rush to land in Canada...just started a new job here in US..but still, I want this wait to be over.....

Best wishes to everyone..I hope we will all sail through this soon...
I am on the same boat. See my status below

Apparently the FBI PCC delay the process :(

PNP (Outland)
AOR: 23/03/2016
Medical passed on 28/03/2016
Schedule 4 request:30/03/2016 (submitted on 31/3/2016)
FBI PCC request:01/04/2016 (submitted on 14/04/2016)
Background check: No started.

limon01

Jan 14, 2016
limon01 said:
I am on the same boat. See my status below

Apparently the FBI PCC delay the process :(

PNP (Outland)
AOR: 23/03/2016
Medical passed on 28/03/2016
Schedule 4 request:30/03/2016 (submitted on 31/3/2016)
FBI PCC request:01/04/2016 (submitted on 14/04/2016)
Background check: No started.

Hopefully we will get the PPR soon

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Milalove said:
119 Days since AOR and 11 since GSMC noes request....
It should be a close battle between your GCMS and your PPR :p

PaNaDoL

Jun 25, 2016
Hello guys,

I wanted to ask about the processing time of pnp inland, Is there any difference between the processing time for PNP inland with canadian experience and PNP inland with federal Experience? I see most of PNP inlands are done by now, I got two ghost emails with nothing changed, my BG is in progress since my aor in march.

last ghost email Received on june 16th , still i got no PPR email....

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GCMS notes just arrived!

Ordered on June 1st.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

R10: Ok
A11.2: Met
My AOR date is March 17 and A11.2 was in March 22! Only 5 days to check all documents. Amazing!

Now, why is it taking so long to complete the security check? lol

razabi83

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Travel history - April 28
AOR Received.
19-03-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2016
I ordered from ATIP Online Request on 28th of may and nothing yet. What should I do?

ajanoni

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Sao Paulo - SP
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016
Nomination.....
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2016
ThiagoSCF said:
GCMS notes just arrived!

Ordered on June 1st.

My AOR date is March 17 and A11.2 was in March 22! Only 5 days to check all documents. Amazing!

Now, why is it taking so long to complete the security check? lol
Hello Thiago,

Could yo share your status on MyCIC too, please? I've requested my GCMS but it didn't arrive yet and my "Review of eligibility" status on MyCIC is "Review in Progress" yet.

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Received and perused my case Notes. The pertinent remarks of Case Officer are as below:

Last update 21/05/2016
Primary Office: New Delhi
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Available Funds: 19000 CAD
Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality:passed
Medical:passed
Due Date:17/06/2016
Assessment:
Minimum Funds : Met
Requirements of A11.2 : Met
ECA Met
Language Crecentials: Met
Work Experience: Duties appear consistent with NOC Code
Education, WES ECA: Met
No change in age from ITA to e-apr
All police certificates on file and ok
Paper file transferred to NDVO
Application Promoted and Application sent for R10 review

Though a lot of checks are pending, but seems file is moving in the right direction and nothing much to get worked up about. Hope to see some light at the end of tunnel.

How much time it’s going to take for R10 review completion? Anyone please comment.

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajanoni said:
Hello Thiago,

Could yo share your status on MyCIC too, please? I've requested my GCMS but it didn't arrive yet and my "Review of eligibility" status on MyCIC is "Review in Progress" yet.
Sure ajanoni!

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started
It has been like this since medicals were passed on March 18th

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
ajanoni said:
Hello Thiago,

Hi, where did you order your notes from? I ordered them from visafile.info on May 28th and have not got them yet.

Thanks