AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Very sorry to hear that ajay_.

It is very likely that your CSE (especially the second one) has not been evaluated. It would be a good idea that you raise a 3rd CSE to politely request CIC to re-open your case. Best luck!

ajay_ said:
Got rejection.

PNP inland

Reason - "NOC inconsistent"

I ordered GCMS notes and I saw this under agent's note. Following this , I raised CSE on 8th June for Company 1 and second CSE on 21st June for Company 2. Got rejection today.

i am not sure whether they have even accessed my CSE or not. Coz I am sure I updated my reference letters and had shown enough details which is consistent with the NOC code.

My PNP expired on 20th June.

Any suggestion plz?

Thanks.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
coolhyd said:
Almost 100 days since AOR. Expecting PPR by July 15th. Hope my wish comes true.
You're expecting to get your ppr in 4 months?

100 days today since aor for me :D

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
I think yesterday a bunch of GCMS were sent including mine.

Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Primary Office: NDVO
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

My R10 and 11.2 show as passed but there is no mention of NOC anywhere. It also lists only 2 out my 3 jobs there.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

My R10 and 11.2 show as passed but there is no mention of NOC anywhere. It also lists only 2 out my 3 jobs there.
It was pretty quick, i ordered on 31st of may, not receved yet.....i guess in ur case after checking 3rd company also ur eligibility will show as met, not sure though....in what way your experience was validated as pe notes.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I believe if your latest work exp fulfills work exp required for EE then they might not check the older work exp. Would be redundant, just my opinion.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Shipper said:
Just received my GCMS notes. Ordered on May 27.

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Met
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

No Mention of SGVO (Which should be my LVO as being FSW Outland from Bangladesh)

My AOR was March 08. In the review section, Agent Review R10 was updated on March 11 with decision Met and Agent Review A11.2 was updated on March 12 with decision Met. The support service agent review was updated on March 10 with completeness check and docs being sent for R10 review.

All three checks were done by CIO and within 4 days of AOR. Is that a problem?
Shouldn't be a problem IMO

Also, I didn't pay RPRF upfront. In RPRF section, it says Assigned to RC-XXXX and due date in March 24. Should I go forward and pay the RPRF now or should wait for the RPRF request?
Check quote below

I am relieved to see Eligibility as Met but confused to see all being done by CIO and no mention of SGVO. Also, no activity on file after March 12.
kaulvirus said:
I was in the same boat. Never paid RPRF. Then later on I paid it thru this link (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do). I downloaded the pdf and sent it through CSE. A month later I got the PPR request. Was never asked to upload a RPRF again, was never requested to pay either. I just went ahead and did it. Although, I did get a letter from IRCC telling me they had received my info and had updated their record. All the Best.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
canadianrrk said:
It was pretty quick, i ordered on 31st of may, not receved yet.....i guess in ur case after checking 3rd company also ur eligibility will show as met, not sure though....in what way your experience was validated as pe notes.
No real information. It say company worked for from XX date to YY date with no mention of my first company.

Also, my current company experience was less than 1 year when I submitted my e-AOR so not sure what's happening there.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Sorry to learn about this.

I hope you have decided to send a 3rd CSE explaining you have sent 2 letters previously, and to kindly re-consider your file with these 2 new documents.

ajay_ said:
Got rejection.

PNP inland

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just ordered my 3rd GCMS note, hope it will cover the phone call interview on 21st June.

Finger cross.

Gosafecan

Jun 8, 2016
date=1466716090]
Got rejection.

PNP inland

I ordered GCMS notes and I saw this under agent's note. Following this , I raised CSE on 8th June for Company 1 and second CSE on 21st June for Company 2. Got rejection today.

i am not sure whether they have even accessed my CSE or not. Coz I am sure I updated my reference letters and had shown enough details which is consistent with the NOC code.

My PNP expired on 20th June.

Any suggestion plz?

Thanks.

________________UPDATE___________________________

I recieved another email from CIC after 1 hour of rejection email.

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I think they might have not evaluated the updated documents. Pls share your comments.

[/quote]
Hello ajay
Very sorry to hear that
For ur pnp, state will extend ur pnp if requested, even after expiry, SINP confirmed this thing in an email to me
All the best for reopening ur file, but its better to submit new file if possible
Thanku

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
I ordered my GCMS notes today.

And then I sneezed. Should I be concerned? Does this mean they will reject me? I'm so stressed. :D

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
zezu said:

And then I sneezed. Should I be concerned? Does this mean they will reject me? I'm so stressed. :D

Why dont you book a holiday in a cool corner of the world .. with some fun and adventure! I am going skydiving and bungee jumping ;D

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
zezu said:

Seniors please advise

I got RPF request today and i have paid 980 dollars for myself and my spouse and got the official receipt from CIC . Before uploading it is showing two options to submit ? Does that mean i had to pay 490 dollars in two transactions and upload separate receipts , or can i just one receipt of 980 dollars . ANY help would be appreciated . Thanks