+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
canadianrrk said:
Yes, iam from India so stamping should be at New Delhi.........63 days since AOR, once BG changed from not started to not needed and back to Not started, 58 days since schedule A submission, what do u say on my situation.
Currently mostly Jan Applications are being processed and still have quite a few to go. NDVO has slowed down in recent months and if it continues in similar fashion I would put my money on September for April applicants. I would suggest you to target September mid. You can even order GCMS notes after 90 days from AOR. I ordered myself and most of my checks were done by then which put me at ease to a great extend.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
DevGurgaon said:
Currently mostly Jan Applications are being processed and still have quite a few to go. NDVO has slowed down in recent months and if it continues in similar fashion I would put my money on September for April applicants. I would suggest you to target September mid. You can even order GCMS notes after 90 days from AOR. I ordered myself and most of my checks were done by then which put me at ease to a great extend.
lol, I ordered 2 gcms already, 1st after 42days and 2nd after 60 days of AOR, awaiting both.....i want to see A11.2 met and r10 complete....i work for a small company and im scared of the call to employer, if it says A11.2 met i believe i passed the call to employer stage....what say.

cheers,
Rrk.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
canadianrrk said:
lol, I ordered 2 gcms already, 1st after 42days and 2nd after 60 days of AOR, awaiting both.....i want to see A11.2 met and r10 complete....i work for a small company and im scared of the call to employer, if it says A11.2 met i believe i passed the call to employer stage....what say.

cheers,
Rrk.
First of all LOLZ ;D
2 GCMS in first two months... must be some kind of record :p
I am not sure if your notes will contain anything about A11.2 at all. If you do not see anything on A11.2 then wait to complete 90-95 days before you order again :) Some applicants even after 2.5-3 months didn't have anything on A11.2 in their GCMS. A11.2 pass is a good indicator for work experience validation done.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
DevGurgaon said:
First of all LOLZ ;D
2 GCMS in first two months... must be some kind of record :p
I am not sure if your notes will contain anything about A11.2 at all. If you do not see anything on A11.2 then wait to complete 90-95 days before you order again :) Some applicants even after 2.5-3 months didn't have anything on A11.2 in their GCMS. A11.2 pass is a good indicator for work experience validation done.
A11.2 "pass" is a good indicator u said, how about met?....its good enough i guess, correct me if im wrong.......i have seen applicants from feb, march with A11.2 met soon after they submit schedule A, so i applied 1st after 42days after AOR, then i thought 60days is a kind of benchmark so applied 2nd notes b4 1st notes arrived....il update as soon as i recev 1st notes which i applied on 31st of May.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
DevGurgaon said:
Pass... met... "potato potato" :)
:D, would love to talk to u on the phone, i will certainly update u about my GCMS, i will PM u my number.

susolala

Feb 23, 2016
I am a tiny bit worried - when it comes to my employer here in Canada (I am CEC inland, no LMIA).

Due to my bridging visa being denied, I was not allowed to work until my status was restored, which
meant I couldn't work for my employer (who provides the job offer) for the time being until my status
was restored - which it is now.

so right now I am on an open bridging visa (which allows me to work for anybody, just no strip club :D ..)
and I took another job, since my employer doesn't have enough hours for me right now due to me not being
allowed to work until my status was restored (took about 4-6weeks)..

is anybody out there who has some experience with this? does immigration check on this via payroll or
anything? - I really hope immigration doesn't call my employer either..

any thoughts?
much appreciated!

Milalove

Feb 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
Match 3
Passport Req..
Sept 8
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello!
It's been 3 months and a half as I'm waiting:)
On weekend applied for gsmc notes- waiting...
And the time to apply for BOWP I'd coming.
Do you know a thread dedicated to this? Or a guide how to do this?
We are a family of two, currently my husband is a main applicant fir pr, but for his current work permit I was a main applicant:)
So do anyone knows how to apply for bowp for two (both working, noc b, open work permit is expiring in 4 months)
I assume my husband has to show his aor, work permit, documents from the work regarding his noc, and the same for me.
Anything else needed?
Thanks in advance..

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bridging-open-work-permit-bowp-under-express-entry-connect-here-t272029.345.html
BOWP official guidance page http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp
Milalove said:
Hello!
It's been 3 months and a half as I'm waiting:)
On weekend applied for gsmc notes- waiting...
And the time to apply for BOWP I'd coming.
Do you know a thread dedicated to this? Or a guide how to do this?
We are a family of two, currently my husband is a main applicant fir pr, but for his current work permit I was a main applicant:)
So do anyone knows how to apply for bowp for two (both working, noc b, open work permit is expiring in 4 months)
I assume my husband has to show his aor, work permit, documents from the work regarding his noc, and the same for me.
Anything else needed?
Thanks in advance..

Hariti0108

May 29, 2016
Hey guys,

Is there any way to find out which VO my application is being processed at?

I was told that one way to know is by paying RPRF upfront. But I am not keen on paying it upfront.

Is there any other way?

Thanks.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Hariti0108 said:
Hey guys,

Is there any way to find out which VO my application is being processed at?

I was told that one way to know is by paying RPRF upfront. But I am not keen on paying it upfront.

Is there any other way?

Thanks.
GCMS is the only way to find out your VO.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
My GCMS is due on 29th June :D

Hoping all is fine there! 15th August is my target before I start freaking out :p

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
My GCMS is due on 29th June :D

Hoping all is fine there! 15th August is my target before I start freaking out :p
hello when did u apply for notes, me on 31st of may.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
canadianrrk said:
hello when did u apply for notes, me on 31st of may.
Applied on 28th May. That was a Saturday so I assume I can give them a day or two extra to give me the GCMS. Essentially next week both of us should get our GCMS.