+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
sabahat1981 said:
Got the PPR e-mail just now.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Congrats :)

dchazer said:
Ordered GCMS notes today for my case details. Good show! Very glad to see some movement for applicants having NDVO. Hope they spring back to action for March applicants as well! Btw, the Feb applicant u r referring belongs to which category, PNP or FSW?
FSW Outland

dallasboy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
18-APR-2016
AOR Received.
11-MAR-2016
Med's Request
22-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
06-APR-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
Congratulations to all of those who got their PPRs..and all the best to those who are waiting....

My file has not moved at all since long time. About 45 days back they asked me to upload FBI PCC which I did immediately. Since then no ghost emails / updates. Looks like they want to take the full two months before touching the file again (they gave me two months to provide FBI PCC)

I had requested GCMS notes on May 10th but still no update. Has anyone received the GCMS notes which were requested on May 10th or afterwards? last time I got those in just 15 days..

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
super congregates to those who got their dream email :)

correct me if i am wrong, it is a matter of two weeks, at most, between changing of BG from NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME and the PPR, right?

sabahat1981

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-27-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2013
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
immi_bird said:

correct me if i am wrong, it is a matter of two weeks, at most, between changing of BG from NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME and the PPR, right?
Spot on immi_bird...

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
immi_bird said:

For most cases yes!

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
I have received GCMS notes today and would like to share and get some information as to how to interpret them and take any actions.

The "ASSESSMENTS" section of the notes is as follows:
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

and then at the end there are notes by the immigration officer which are as follows:

Dated: 12-03-2016
"***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met-Review required on Proof of funds 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 CRS points at ITA: 464 CRS minimum score for round: 461 Current CRS score: 0 (level of funds does not appear met) ...eDoc ###"

after this they have confirmed that R10 OK and occupation is consistent with NOC skill level A. I am not sure what eDoc number means but it is at the end of this statement (does anyone else have this eDoc number?).

I have submitted all my bank statements from UK banks and have not received any monies from anyone else except for my salary. I have also double checked that the amount in my statements was more than the required amount. The statement, on one hand says A11.2 Met but on the other hand it takes away all the points because of level of funds. The only thing I can think of is that in my application I have mentioned that I have CAD 18,500 available whereas this amount has recently increased i.e. after I submitted my applications. Even after the recent increase, my submitted bank statement has more money.

I would be grateful if someone can guide me on what I can do to satisfy the statement: "level of funds does not appear met" .

Thanks and good luck to all.

btw my current status in the CIC account is as follows:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

and my timeline is as below:

Category: FSW (Outland)
AOR Received: 05-03-2016
Background Check Started: 06-03-2016
Meds Passed: 11-03-2016
Background set to not needed at this time: 12-03-2016 (note that this date matches the date of last notes and since then there have been no progress on the application).

kalyan5152

Apr 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

Hearty congratulations to all who got their PPR!!!!!

I have been a mute member of this forum and have been following each one of your posts. You guys are very helpful. My anxious wait for the last 2 months came to an end today when I got my PPR email in my inbox today morning :D

My timeline is as follows:

PNP - Outland
CPC - Ottawa

Submission and AOR - 27th March 2016
Additional document (Schedule 4) - 8th April
Additional doc sent - 9th April
Medical Passed - 16th April
BG - Not Needed to Not Started - 16th April
BG - Not Started to Not Needed - 10th May
BG - Not Needed to In Progress - 30th May
PPR - 1st June

I would also like to share few of my concerns during this time:

1. My Indian PCC was obtained on Dec 2015. After that, I made a short visit to India from my country of residence (10 days). Didn't mention this in the address/personal history but only in the travel history. I was really concerned, however the posts of Avisad, immitocanada and smallcoffeetomilk gave me confidence. Thanks to all of you!!!

2. My pnp nomination expired on 20th May.

All the best for all the guys still waiting in this queue. Would like to see March spreadsheet going green for all of you!!

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Wow congratulations!!!

and thanks for sharing.

kalyan5152 said:
Hi Guys,

I have been a mute member of this forum and have been following each one of your posts. You guys are very helpful. My anxious wait for the last 2 months came to an end today when I got my PPR email in my inbox today morning :D

PNP - Outland
CPC - Ottawa

PPR - 1st June

1. My Indian PCC was obtained on Dec 2015. After that, I made a short visit to India from my country of residence (10 days). Didn't mention this in the address/personal history but only in the travel history. I was really concerned, however the posts of Avisad, immitocanada and smallcoffeetomilk gave me confidence. Thanks to all of you!!!

All the best for all the guys still waiting in this queue. Would like to see March spreadsheet going green for all of you!!

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
kalyan5152 said:
Hi Guys,

PNP - Outland
CPC - Ottawa

PPR - 1st June

Congratulations kalyan5152. What was your Visa office? Was it processed at NDVO.

limon01

Jan 14, 2016
dallasboy said:
Congratulations to all of those who got their PPRs..and all the best to those who are waiting....

My file has not moved at all since long time. About 45 days back they asked me to upload FBI PCC which I did immediately. Since then no ghost emails / updates. Looks like they want to take the full two months before touching the file again (they gave me two months to provide FBI PCC)

I had requested GCMS notes on May 10th but still no update. Has anyone received the GCMS notes which were requested on May 10th or afterwards? last time I got those in just 15 days..
I am PNP (outland) applicant. I have the same situation. I applied on 23/03 and got the FBI request on 01/04 and uploaded the FBI PCC on 14/03. No further update.

I think you are right, CIC waits till the end of the two months deadline for touching the file again. My deadline was June 1, so I hope to get an update soon. [/b]

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
sttaq said:
I have received GCMS notes today and would like to share and get some information as to how to interpret them and take any actions.

The "ASSESSMENTS" section of the notes is as follows:
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

and then at the end there are notes by the immigration officer which are as follows:

Dated: 12-03-2016
"***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met-Review required on Proof of funds 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 CRS points at ITA: 464 CRS minimum score for round: 461 Current CRS score: 0 (level of funds does not appear met) ...eDoc ###"

after this they have confirmed that R10 OK and occupation is consistent with NOC skill level A. I am not sure what eDoc number means but it is at the end of this statement (does anyone else have this eDoc number?).

I have submitted all my bank statements from UK banks and have not received any monies from anyone else except for my salary. I have also double checked that the amount in my statements was more than the required amount. The statement, on one hand says A11.2 Met but on the other hand it takes away all the points because of level of funds. The only thing I can think of is that in my application I have mentioned that I have CAD 18,500 available whereas this amount has recently increased i.e. after I submitted my applications. Even after the recent increase, my submitted bank statement has more money.

I would be grateful if someone can guide me on what I can do to satisfy the statement: "level of funds does not appear met" .

Thanks and good luck to all.

btw my current status in the CIC account is as follows:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

and my timeline is as below:

Category: FSW (Outland)
AOR Received: 05-03-2016
Background Check Started: 06-03-2016
Meds Passed: 11-03-2016
Background set to not needed at this time: 12-03-2016 (note that this date matches the date of last notes and since then there have been no progress on the application).
Seems like very conflicting information regarding the funds.

But if the funds are more than the CAD 18500 you mentioned you definitely need not worry. Though you can check the conversion rate and ensure that the amount is correct. Use xe.com for historical data against the date of funds review.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Seems like very conflicting information regarding the funds.

But if the funds are more than the CAD 18500 you mentioned you definitely need not worry. Though you can check the conversion rate and ensure that the amount is correct. Use xe.com for historical data against the date of funds review.
He is eligible on the basis of his CRS score. But at the same time, other factors like PCC, funds (which do no contribute to CRS score) are equally important. My suggestion would be to raise CSE immediately and share revised proof of fund.