Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
messiry said:
Guys , if review of submitted documents turns from from we need additional documents to provided , what does that mean ?
That means that you have provided CIC with a requested doc

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
I mean, in that case, you would need to have the nomination, new or otherwise, transferred to a new Express Entry profile regardless (since your old profile is deemed ineligible upon a rejection), so you'd have to reach out to the PNP and get a transfer no matter what. You can't sidestep that frustration by asking for an extension on your current PN, especially since it is unnecessary to ask for one in the first place in the PNP's eyes.
What you are saying is an obvious corollary action to get a revision in extended PN, in case of rejection.
I am making a point of case where there is a rejection and the PN is expired.
The requisition for extension is to be made just about few 1 or 2 days prior to actually expiry of PN.
The provincial teams would not find it illogical then.

Anyways I am making a point for general good. You are free to do whatever you want man...

Mumbai5

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
mumbai5 said:
Yes they send a new nomination with revised extended dates.

Mumbai5
You have received nomination from which province and for how many months dey extended your nomination.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hi friends,
I receive RPRF request today, surprising thing is that it was about 12 A.M in Canada, I am PNP outland, AOR 26th March. :)
Need your help about it.

Audrey or anyone, could you please guide me and give me the link?

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Follow this link https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do & Pay RPRF, You will get reciept in email.
Using your EE no, UCI no raise a CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

They will attach your RPRF to your account within 20-30 business days or faster depending upon you VO

you have got the RPRF request as per your LOcal VO timing, Do you know which is your VO ? Have you ordered GCMS to see if they have transferred your file to which VO?

VaibhavN said:
Hi friends,
I receive RPRF request today, surprising thing is that it was about 12 A.M in Canada, I am PNP outland, AOR 26th March. :)
Need your help about it.

Audrey or anyone, could you please guide me and give me the link?

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
VNC007 said:
Follow this link https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do & Pay RPRF, You will get reciept in email.
Using your EE no, UCI no raise a CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

They will attach your RPRF to your account within 20-30 business days or faster depending upon you VO

you have got the RPRF request as per your LOcal VO timing, Do you know which is your VO ? Have you ordered GCMS to see if they have transferred your file to which VO?
Thanks VNC007 for your help,
I found a link yesterday and it says upload the receipt in your documents after paying it online so after paying my fee through epay , I uploaded the receipt in my documents where it was asked as 9RPRF required), they created a column to upload it. Still I need to create CSE ? I think it is for those who are paying it after AOR without a request. I am worried, please tell me that I am right or wrong.

I am not sure, it may be NDVO or CHD Visa office also as I live in Punjab, India. I just ordered gcms and after few hours I got this request so have to wait for few weeks to know that.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
That's highly likely a good sign buddy!

A number of PNP applicants are reporting PPR recently. It seems CIC are focusing to finish PNP very soon.

Best luck with your case :)

smallcoffee2milk said:
Background went to In Progress from Not needed this time just now, omg i hope it's a good sign :)

susolala

Feb 23, 2016
hey,

i just got an update on my status - CEC inland - and it went from
"medicals passed" to "medicals not needed at this time" - do I need to worry?
does anybody know?

AOR March 1, 2016
the rest says:
application/profile status - open
review of eligibility - review in progress
review iof medical results - not needed at this time
review of submitted documents - provided
scheduling an interview - not needed at this time
background check is needed - not needed at this time (I have been asked for schedule A on March 31)
final decision - not started

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within few days :)

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within few days :)
Kudos to you man! May you get your PR first!

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
VaibhavN said:
Thanks VNC007 for your help,
I found a link yesterday and it says upload the receipt in your documents after paying it online so after paying my fee through epay , I uploaded the receipt in my documents where it was asked as 9RPRF required), they created a column to upload it. Still I need to create CSE ? I think it is for those who are paying it after AOR without a request. I am worried, please tell me that I am right or wrong.

I am not sure, it may be NDVO or CHD Visa office also as I live in Punjab, India. I just ordered gcms and after few hours I got this request so have to wait for few weeks to know that.
Congratulation Vaibhav!!
Good to here you about NDVO I think. Since long time no news for Indian Applicants. You have done completely ok for ur RPRF payment. Best luck!

Hariti0108

May 29, 2016
Are there any FSW (March AOR) applicants from India that have received PPR?

Here's my timeline:
ITA: 10th Feb
AOR: 16th March
Uploaded FBI PPC: 6th May