+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)

naseryas said:
From another thread..just to have an idea how other months are doing.
Nice share. +1

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
hi everyone,
just received an email and when checked i found that my BG changed from NOT STARTED to NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME.
i guess the opposite is what is supposed to happened, am i right?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi_bird said:
hi everyone,
just received an email and when checked i found that my BG changed from NOT STARTED to NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME.
i guess the opposite is what is supposed to happened, am i right?

This is a sign that you file will not be processed for next few months, but as soon as it changes in progress after few months that means u r about to receive your ppr

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Honeyaustin said:
This is a sign that you file will not be processed for next few months, but as soon as it changes in progress after few months that means u r about to receive your ppr
thank you Honeyaustin, but this makes me ask, is it a bad sign, or it means that all my papers were checked and my file is postponed for the final decision after a few months?

Eddie505

Mar 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 26th 2015
Med's Done....
aug 2015
Honeyaustin said:
When immigration ask for the permanent resident fee of 490$ does that mean that your aplication is almost approved and that they will ask for the passport next ??? Applied Oct 26th 2015 approved as sponsor Dec 31st 2016 my spouse application was recieved by visa office in Mexico Feb 16th and now they just emailed me about the payment of 490$ which I paid yesterday any advice

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi_bird said:
thank you Honeyaustin, but this makes me ask, is it a bad sign, or it means that all my papers were checked and my file is postponed for the final decision after a few months?

its a normal procedure , actually they are suppose to keep it not need or not started , but some visa office update it to "in progress along with the change in medical status in those cases bg stays in progress for couple months, but in some vo they change it to in progress just couple of days before sending ppr, so it just depends on vo or the officer to change the status whenever its convenient for them, you should expect ppr around the average time of 3 to 4 months after Aor in most of the case, but some outland vo are processing it faster also, so go by your visa office average time. ;)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eddie505 said:
When immigration ask for the permanent resident fee of 490$ does that mean that your aplication is almost approved and that they will ask for the passport next ??? Applied Oct 26th 2015 approved as sponsor Dec 31st 2016 my spouse application was recieved by visa office in Mexico Feb 16th and now they just emailed me about the payment of 490$ which I paid yesterday any advice

when they ask you landing fees than you can be assured to get positive output, but i am not to sure about the exact time range from paying the landing fees

Eddie505

Mar 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 26th 2015
Med's Done....
aug 2015
Honeyaustin said:
when they ask you landing fees than you can be assured to get positive output, but i am not to sure about the exact time range from paying the landing fees

Thanks appreciate it

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
anarsoul said:
See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp for details.
According to this report we could say that CEC applicants were the fastest to process (80% in 3.5 months) in 2015.

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
gracemill said:
PNP OUTLAND
That's truly unbelievable and u r really one in a lot :eek: An outland PNP applicant started with their BG Check when applicants with Feb AORs still stuck at BG Check status 'Not Needed at this time'. Good for you. I was expecting mine to change somewhere in mid May at-least. If I c someone else with this change then probably I need to rework my milestone dates.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevGurgaon said:

What happened to the blue highlight with BG in progress candidates

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
DevGurgaon said:
Thanks for updating. Do you work in Accounting or Finance?

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Here is my timeline: as I am going through immigration lawyers I don't have access to my CIC account. However I have planned to ask for an update one in a month which is reasonable time to really look forward for an update :) be patient and good luck everybody!

Category : SINP Outland
SINP nomination : 25 Jan 2016
ITA : 27 Jan 2016
AOR : 2 March 2016
Schedule 4 request and IELTS original request: 4 March 2016
Schedule 4 and IELTS provided : 7 March 2016

CURRENT status

Medicals passed
Review eligibility : review in progress
Review of submitted documents : provided
BG : not needed at this time