06-04-2016
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
14-11-2016
Finally profile updated

BG changed to "not needed at this time (6 may 2016)" from not started.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As expected, i got the schedule A request today. They ask me to complete one particular section. Do i need to complete all sections or one section is enough?

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
vivekforbes said:
As expected, i got the schedule A request today. They ask me to complete one particular section. Do i need to complete all sections or one section is enough?
schedule 4 is only one page with like 5 tiny parts, no? At least for us PNP nominees.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
schedule 4 is only one page with like 5 tiny parts, no? At least for us PNP nominees.
Schedule 4 is for PNP candidates. Schedule A is normally asked if you answer Yes to statutory questions. I fill all the section for safe side.

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just started following this post. Have any of you received the RCMP request?
Please update my details on the spreadsheet. Already added to the Tracker.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
tejasmhaskar said:
I got FBI PCC request immediately after I submitted by PR app (along with LOE for FBI PCC missing). They created an upload option for me with deadline of 24 May. I just went on mycic and uploaded the pdf.
But, I also sent the CSE assuming that they may not check for the document in my account till 24 May.
Hope this helps!
Thanks @tejasmhaskar for the info, I am due to my FBI PCC however CIC never asked one yet. I have had mentioned in my LOE, so I guess in my case only CSE is the options. Did you just scan and upload it. Is that an acceptable format ? or we need to mail the hard copy too ?

Thanks,

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
I think you only need to scan and upload along with your CSE. Be sure to double check your information in CSE such as name, birth date and passport No. etc so that there is no delay for CIC to add the FBI PCC correctly to your file.

ajanarth said:
Thanks @tejasmhaskar for the info, I am due to my FBI PCC however CIC never asked one yet. I have had mentioned in my LOE, so I guess in my case only CSE is the options. Did you just scan and upload it. Is that an acceptable format ? or we need to mail the hard copy too ?

Thanks,

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Finally received my GCMS note today (I ordered on April 20). The information is really a big relief and it was the happiest $5 I ever spent :D

Eligibility: Met
Security: not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

R10 OK, ECA and IELTS verified. Employment reference letters confirm duties to be consistent with NOC code.

The due date for next task is May 20. My plan is to order GCMS notes again at the end of May to keep further track.

Best luck for everyone~

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
tejasmhaskar said:
What's the trend for FSW Outland? I am from Mumbai (India). Typically, how long is the processing time for FSW Outland applicant based on current trend?
Any insights into this will be appreciated.

I have recently submitted my FBC PCC. I have noticed that CIC speeds up processing after FBI PCC. I am sure that there is no scientific reason behind it and each case is bespoke. But, thanks to my over-enthusiasm, I am still trying to draw a pattern here to see when I can get my PPR!
I received my AOR on 4th April. I submitted the application with an LOE for FBI PCC. I received the PCC a week back but did not get any request from CIC for an FBI. When should I expect a request for FBI PCC?

Thanks,
Krishna

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
ImmiToCanada said:
Finally received my GCMS note today (I ordered on April 20). The information is really a big relief and it was the happiest $5 I ever spent :D

R10 OK, ECA and IELTS verified. Employment reference letters confirm duties to be consistent with NOC code.

The due date for next task is May 20. My plan is to order GCMS notes again at the end of May to keep further track.

Best luck for everyone~
damn son, congrats! I ordered my notes on May 1st. I'll probably get it the week after next week.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmiToCanada said:

Best luck for everyone~
+1 for you. Sounds good.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I believe you can go ahead and upload it through CSE. My sister had done the same for her India PCC. She just uploaded it through CSE once she received the document.

You could also wait for IRCC to request for the FBI PCC.

head2ca said:
I received my AOR on 4th April. I submitted the application with an LOE for FBI PCC. I received the PCC a week back but did not get any request from CIC for an FBI. When should I expect a request for FBI PCC?

Thanks,
Krishna

ashwin027

Oct 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
Med's Done....
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
Guys!...I received an update to my application today. The background check went from 'not started' to 'not needed at this time'. Do you guys know what this status change means? Is it that my background check is complete or could it be something else?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
ashwin027 said:
Guys!...I received an update to my application today. The background check went from 'not started' to 'not needed at this time'. Do you guys know what this status change means? Is it that my background check is complete or could it be something else?
Probably your file has been sent to your local visa office

Reactions: Adanac11