+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Dear members I am SINP EE 2016 Jan applicant, I received Request Additional Information Letter where is stated "Birth Document
You have not signed and dated Section A." I don't understand what I should do, please help!!!!

prettyjoy

Apr 26, 2016
London
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
3rd of March
Passport Req..
6th of September
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Please share your category and any other information captured in spreadsheet that you would like to share.
Category - FSW Outland
Days to Medical Status - 11
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
Visa Office - London

Thanks

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)
You are doing a great job! Hope you get your PR first! :)

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
hello all .

does anyone know if we can create multiple profiles for EE. I had made 2 and the ITA on the second one has disappeared for some reason.
I had to make one because the employ details were mistaken on the first one. advise please?
or is it just a normal glitch that i cannot see the ITA on the account since CIC ?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
sir,

Please answer my following questions as iam tensed:

In schedule A form question where we are asked our educational history in tabulated form, do we not to give it from 1st standard or from our schooling end ie 10th, 12th graduation and masters alone will do.

secondly, I have notieced that i mispelled my moms name and dads name wrong in the post ITA filing(im single applicant with no dependants) will this be a problem.

Just incase i submit my schedule A on 27th and quit my job on 30th then will i have to send them office leaving letter later.

once i update and change through CSE will i be able to use that service again pl reply.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,
Rrk.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
canadianrrk said:
sir,

In schedule A form question where we are asked our educational history in tabulated form, do we not to give it from 1st standard or from our schooling end ie 10th, 12th graduation and masters alone will do. Graduation and above

secondly, I have notieced that i mispelled my moms name and dads name wrong in the post ITA filing(im single applicant with no dependants) will this be a problem. No idea about this so cant comment.

Just incase i submit my schedule A on 27th and quit my job on 30th then will i have to send them office leaving letter later. NO need to update CIC about job changes after getting AOR.

once i update and change through CSE will i be able to use that service again pl reply. You can use CSE multiple times but send only relevant info. Additional information will make it difficult for Visa officer.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,
Rrk.

Sukizaki

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

My BOWP application got approved yesterday, however, I haven't received any email from CIC since then. I checked my CIC account this morning, didn't see any approval letter.......so confusing......

Any one has that experience?

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sukizaki said:
Hi all,

My BOWP application got approved yesterday, however, I haven't received any email from CIC since then. I checked my CIC account this morning, didn't see any approval letter.......so confusing......

Any one has that experience?

You have to wait for 24-48 hours for the Approval Letter and then you'll receive an email from CIC that you have a new message in your MyCIC account. My BOWP got approved last Apr20 and received the hard copy on the mail yesterday.

Sukizaki

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
audrey888 said:
You have to wait for 24-48 hours for the Approval Letter and then you'll receive an email from CIC that you have a new message in your MyCIC account. My BOWP got approved last Apr20 and received the hard copy on the mail yesterday.
I c, I will just wait for it.

Thank you

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
sir,

In schedule A form question where we are asked our educational history in tabulated form, do we not to give it from 1st standard or from our schooling end ie 10th, 12th graduation and masters alone will do.

secondly, I have notieced that i mispelled my moms name and dads name wrong in the post ITA filing(im single applicant with no dependants) will this be a problem.

Just incase i submit my schedule A on 27th and quit my job on 30th then will i have to send them office leaving letter later.

once i update and change through CSE will i be able to use that service again pl reply.

Thanking you.

yours sincerely,
Rrk.
1. Make sure you don't leave any gap on dates on your Education.

2. This wouldn't have any impact on your application .

3. I suggest that you notify IRCC about any changes on your employment.. You maybe be subject to employment verification call. Others have shared their experience and even reflected on their GCMS notes. It's better be safe than sorry.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.555.html

4. You can send enquiries through CSE multiple times.

Good luck.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update on my file:

Background Check: 'Not Needed at this time' from 'Not Started' Apr26

rex911

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevGurgaon said:
Share you timelines here in this thread and I'll add/update them to the spreadsheet.

I've got some updates with my application (in signature). Can you please upload them to the spreadsheet?

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
Application closed and approved, got an update in MyCIC few mins ago. Goodluck to everyone waiting!