+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)

naseryas said:
Thanks for doing that!

Could you color code the category pane?
Not sure what you are looking for, guessed and gave it a try. Hope that's what you suggested :)

Innana said:
Omg just got an update on my profile, what are the odds!

"Medicals: Passed"

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

:DDD
Please share your timelines?

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linandzou said:
A little bit worry, My background check changed from "In progress" to "not needed at this time" today, no ghost email.

What is happening?

please update my time line.

thank you
Actually it is a good sign. Your application now passed R10 and left CIO to Ottawa visa office. You will not see any progress in the coming 2 months or so till your BG turn again into "In-Progress", shortly after this comes the PPR.

mudit234

Feb 22, 2016
Hi all,

Couple of weeks ago, my bg status changed from "Not needed at this time" to "Not started". Does that mean anything?

I don't remember what it was before "Not needed at this time"

Thanks in advance!

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
So R10 usually takes a month?
In addition, I think if R10 was passed, review of eligibility should change to "pass"? linandzou, would you mind sharing your status of the line "Review of eligibility"? Thanks a lot!

M.Mostafa said:
Actually it is a good sign. Your application now passed R10 and left CIO to Ottawa visa office. You will not see any progress in the coming 2 months or so till your BG turn again into "In-Progress", shortly after this comes the PPR.

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmiToCanada said:
So R10 usually takes a month?
In addition, I think if R10 was passed, review of eligibility should change to "pass"? linandzou, would you mind sharing your status of the line "Review of eligibility"? Thanks a lot!
Actually, Review of Eligibility never turn to passed except toward the end of the process. R10 Pass doesn't guarantee eligibility, which is the job of the VO not the CIO.

SW1407

Nov 10, 2015
audrey888 said:
I'm afraid there's no other option aside from your MyCIC account as ECAS access is not accessible anymore for EE applicants since November last year. Do you have a consultant working on you file? You can ask them to share information if that's possible otherwise you can contact the CIC call centre directly.
Thank you audrey888

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Side update (Useful for many)

I applied for BOWP (for me and wife) and study permits (2 kids) one day after my PR application AOR (March 13). I just added an explanation letter saying Im a PR applicant with application number xxxx. All permits were approved today (April 5). Needed 23 days from receipt to be approved. Applied from inside Canada, online. CEC inland applicant for PR. Current permit expires in June 2016.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naseryas said:
Side update (Useful for many)

I applied for BOWP (for me and wife) and study permits (2 kids) one day after my PR application AOR (March 13). I just added an explanation letter saying Im a PR applicant with application number xxxx. All permits were approved today (April 5). Needed 23 days from receipt to be approved. Applied from inside Canada, online. CEC inland applicant for PR. Current permit expires in June 2016.

Wow that was fast! Congratulations.
I also applied for BOWP for myself and spouse on March 18 and hope to get the decision soon. Did you apply your permit all at the same time? Inland processing times still says 77 days, well I guess CIC improved the processing times as promised.

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
audrey888 said:
Wow that was fast! Congratulations.
I also applied for BOWP for myself and spouse on March 18 and hope to get the decision soon. Did you apply your permit all at the same time? Inland processing times still says 77 days, well I guess CIC improved the processing times as promised.
Yes, Audrey. All in one application. Not sure what expedited the process. Did the queue reach the student permits (as this has shorter processing time) and the CIC officer looked at the principle applicant papers and decided to process it all at once?? Not sure. Happy it is approved as I don't want to worry about my legal status if my PR application processing is prolonged.

Also, my PR application status has not changed after my BOWP approval.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naseryas said:
Yes, Audrey. All in one application. Not sure what expedited the process. Did the queue reach the student permits (as this has shorter processing time) and the CIC officer looked at the principle applicant papers and decided to process it all at once?? Not sure. Happy it is approved as I don't want to worry about my legal status if my PR application processing is prolonged.

Also, my PR application status has not changed after my BOWP approval.

That makes sense as processing times for study permits is only 22 days, the officer may have approved it all at once. Did you get a year extension?

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
audrey888 said:
That makes sense as processing times for study permits is only 12 days, the officer may have approved it all at once. Did you get a year extension?
Not sure how much time I will get. Will have to wait for the actual permits to arrive in the mail to see. I will let you know.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naseryas said:
Not sure how much time I will get. Will have to wait for the actual permits to arrive in the mail to see. I will let you know.
Thanks. Keep us posted.

Gurpalschahal

Jun 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Innana said:
Omg just got an update on my profile, what are the odds!

"Medicals: Passed"

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

:DDD
hi
share ur timeline .

taoluk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Hello,

I have created a whatsapp group for the EE MARCH AOR 2016 along with this thread where we can always communicate any development in our application
Drop your number and i will add you up.

Thanks

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taoluk said:
Hello,

I have created a whatsapp group for the EE MARCH AOR 2016 along with this thread where we can always communicate any development in our application
Drop your number and i will add you up.

Thanks
There is already a group for people who got aor in march.