+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

Mac-Kenzie

Feb 16, 2015
We are still waiting for PPR (AOR March 19/ FSW inland).

I got my GCMS notes today and have a question:

Everything seems fine (eligibility passed, criminality passed, medical passed, R10 is ok, security passed).

But when I read through the reports at the end of the notes, I saw that in June, an officer had a concern about our funds:
A letter of funds that I got from my home country had no date on. The officer wrote: “This letter is not dated and there is no indication as to date when this balance was recorded”.

After this report, there is another report from July where my letter of fund was not mentioned anymore and where the officer wrote that eligibility was passed and FOSS/GCMS check (no clue what that is) was completed.

On the first pages of the notes, it is stated that our available fund are: 22.700 CAD (which is the amount we needed to proof as a family of 4).

On p.12, the report states:
FUNDS
Number of Family Members: 4
Minimum funds: Met
MST Funds exempt: N
FSW Funds exempt: N

Would any of you have suggestions on how to interpret the notes? Do you think that the missing date on the letter is a concern? Or did I meet the funding requirements?

Thanks for your help :).

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
syeduzair said:
Sep 08, 2016 - The last day London office (LDVO) released PPR.

What I can additionally observe;
1. Very little attention to PNP Outland applicants, only three(03) PNP Outland received PPR in AOR April 2016 so far and none of them got it in October itself. Only one(01) PNP Outland AOR March 2016 received PPR in October so far.
2. London office has processed only three cases since August which are all FSW Outland.
3. Last time LDVO processed PNP Outland was in June.

The above observations are worrisome for me and for anyone whose case is being processed at LDVO and/or who is PNP Outland.

Can someone possibly explain why LDVO is this slow now?

Is it possible to get your VO/High Commission changed somehow?
you've been posting this on a lot of threads. first of, has your BG Check changed to In Progress yet? If so, that's a good sign, means you application is eligible and PPR should be coming soon. If it hasn't still changed, don't stress over it since chances of rejection at this stage are close to nil. You are only 2 weeks over your 6 month mark so stay patient. majority applicants that fall into the 20% group that hasn't been processed under 6 months, get their PPR's between 7 - 9 months. this is the trend that's been observed across different month's AOR's. there are people from Jan and Feb AOR's (across all EE categories) that are still getting their PPR's only just now.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
mubzali said:
you've been posting this on a lot of threads. first of, has your BG Check changed to In Progress yet? If so, that's a good sign, means you application is eligible and PPR should be coming soon. If it hasn't still changed, don't stress over it since chances of rejection at this stage are close to nil. You are only 2 weeks over your 6 month mark so stay patient. majority applicants that fall into the 20% group that hasn't been processed under 6 months, get their PPR's between 7 - 9 months. this is the trend that's been observed across different month's AOR's. there are people from Jan and Feb AOR's (across all EE categories) that are still getting their PPR's only just now.
well said brother!!

Yngwie

May 11, 2016
mubzali said:
BG changed to "In Progress" August 18. Thanks - what's your timeline and VO?
AOR 29 April
BG in progress 2 September (2nd time)
I have ordered my notes but still haven't received it it's almost 2.5 months!
I am based in UK however I think my vo is ottawa as my timeline is in line with other applicants who have ottawa

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mac-Kenzie said:
We are still waiting for PPR (AOR March 19/ FSW inland).

I got my GCMS notes today and have a question:

Everything seems fine (eligibility passed, criminality passed, medical passed, R10 is ok, security passed).

But when I read through the reports at the end of the notes, I saw that in June, an officer had a concern about our funds:
A letter of funds that I got from my home country had no date on. The officer wrote: “This letter is not dated and there is no indication as to date when this balance was recorded”.

After this report, there is another report from July where my letter of fund was not mentioned anymore and where the officer wrote that eligibility was passed and FOSS/GCMS check (no clue what that is) was completed.

On the first pages of the notes, it is stated that our available fund are: 22.700 CAD (which is the amount we needed to proof as a family of 4).

On p.12, the report states:
FUNDS
Number of Family Members: 4
Minimum funds: Met
MST Funds exempt: N
FSW Funds exempt: N

Would any of you have suggestions on how to interpret the notes? Do you think that the missing date on the letter is a concern? Or did I meet the funding requirements?

Thanks for your help :).
Looking at the sequence of events, one officer had a doubt on the date but later this seems to be resolved because your funds are met in their notes and also the funds records. Looks fine to me.

Mac-Kenzie

Feb 16, 2015
kamy said:
Looking at the sequence of events, one officer had a doubt on the date but later this seems to be resolved because your funds are met in their notes and also the funds records. Looks fine to me.
Thanks so much for your reply.

Just in case CIC still has a concern, I'm trying to get a new letter from the bank that is dated. Would you know how to send this new letter to CIC? Is there a way to submit it electronically?

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Mac-Kenzie said:

Just in case CIC still has a concern, I'm trying to get a new letter from the bank that is dated. Would you know how to send this new letter to CIC? Is there a way to submit it electronically?
You can raise a CSE.

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Mac-Kenzie said:

Did they send you the GCms note on time i.e after 30 days or did you wait more than that? I have also ordered mines and was wondering when to expect...

Mac-Kenzie

Feb 16, 2015
sttaq said:
Did they send you the GCms note on time i.e after 30 days or did you wait more than that? I have also ordered mines and was wondering when to expect...
The notes were not on time. I waited about 2 months...submitted my request for GCMS notes on Aug 19.

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
PPR :) its a strange feeling .. Done with submission.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
jaymax said:
Wow. Congrats.

Can you please share your timeline, VO, category and if possible update it in your signature. Makes it easier for everyone to know :)

hm3

Sep 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaymax said:
Congratulations!
Your timeline please?
The work day didn't started in Canada yet, So I guess you are an outland applicant and was contacted by your local VO?
All the best!

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Wow. Congrats.

Can you please share your timeline, VO, category and if possible update it in your signature. Makes it easier for everyone to know :)
Thanks Piyush

I am an FSW Outland candidate

Aor 8 March
BG in Check 30 july
PPR Today :)

VO not sure - Mail says Ottawa

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi