+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
HInland said:
I am wondering the same thing! I have seen refusal near 6 months for FSW-Outland due to financial support; they have sent proof of the minimum required in foreign currency, but after 6 months CAD$ appreciation screwed them.
But I don't know of other cases.
Where have you seen that? Pls share link. Thanks

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
sttaq said:
I've seen one because of the insufficient job duties to match the NOC -- somewhere on this forum.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hi .......i completed 5th month today, 6th month starts 2moro........i hope i deliver within 6-7 months :p :p :p.......i showed POF 20kCAD and my NOC is consistent as per GCMS, am i safe? !!!

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
canadianrrk said:
hi .......i completed 5th month today, 6th month starts 2moro........i hope i deliver within 6-7 months :p :p :p.......i showed POF 20kCAD and my NOC is consistent as per GCMS, am i safe? !!!
Yes, you are safe for sure unless there is some problem with BG check.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
toludee said:
really do u have the link or something...
sttaq said:
It wasn't here on the forum, I met this couple. They alewady replied and everything worked fine.
Sorry, I don't want let nobody desperate! I am just saying what I heard.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
PSIL said:
Landed at Niagara Rainbow Bridge on Friday night! Hello Canada!

Best of luck to all waiting for PPR. Hope you receive sooner than soon! :)
How was the experience? How long took you to get trough the line and the process itself? Did you consider scheduling a appointment on one of the offices?

FaNa

May 14, 2016
HInland said:
Such an awkward situation, Call center say it is canceled, but your lawyer claims it is not? I have never seen such a situation. What I kow for sure is that your application can be canceled if you don't reply one of CIC's requests for mode information, documents, or passport.
That's it , and the lawyer said he has replied for all information requested. What he is telling me that the application is not rejected since theY didnot return the money paid... He is telling me he will go legal? Do you think he can? Or do you think we can by any chance to make CIC process the application.... It is really disappointing after 6 month of waiting to hear this!!!!

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
FaNa said:
That's it , and the lawyer said he has replied for all information requested. What he is telling me that the application is not rejected since theY didnot return the money paid... He is telling me he will go legal? Do you think he can? Or do you think we can by any chance to make CIC process the application.... It is really disappointing after 6 month of waiting to hear this!!!!
What I know about payment is; they will refund the RPRF fee ($490) if you have payed in advance, but the e-APR ($550) is not refunded, it is refundable only if your application has been rejected as incomplete. Check your credit cards for the refund (just in case).
I think he can go legal, nothing is preventing him to do so. If I was you I would request the GCMS notes.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
coolhyd said:
Yes, you are safe for sure unless there is some problem with BG check.
Thanq coolhyd......bg check u mean, security and my CIA etc?......thats for sure not an issue.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Do you think I will order new GCMS notes? My last GCMS notes says that the security havent started yet. I read some of the member here are receiving same notes without changes. I am afraid too that the officers will get irrated because sending a follow ups.

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
Hi,

I got my AOR on April 4th 2016. I applied without a PCC from FBI but attached an LOE with my application.

I received my PCC in May and I tried to send them the document two via CSE before CIC accepted the document. CIC did not find the document attached the first two times. On August 1st, I got response for CSE I raised the third time saying they received the document.

Until now, I never received a request from CIC for a PCC from US. Any reason why I never got the request?

I'd really appreciate any leads.

Thank You,
Krishna

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
head2ca said:
Hi,

I got my AOR on April 4th 2016. I applied without a PCC from FBI but attached an LOE with my application.

I received my PCC in May and I tried to send them the document two via CSE before CIC accepted the document. CIC did not find the document attached the first two times. On August 1st, I got response for CSE I raised the third time saying they received the document.

Until now, I never received a request from CIC for a PCC from US. Any reason why I never got the request?

I'd really appreciate any leads.

Thank You,
Krishna
You never got the request because you sent an LOE initially and then sent out the PCC. You got the acknowledgement of your CSE.

Why would you expect them to request you again? It sounds redundant to me.

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
I got my AOR on April 4th, They sent me the acknowledgement for the third CSE(raised on July 18th) on August 1st.

I see that everyone gets a request for additional documents such as PCC a few days after they get their AOR. I believe everyone attaches an LOE if they are not including PCC with the application, is that not right?

Thanks,
Krishna