+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
My medical status changed to Passed on 4th

Added all March submissions so far in a spreadsheet and the link to it is - http://tinyurl.com/AOR-March-Spreadsheet

Please message in the forum for any updates and I will update the spreadsheet.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
DevGurgaon said:
My medical status changed to Passed on 4th

Added all March submissions so far in a spreadsheet and the link to it is - http://tinyurl.com/AOR-March-Spreadsheet

Please message in the forum for any updates and I will update the spreadsheet.
Thank you for making the spreadsheet!
If you want to add my ITA date, it was January 13 :)
Also, I am a PNP candidate, applying under FSWP.

taoluk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
I will you the best of luck.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
I just finished uploading all the documents and paying the money. There were 2 messages in my PR application after that.

Any idea what the AOR looks like?

Also, after the money was deducted from my card, the screen disappeared before I could take a screenshot, how do I confirm that the money has been credited against my application properly?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
guys here you can access the report to estimate PR approval (and also you can use to estimate Nomination if you are awaiting for PNP nomination):

www.myimmitracker.com

The more cases are there the more accurate it is:

Also, I've a watsapp group to discuss the PR process - please ping me your number or share it here. I will add you.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
GokulGuruprasad said:
I just finished uploading all the documents and paying the money. There were 2 messages in my PR application after that.

Any idea what the AOR looks like?

Also, after the money was deducted from my card, the screen disappeared before I could take a screenshot, how do I confirm that the money has been credited against my application properly?
Never mind, found the payment receipt in one of the messages itself. It downloaded as a PDF.

I've got another message called Acknowledgement of Receipt. Is that the much vaunted AOR that everyone keeps talking about? :eek: :eek: :eek:

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
Thank you for making the spreadsheet!
If you want to add my ITA date, it was January 13 :)
Also, I am a PNP candidate, applying under FSWP.
Updated :)

GokulGuruprasad said:
Never mind, found the payment receipt in one of the messages itself. It downloaded as a PDF.

I've got another message called Acknowledgement of Receipt. Is that the much vaunted AOR that everyone keeps talking about? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yes :)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GokulGuruprasad said:

Yes you are absolutely correct

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Before submitting my application today I have one or two last thing that bugs me.

Wes evaluated my PhD degree and assessed it was good but did not assess my master degree and bachelor degree (way too difficult for me to have the papers from my university).
On post ITA in "personal history" I put the time when I was doing those degrees, but should I also state them in the section "study and languages" and say that wes did not evaluate them ? Or should I just not say anything on this section since I am not claiming any points for those degrees ?

Also, Should I upload my current Canadian work permit along with y passports documents ?

Thank you

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys

I have submitted my application on Mar 03 and got my AOR on 4th.

Category: CEC inland

Good luck all

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqid.madoma said:
Before submitting my application today I have one or two last thing that bugs me.

Wes evaluated my PhD degree and assessed it was good but did not assess my master degree and bachelor degree (way too difficult for me to have the papers from my university).
On post ITA in "personal history" I put the time when I was doing those degrees, but should I also state them in the section "study and languages" and say that wes did not evaluate them ? Or should I just not say anything on this section since I am not claiming any points for those degrees ?
I think the previous degrees should be sent to the ECA agency before you can get your later degree assessed. But as long the it is assessed already, they will not ask you to reassess the old ones. But you still need to upload all your transcripts to the system.

[/quote]
Also, Should I upload my current Canadian work permit along with y passports documents ?
[/quote]

That what I did while uploading my documents along with the visa page as well.

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for creating this spreadsheet. Info of my application is as follow:

ITA: January 13, 2016
AOR: March 4, 2016

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
M.Mostafa said:
I think the previous degrees should be sent to the ECA agency before you can get your later degree assessed. But as long the it is assessed already, they will not ask you to reassess the old ones. But you still need to upload all your transcripts to the system.

That what I did while uploading my documents along with the visa page as well.
Thanks.
To prove my education I have to upload my PhD and master diplomas, that I know. what I don't know is: should I indicate these degrees I don't have ECA for in the "Study and languages" section ?