+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
anonGym said:
Did you receive a message in your cic account? or a notification email saying that you have a new message?
Please dont ask the same question to everyone.

Most probably you will get an email.

Even if you get a letter in my CIC, you will get a notification email. I hope this answers your question.

swordfish485

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
ppgm said:
Congrats to all of you who received PPR!!

SO FRUSTRATED right now!! Not only did I receive nothing, but also called CIC and the "kind" agent told me I should contact my VO, even though Ottawa is processing my case. Didn't give me ANY information!!!

CIC is really making fun of our lives, here. I feel ridiculous waiting for this email.
Hey man, i don't understand. Did you call Canada or Sao Paulo?

ppgm

Apr 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06/09/2016
swordfish485 said:
Hey man, i don't understand. Did you call Canada or Sao Paulo?
Both. But no one answered in SP.

I got lucky the second time and the lady gave me the information I needed. Everything is fine. =)

anonGym

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolhyd said:
Please dont ask the same question to everyone.

Most probably you will get an email.

Even if you get a letter in my CIC, you will get a notification email. I hope this answers your question.
just wanted to know if applicants are getting message in mycic... as Cic has a different email on file for me which I dont even know how they got in the first place! i have raised a CSE telling them that that email is not mine.

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Now the PPR email has been received. I have a quick question - Does this PPR email confirmation is applicable to the secondary applicant? To follow the next step - Do I need to send both the passport (Myself and Spouse)? Please advise.

Thanks,

Category: FSW inland
VO: Ottawa ( I assumed)
AOR: 3rd March
BG: In progress, since 25th July
PPR: Sept 6th

Note: above status remain the same in the CIC account regardless of PPR confirmation.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Hi guys, I was away from a while. I'm seeing bunch of us got PPRs recently. Congratulations to those. Did the PPR rain started for CEC Inlanders as well?

ppgm

Apr 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06/09/2016
RitJ said:
Thanks. Well yes, lucky to have the good lady tell me that. But.....you don't have it ...till you get the email. Hope we hear something during the day.
Yes, I hope so too. But the second time I called I got lucky. A very nice lady answered and told me everything was fine and they reached a decision last week. She was surprised I didn't get any message and told me if I don't receive it I should call next week. She blamed it on the long weekend (some agent must have forgotten to send our emails, RitJ)

But she told me it was Approved!!!!! Best call of my life! :D

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
anonGym said:
just wanted to know if applicants are getting message in mycic... as Cic has a different email on file for me which I dont even know how they got in the first place! i have raised a CSE telling them that that email is not mine.
Ok. You should order a GCMS notes and see if they have updated your email address.

Did you receive CSE acknowledgement?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppgm said:
Yes, I hope so too. But the second time I called I got lucky. A very nice lady answered and told me everything was fine and they reached a decision last week. She was surprised I didn't get any message and told me if I don't receive it I should call next week. She blamed it on the long weekend (some agent must have forgotten to send our emails, RitJ)

Congratulations to you too dude!! Haha...now we're in the same boat! Same ita date, aor date!! Apps approved....but no PPR yet! Haha. 1st March seems to be forgotten today...but let's hope our wait ends soon!!

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
ppgm said:

It says on the CIC website that the phone number is for calling from within Canada only.

Is there a number in Canada we can call from abroad?

nac123

Aug 29, 2016
Finally PPR Received in email. Thanks for all the advices and suggestions. All praise be to God Almighty! I pray that everyone get their PPR email soon.

Can anyone please advice on the future steps and how much time it will take to get it stamped? As requested , I will send the passport with photos tomorrow.

AOR - March 3rd
Category - FSW Inland
VO - Ottawa

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
elmas said:
It says on the CIC website that the phone number is for calling from within Canada only.

Is there a number in Canada we can call from abroad?
+1 613-944-4000. This should work. All the best! :)

Kikecanny

Apr 22, 2016
congratulation to all who got the golden mail. hope it gets to us soon as we are anxious now.

Please a quick I dont seem to see people that has AVO as their VO.

Any help please has anyone gotten the golden mail from AVO??????????? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(