AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VNC007 said:
Thats good news, hey but I see your signature and it says RPRF paid upfront ?

Category........: FSW
NOC...............: 2173
Nomination.....: 13 Jan 16
AOR Received.: 11 Mar 16
IELTS Request: Upfront
Med's Request: Upfront
RPRF FEE .......:Upfront
BG Check : In Progress on 01/08/2016

[/QUOTE THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION ] PLZ REPLY
what is the time line and how is check this

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
dallasboy said:
For most of the people, the answer is no. I got my TRV (with validity of around 10 years) while my PR was in progress. Before sending the TRV application, I contacted the visa office and they sent the following email:

-----
Dear Sir/Madam,

Yes, you can still apply for a visitor visa even if you have an application for permanent residence.

The application for a temporary resident visa ( visitor) may be submitted online or the paper application may be submitted to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) located in New York City or in Los Angeles. Processing may take from 15 to 20 days or longer.

Please refer to our website for information on applying for a temporary resident visa
( visitor) : www.newyork.gc.ca

For information on the VAC’s requirements, please refer to their website: www.csc-cvac.com

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Immigration Section | Section d'Immigration Canadian Consulate General / Consulat général du Canada
1251 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020-1175 Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.newyork.gc.ca newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
-------
Thanks for your reply. I actually have a question that has been on my mind lately. I would be very grateful if you can help m with this.

I applied for a study permit in April and my application was approved. I changed my mind about starting my studies this year, so, to be honest, I applied for a TRV so that I can enter Canada as a visitor. After all, since my studies won't start until another term, I can't enter on a study permit, can I? If my TRV application is turned down, do you think I can enter Canada on a study permit although I have asked my my school to defer my acceptance?

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Timeline would mean your current time parameters after ITA i.e. AOR, status of Medicals, Back Ground Check, any other update etc etc

Actually we infer it using information in Mycic and also update messages/ Ghost emails or easiest GCMS notes

mian mian said:
VNC007 said:
[/QUOTE THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION ] PLZ REPLY
what is the time line and how is check this

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VNC007 said:
Timeline would mean your current time parameters after ITA i.e. AOR, status of Medicals, Back Ground Check, any other update etc etc

Actually we infer it using information in Mycic and also update messages/ Ghost emails or easiest GCMS notes
Thanks a lot for useful information.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All guys AOR MARCH 2016
ANY BODY GOT PPR IN THIS AOR.
FST/OUTLANDER
AOR05/03/16
BG not needed day first to till today.
Rprf paid on req 03/05/16
Medical passed.
After rprf no response from cic I don,t know about my visa off. Any body guess I am from Pakistan.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
elmas said:
Thanks for your reply. I actually have a question that has been on my mind lately. I would be very grateful if you can help m with this.

I applied for a study permit in April and my application was approved. I changed my mind about starting my studies this year, so, to be honest, I applied for a TRV so that I can enter Canada as a visitor. After all, since my studies won't start until another term, I can't enter on a study permit, can I? If my TRV application is turned down, do you think I can enter Canada on a study permit although I have asked my my school to defer my acceptance?
You cannot enter Canada as a visitor with the study permit, at the time of landing the immigration will have all the details of the study permit and may ask you for a reference letter from the enrolled school to confirm your landing as a student. If you need to visit canada , apply for visitor visa which takes about a weeks' time.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Eye in the sky said:
You cannot enter Canada as a visitor with the study permit, at the time of landing the immigration will have all the details of the study permit and may ask you for a reference letter from the enrolled school to confirm your landing as a student. If you need to visit canada , apply for visitor visa which takes about a weeks' time.
Thanks for your reply.

That's what I did, although I have letters from the school. TRV application processing takes 4 working days here, so it should be around time, unless CIC cancels my application since my PR PPR is hopefully just around the corner!

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Hi Dev, Just read this is NDVO forum, Now AOR March sheet says your BG as not needed but NDVO sheet says in progress, Can you please update, we will be delighted to know if its in progress ;D

Re: PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...
khanarish said:
Dev's BG changed to In Progress seeing from the sheet, hope the PPR comes soon for you. I'm sure all on this group would be delighted to hear the good news from his side.

DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet :)

Been a little busy at work lately and with updating NDVO sheet as well I seek help from anyone of the regular forum members to update March AOR sheet. PM me if interested.

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet :)

Been a little busy at work lately and with updating NDVO sheet as well I seek help from anyone of the regular forum members to update March AOR sheet. PM me if interested.

Forum UserName - HKK_13!
Category : CEC, FSW
ITA Received Date: 09 Feb 2016
App Submit Date : 08 April 2016
eAOR Date: 08 April 2016
Current Medical Status : Passed
Current Medical Status Date : 15 April 2016
Current Background Check Status : Not Needed at this time
Current Background Check Status Date : 08 April 2016
Additional Documents Requested Date : N/A
Additional Documents Type : N/A
Additional Documents Sent : N/A
RPRF date : Upfront
CRS : 481
NOC : 0112

rafaellima

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-09-2016
seems that today will be another dry day.

I just saw this message on myCIC:

"This online service will be unavailable from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Eastern daylight time, on Wednesday, August 31, 2016, in order to perform system maintenance."

:mad:

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Halfway through the week and no PPRs!

Thursdays and Fridays are often quite dry in terms of PPRs, so what should we expect now?

I'm AOR March 4. Getting very VERY impatient as days go by..

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
elmas said:

Thursdays and Fridays are often quite dry in terms of PPRs, so what should we expect now?

It really is depressing tho, this wait. :( :(

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmas said:

Very depressing. I completed six months today!

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
RitJ said:
Very depressing. I completed six months today!
Hang in there man. It's on it way. :)

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Six months will be competed at end of day since AOR. Hope that some PPRs will drop on our heads before that. ;D

Otherwise, I will have to wait another day . . . ::)

(and start preparing for a Bridge Permit . . . my work permit expires in December. Anyone here with experience on that process?)