+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Guys, I applied for a TRV last Thursday because I have a flight to catch on the 11th.

Do you think having applied for a TRV has any bad effect on my PR application?

Is there any danger of the PR application being canceled or refused because I will probably send in my passport for TRV stamping?

Can I fly to Canada on a TRV and go through the stamping and COPR and the landing process once I'm already in Canada? What do you think?

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LizzyBob said:
The only way you will know about your application status is GCMS notes, I would suggest that you order yours , if you haven't done so already
Hi dear thanks a lot for good advise but I apply GCMS note after complete my six month only eight days are left to complete my six month.because my legal advisor is not agree at this time.he advise me few days wait I hope ppr,s are start in first week of September.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqid.madoma said:
To those who are impatients. I understand your pain I am in the same boat but remember that Almost no one with an AOR in March got PPR.

That means that the problem is not your application in articular that is late, but every march application that is not processed yet. Calling CIC now will not change anything in my opinion, your application will not go faster, they will just tell you that everything is in order.

Of course if you see in the future a lot of people in this thread getting PPR and not you, then you can start to worry and maybe call CIC.

My two cents.

Let's try to be patient!
GOOD AND TRUE POST.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I wouldn't think applying for TRV-Visitor while PR application is in process will have any adverse effect on your PR application. I have read some other thread in this forum where the person got their TRV-Visitor while their PR application was in process.

Regarding PR landing while being on a TRV in Canada, have you already considered the logistics of sending your passport to your local VO for stamping and receiving COPR documents?

You can do flag-pole and complete landing while being on a TRV. Please note, you will have to provide the immigration officer a Canadian address for your PR card to be mailed by Canada Post (which is done within 60 days of landing)

elmas said:
Guys, I applied for a TRV last Thursday because I have a flight to catch on the 11th.

Do you think having applied for a TRV has any bad effect on my PR application?

Is there any danger of the PR application being canceled or refused because I will probably send in my passport for TRV stamping?

Can I fly to Canada on a TRV and go through the stamping and COPR and the landing process once I'm already in Canada? What do you think?

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
mian mian said:
Hi dear thanks a lot for good advise but I apply GCMS note after complete my six month only eight days are left to complete my six month.because my legal advisor is not agree at this time.he advise me few days wait I hope ppr,s are start in first week of September.

well alright, 8) you just have to be patient.

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
coolhyd said:
The time has arrived for March group : )
Let's hope so :) 8)
One months to background check status today :)

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
DOD said:
I wouldn't think applying for TRV-Visitor while PR application is in process will have any adverse effect on your PR application. I have read some other thread in this forum where the person got their TRV-Visitor while their PR application was in process.

Regarding PR landing while being on a TRV in Canada, have you already considered the logistics of sending your passport to your local VO for stamping and receiving COPR documents?

You can do flag-pole and complete landing while being on a TRV. Please note, you will have to provide the immigration officer a Canadian address for your PR card to be mailed by Canada Post (which is done within 60 days of landing)
Thanks for your reply dod.

I thought you can send your passport for PR stamping to Ottawa if you're in Canada, without asking for a VO change. Am I wrong?

Would it be ok to be in Canads but send my passport and our children's to my home country for my husband to take them to the local VO for stamping?

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
BTW.. Any dentists in this group...?

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
HInland said:
Let me ask you this; which contact method do they gave to you? the office Address? email? phone?
Where are you going to send the letter to?
Well, to send the receipt, they gave me an email address and as far as the letter is concerned, I just uploaded it in my cic.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
canada303 said:
hi guys
Today my bridging work permit got approved ; is that mean that my eligibility is passed ?
and my Criminality and Medical is already passed according to my recent GCMS notes
and my back ground check is in progress as of 18th Aug
What you guys think , where I stand to receive PPR ?
Thanks in advance :)
Your BOWP is approved, only if your R10 is OK.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
azchill said:
Hii everyone
Can anyone withdraw the file on behalf of me from cic?
Only if you have appointed authorized representative.