Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Sanazeh said:
PPR today!! :)

BG Check went in progress yesterday and got the PPR today. Total time since AOR: 4 months, 2 weeks & 6 Days.

FSW Outland. VO - CPC-Ottawa
CONGRATULATIONS

Pakistani_Funter

Jul 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London & Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-Jul-2016
Passport Req..
02-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-Aug-2016
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Sanazeh said:
PPR today!! :)

BG Check went in progress yesterday and got the PPR today. Total time since AOR: 4 months, 2 weeks & 6 Days.

FSW Outland. VO - CPC-Ottawa
Congratulations !

krish.4747

Feb 23, 2015
April file status

Hi Everyone,
Can someone please update status on the April File for CEC inland ? .Recently My background check changed into in progress,Whether someone know how long it will take to get passport request from CIC ?
Thank you ,
Raj

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
coolhyd said:
One of my Cousin's has applied for a student visa late July. It's been 16 days. He didn't get any response from NDVO yet.
Expect some delay for PPR. They will give preference to student Visas as Schools start end of August and 1st week of September.
Trying to gauge if NDVO is still stuck with student visa processing... any update on your cousin's student visa application :)

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Trying to gauge if NDVO is still stuck with student visa processing... any update on your cousin's student visa application :)
NDVO likes to work in batches. The Day my BG went into progress (was stuck on Not Started since AOR) atleast 10-12 people on the forum reported the same.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
jaymax said:
NDVO likes to work in batches. The Day my BG went into progress (was stuck on Not Started since AOR) atleast 10-12 people on the forum reported the same.
Kewl you are from NDVO too. Added info to NDVO tracker (http://tinyurl.com/Applicants-from-India-with-AOR)

Please share any updates or any NDVO applicant info missing in tracker at - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-applications-from-ndvoindialets-connect-here-t409207.480.html

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Kewl you are from NDVO too. Added info to NDVO tracker (http://tinyurl.com/Applicants-from-India-with-AOR)

Please share any updates or any NDVO applicant info missing in tracker at - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-applications-from-ndvoindialets-connect-here-t409207.480.html
I am from India. .. not sure of my VO since i did not order GCMS for a long time now .. Am I correct to assume that it will be NDVO ?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
jaymax said:
I am from India. .. not sure of my VO since i did not order GCMS for a long time now .. Am I correct to assume that it will be NDVO ?
That is the general norm but there can be exceptions... no way to know for sure besides GCMS or if you get call from NDVO which few applicants get.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Re: April file status

krish.4747 said:
Hi Everyone,
Can someone please update status on the April File for CEC inland ? .Recently My background check changed into in progress,Whether someone know how long it will take to get passport request from CIC ?
Thank you ,
Raj
When did you get AOR?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
With this pace, I won't get PPR untill September 3rd week.

I was hopeful to get it by the end of this month.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
coolhyd said:
With this pace, I won't get PPR untill September 3rd week.

I was hopeful to get it by the end of this month.
Yes, same here...
I was expecting last week of August and unless there's a huge rain of PPRs this week, it looks like I will get mine in September now...

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Realben said:
Yes, same here...
I was expecting last week of August and unless there's a huge rain of PPRs this week, it looks like I will get mine in September now...
This is like a punishment man!! I hope we get it soon.....