LANDED..........
21-08-2016
mian mian said:
Hi guy,s
Fst/express entery
Aor=05/03/16
BGC/not needed still
Rprf paid on req 03/05/16
After that no any response still waiting any body have some information how to take time for final decision about ppr plz reply.
Get GCMS Notes for details.

And currently most of FEB AOR are waiting. you should expect something in SEP

real08

Aug 8, 2016
Got a heartbreaking news today. After waiting for more than 5 months, we got an email today that our application was refused.
Our AOR was March 05, with 790 points. CEC inland.
The refusal letter says the points was reduced to 180. Called the cic and asked for clarifcation. They said the officer thought that the job was seasonal. Which really confused me as we provided the LMIA, T4 etc.
Was advised to appeal. Anyone who has the same case here?
Need advise please.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
real08 said:
Got a heartbreaking news today. After waiting for more than 5 months, we got an email today that our application was refused.
The refusal letter says the points was reduced to 180. Called the cic and asked for clarifcation. They said the officer thought that the job was seasonal. Which really confused me as we provided the LMIA, T4 etc.
Need advise please.
Sorry to hear that.
What's your category? Outland/Inland?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
real08 said:
Need advise please.

I think you should ask them to give you clarification as service Canada has already provided you lmia and so lmia is official government document that proves that you are needed at this job, it wrong decision made by them, challenge the decision in court you will definitely win

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Very sorry to hear about your rejection.

In the rejection reasons thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html, there are lots of discussion regarding this. The point is that your employment reference letter has to explicitly say that your job is PERMANENT and is NOT SEASONAL or INDEFINITE.

You can also see previous rejections due to the missing of these words in https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eJ3TNRGHbAOrqvjSrbMgfep6JmIHc0lS48hm89-zIlc/edit?pref=2&pli=1

For the next step, you can try to ask your employer to update your reference letter and then try to submit a polite letter of explanation to request them re-open your case via https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Goodluck

real08 said:
Need advise please.

Aero1french

Jul 20, 2016
I think so you. just got a letter from my employer saying that my job is guaranteed full time and year round. But now the question is how long will it take ? My work permit expires in January 2017....

Some says it would be better to re apply for express entry :(

CECPR_2016

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
9-SEPTEMBER-2016
LANDED..........
01-10-2016
real08 said:
Need advise please.
Sad to hear this news, but try to reopen case by writing an extremely polite letter to CIC. Hope you will pass with that.

Did you tried for getting GCMS notes earlier? if yes, Did that have any notes indicating about the same?

Colinn

Apr 19, 2016
real08 said:
Need advise please.
Sorry to hear that.
Do you have only job offer? Or nomination? And what is your NOC?

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Finishing up month five...

real08

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks everyone for the inputs.
Will send a letter for reconsideration to CIC, I do hope it will work.
I didn't order GCMS, when I passed the 2-3 months post-AOR I thought everything was ok as refusal usually comes within that period. Now it's too late for regrets
I'm just worried that I might not have enough time left as my work permit will expire in couple of months.
This is really devastating, now I'm wondering if I should start from the scratch?

CECPR_2016

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
9-SEPTEMBER-2016
LANDED..........
01-10-2016
real08 said:
Thanks everyone for the inputs.
Will send a letter for reconsideration to CIC, I do hope it will work.
I didn't order GCMS, when I passed the 2-3 months post-AOR I thought everything was ok as refusal usually comes within that period. Now it's too late for regrets
I'm just worried that I might not have enough time left as my work permit will expire in couple of months.
This is really devastating, now I'm wondering if I should start from the scratch?
my dear friend, getting PR to Canada is not end of world & your final fortune. So keep your hopes high and move with pleasant thoughts. We all will pray for your work.

Note: I personally have seen people got rejected 3 times and got PR on 4th time. Rejection is not warning signal at all. So move ahead....