+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within few days :)

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
RitJ said:
The process speed seems to be more date driven. They will take 6 months unless you're a PNP / LMIA candidate.
Hope to see applications closed on a positive note soon!!
I so wish you were right regarding early closing of applications in case of PNPs. :)
Seeing the trend of recent PPRs, it seems that regular FSW's and Inland applicants are being issued PPRs earlier than others.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rashib said:
I so wish you were right regarding early closing of applications in case of PNPs. :)
Seeing the trend of recent PPRs, it seems that regular FSW's and Inland applicants are being issued PPRs earlier than others.
Some PNP / LMIA applicants did. But, if you say, looks like those numbers are few.
Though I do hope what I say comes to be true soon! All the best!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Where are the NDVO changes :(

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Where are the NDVO changes :(
It'll happen. Right now I think the changes are happening for the first week of March applicants.

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
RitJ said:
Yes, the local VO. The marriage certificate should be fine and any additional documents will only make your case stronger.
Since your spouse isn't traveling with you, Im assuming you guys will be applying for a spouse visa later. Yes you will need the mc, pcc etc. It is also better if you submit some photographs or any other supporting docs; have read about this on other threads - visa officers requesting for photos.
Even though your spouse isn't travelling with you, just check your score again.
Score seems OK. More than the least for that round of invitations. Thanks for your suggestion RitJ and Good Luck :)

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was wondering, how much time does it take normally for people to get their passport back from CPC Ottawa for PPR? Normally for TRV it takes just about a week including time spent with Canada post( if you live in Ontario).
Just booked tickets for a trip in August so trying to estimate what to do if I receive PPR around the same time.

Canada post has still not confirmed how far the negotiations are underway and their deadline is approaching.

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Background just changed to "In Progress". But did not get any e-mail notification. Did others whose Background changed get no e-mail as well?
The last time the background changed in April, when it changed to "Not needed". My GCMS notes showed that they had finished the Eligibility and Criminality (Met) at that point. Feels good to see some change in the myCIC status after more than 4 months of watching the exact same status every day!

AOR: March 9th (FSW Outland no PNP)

Drimm

Mar 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USIndian said:
Background just changed to "In Progress". But did not get any e-mail notification. Did others whose Background changed get no e-mail as well?
My BG changed yesterday, but I did not get e-mail notification either. I think it's normall, may be will get it later))

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
USIndian said:
The last time the background changed in April, when it changed to "Not needed". My GCMS notes showed that they had finished the Eligibility and Criminality (Met) at that point. Feels good to see some change in the myCIC status after more than 4 months of watching the exact same status every day!

AOR: March 9th (FSW Outland no PNP)
Good signs.... Where is your file (NDVO/Ottawa) according to your GCMS?