+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

maria_bernadette

May 5, 2014
RitJ said:
Ok guys..... Logged into my cic account after two days and the bg is 'in progress'. Please update the spreadsheet.

I have a query - Though the bg is in progress; it also says, eligibility - review in progress. Any thoughts on this??
what stream are you? cec? fsw?

syeduzair

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4/4A: April 01, 2016
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
March 29, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
RitJ said:
Ok guys..... Logged into my cic account after two days and the bg is 'in progress'. Please update the spreadsheet.

I have a query - Though the bg is in progress; it also says, eligibility - review in progress. Any thoughts on this??
Exactly same happened to me; when my BG went 'in progress', eligibility became 'review in progress'.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
edilsonjr said:
I believe in this case you need to request a GCMS Notes.
hmm.. I've already ordered GCMS notes on July 18th and I believe it takes about 30 calendar days. So, I'll wait.

by the way, here are my details:

CEC Inland
CRS - 475
AOR - 28th March
BG changed to "In Progress" - quite early - I don't remember the date.
Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Medical - Passed
Schedule A BG Declaration/CELPIP score-sheet requested - 10th May
Schedule A BG Declaration/CELPIP score-sheet provided - 13th May
Received two ghost emails - 5th July and 8th July

@Dev - Can you please update the sheet

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Drimm said:
Yes, I got a response immidiately. I think if you did not, I would try to send it again!
Okay, i think it is a good indication that I should resend the CSE now lol.
Thank you!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Drimm said:
Yes, I got a response immidiately. I think if you did not, I would try to send it again!
Thank you for your advice! I just resubmitted my CSE, and got a response within seconds! I feel much more at ease now haha
Cheers, and good luck!

juliarhw

Jan 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got the second request for additional document, birth certificate for canadian born child.

Background check status changed to "not needed at this time"

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syeduzair said:
Exactly same happened to me; when my BG went 'in progress', eligibility became 'review in progress'.
Well...for me, the eligibility has been 'review In progress'since March. What I meant was if the bg is kin progress, then how come the eligibility review is still on. From what I've gathered bg is pretty much one of the last steps.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
RitJ said:
Well...for me, the eligibility has been 'review In progress'since March. What I meant was if the bg is kin progress, then how come the eligibility review is still on. From what I've gathered bg is pretty much one of the last steps.
That's not true!

I'm CEC Inland and My BG is in Progress from April.

juliarhw

Jan 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juliarhw said:
Just got the second request for additional document, birth certificate for canadian born child.

Background check status changed to "not needed at this time"
document uploaded.

This time I am only given 7 days to submit the certificate,

"If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. "

I am naively hoping that something will happen soon after this 7-day deadline ;D

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Fingers crossed it will!

My sister was asked for a document with a 7 day submission deadline too. She got her PPR email soon after she submitted it, I reckon it was within a week.

Don't want to raise your hopes, but just sending this information across to bring positive vibes.

juliarhw said:
document uploaded.

This time I am only given 7 days to submit the certificate,

"If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. "

I am naively hoping that something will happen soon after this 7-day deadline ;D

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
RitJ said:
ur bg check in progress implies ur security started and review is over......but on ur EE screen it will show under progress untill the end......bg check start is a great sign.......this is for fsw outlanders.....for inlanders/cec bg check starts from beginning.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagancanadavisa said:
That's not true!

I'm CEC Inland and My BG is in Progress from April.
for CEC and other inland candidates, I think the bg goes into progress much earlier compared to Outland ones. Check out the post by legal falcon on page 17 of this thread.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
ur bg check in progress implies ur security started and review is over......but on ur EE screen it will show under progress untill the end......bg check start is a great sign.......this is for fsw outlanders.....for inlanders/cec bg check starts from beginning.
thanks!!

juliarhw

Jan 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOD said:
Fingers crossed it will!

My sister was asked for a document with a 7 day submission deadline too. She got her PPR email soon after she submitted it, I reckon it was within a week.

Don't want to raise your hopes, but just sending this information across to bring positive vibes.
Many thanks for the info! After this long silence, anything other than rejection is a good sign for me :D

Our AOR and category are almost the same and it seems our application both have some update this week, hope that we can both get PPR real soon!