Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Congrats to all Mar AOR applicants who got PPRs and Good Luck to others!

I am tired of seeing the same status messages "Doc Review in Progress" and "BGC Not Needed at this time" for the last 3 months. I might have to get used to this for probably another 2 months. Requested GCMS notes through one of my friends there for my case on 30th May; expecting it to reach me by 26th or 27th of this month. In the GCMS request form, under PR Application, I have mentioned my express entry no. as my Case File number. I hope that's what others have done too? Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Honeyaustin said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-jan-2016-lets-get-together-t389889.3390.html

funny ;D
Rofl. Brilliant!!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Back to topic. Many March AoRs getting PPR so that's great. Hopefully some NDVO will get it soon so that I can start looking forward to getting it myself :)

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
haznac said:
I would never expect the wait after RPRF to be so excruciating... I was totally cool before that.
Now feel for someone who paid upfront RPRF. Same 'excruciating' feeling right from day one.

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haznac said:
I would never expect the wait after RPRF to be so excruciating... I was totally cool before that.
Actually the RPRF request letter tells you that you are eligible already (the biggest concern for most people) and I think it is better than paying it upfront and not knowing the eligibility check.

rafaellima

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-09-2016
ThiagoSCF said:
I've been away from this thread for a while. Have any FSW outland got PPR yet?
As far as I know there's only people with PNP.

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
ajay_ said:
Hi all..

My query is regarding Proof Of Funds.

BC PNP CEC/FSW
Currently employed full time basis in canada.
NOC code 2174

i wrote 18000$ as POF in EE application. I showed 7000$ in my bank statements. I think I made a huge mistake by not taking it seriously before putting a value . I thought that as I am a CEC applicant it would not matter. Now I am concern because in GCMS notes they have mentioned FSW-met , CEC -met.

Can they conside me as a FSW applicant too?
Is POF a big concern for me?

please share your feedback on this.
Thanks..
Just send a CSE letting the officer know that you found both criteria as shown being met and would like the application to considered under the CEC category You probably should also mention that the funds available should be corrected on the application.

IF you dont tell them about more than what is necessary for FSW funds you will automatically be only qualified for CEC . If any guys out there think they qualify for CEC and FSW just dont include too much for POF. If you are afraid that one might get declined you can always start a second one with FSW. You would always want to follow the CEC route statistically it has been faster.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
ajay_ said:
Hi all..

My query is regarding Proof Of Funds.

BC PNP CEC/FSW
Currently employed full time basis in canada.
NOC code 2174

i wrote 18000$ as POF in EE application. I showed 7000$ in my bank statements. I think I made a huge mistake by not taking it seriously before putting a value . I thought that as I am a CEC applicant it would not matter. Now I am concern because in GCMS notes they have mentioned FSW-met , CEC -met.

Can they conside me as a FSW applicant too?
Is POF a big concern for me?

please share your feedback on this.
Thanks..
Check your ITA letter. It is normally mentioned under which category you were invited to apply...

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hey ajay_,
This sentence tells you under which categories you are invited: " we are pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the ."

ajay_ said:
sorry but I cannot find anything regarding eligibility in ITA.

Date:
Express Entry Profile:

Email:

Dear

We are writing to you about your Express Entry profile submission.

Based on the information you provided us in your Express Entry profile, we are pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the .
Below is the list of criteria upon which this invitation was based on:

Express Entry criteria Your Scores
CRS – Human Capital – Age
CRS – Human Capital – Level of Education
CRS – Human Capital – First Official Language Proficiency
CRS – Human Capital – Second Official Language Proficiency
CRS – Human Capital – Canadian Work Experience
CRS – Spouse – Level of Education
CRS – Spouse – First Official Language Proficiency
CRS – Spouse – Canadian Work Experience
CRS – Skill Transferability – Education
CRS – Skill Transferability – Foreign Work Experience
CRS – Skill Transferability – Certificate of Qualification
CRS – Arranged Employment
CRS – Provincial/Territorial Nomination
Your overall points score

Your invitation is valid for 60 days from the date of this message. You now have two options:
1) Decline this invitation; or
2) Apply online for permanent residence.

You must submit a complete application before 12:00AM UTC time if you want to apply for permanent residence. You will not be able to submit an application based on this invitation to apply for permanent residence after the date and time listed above. We cannot give extensions.

Changes to your personal situation

If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should try to re-calculate your points score before you decide to apply for permanent residence. To find out how to re-calculate your score, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the round of invitation from which you were invited to apply, you should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation to apply if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee will not be returned.

Some examples of changes which could result in a lower points score include:

• You no longer have a valid job offer
• You no longer have a provincial nomination
• Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the scores are lower.

Note: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.

Option 1: Decline this invitation

If you decline this invitation, and you still meet the Express Entry criteria, your Express Entry profile will become active again. Your profile will remain valid until the original expiry date (i.e., the rest of the 365 days from that date of your original Express Entry submission) and will be considered for future rounds of invitation until that time.

NOTE: Previous receipt of an Invitation to Apply is no guarantee that you will be again invited to apply for permanent residence, so please make an informed decision.

To decline this invitation to apply for permanent residence, log into your MyCIC account and click on the “Decline Invitation” button. Your Express Entry profile will become active again.

Option 2: Apply for permanent residence

If you choose to apply for permanent residence, you will need to do the following:

1. Log into your MyCIC account
2. Go to the section called “applications”
3. Find the application called “permanent residence” and click on it
4. Review and validate the information on the pre-filled form (transferred from your Express Entry profile)
5. Complete the remaining questions
6. Obtain the documents which you must submit with your application (see “checklist” for details)

You should immediately start gathering all the supporting documents and information you need to include on your application so that you can submit your application within the 60-day deadline. Please note that some documents, such as police certificates, may take some effort and time to acquire so begin gathering these documents now.

If, at the 60-day deadline, any of the supporting documentation and information is missing and you do not have a valid reason, your application will be rejected.

Failure to take action

This invitation will expire if you do not

• decline the invitation to apply for permanent residence; and
• you do not submit an application for permanent residence within the 60 day time period.

If you fail to take action your Invitation to Apply will expire and your profile will not be considered for future invitations. If you later decide that you wish to be considered in future rounds of invitation , you will need to submit a new Express Entry profile, meet minimum requirements and register with Job Bank if applicable.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PooojaDixit said:
Hi All,

I am a Canadian PR Candidate, please add me to the Whats app Group.

My Cell Phone / What's App No is - +91 9033293940

Regards,
Pooja Dixit

which group you want to join pooja

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hey ajay_,

That means you will be EVALUATED under PNP.
For proof of funds, CIC says "Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada." http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You are invited under PNP. I'm not sure whether "you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada"

ajay_ said:
Hey ... it says Provincial Nominees Program.

Doesn't say anything if CEC or FSW.

Thanks.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
FRENDZ said:
ALHAMDULILLAH, With the blessing of ALLAH ALMIGHTY i got PR

Below is my time line
BC PNP CEC
AOR: March 18
Medical Passed: April 27
BG in Progress: April 27
BG Not needed : April 28
BG In progress : May 25
PPR : May 27
PP Sent : May 27
PP Revd Otwa:May 30
Approved and Closed:June 6th
PP Rcvd Back : June 10th
Landed : June 10th

Honestly, I was not expexting it to be that fast, But thank god for the quick processing.
If anyone have any questions about my time line or anything, I will be happy to answer.
Good luck everyone whose app is in process.
You are so lucky, congrats. I also got my AOR last March 18, as per my agent I already passed the medical and security checking is on process.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
KimJowan said:
You are so lucky, congrats. I also got my AOR last March 18, as per my agent I already passed the medical and security checking is on process.
Good luck mate!