+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was asked to do a re-medical. Having done the medical test, I can't find anywhere in my profile to upload the document.
Would you tell me what you did?
Or just the panel doctor uploads the documents this time?
The doctor will upload the report. You don't have to do anything

Reactions: Mojtaba.abb

hagun527

Oct 18, 2018
Yesterday i called CIC..
A nice man told me that my application now is in Rome, Italy.
so he don't have much information.
All he have in his system is that.
My application is in progress
Medical passed
Criminality passed
And now they are doing the backgrounds verification
What do you think of that?
hello did you applied from italy?

Gauri Sharma

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me with this I'm a little confused.

I received and email from CIC saying this :

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Canadian Experience Class.
In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using Comparative Education Services (CES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. CES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office.
In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact CES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your CES evaluation report.
NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application. This may cause a decrease in the number of points calculated on your application and therefore a possible rejection.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

I'm kind of confused right know My ECA is for 2014 looks like that they can not check that online, so I'm gonna go to check with CES today. But it says that I can sent a duplicate report to CIC, so I have two copies of my ECA, should I sent one to them?? But also Where I have to send it .
If I have to apply again for and ECA is gonna take a while and only have 30 days to submit a documentar.

I don't know if someone had the same situation .

Thanks in advance

Hi Danny! I'm facing the same problem as yours. Received an email from CIC yesterday with the same issue -

"In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using Comparative Education Services (CES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. CES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office.

In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact CES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your CES evaluation report. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using Comparative Education Services (CES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. CES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore
they are unable to release any information to our office.

In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact CES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your CES valuation report."

Would you be able to guide me? Will be very grateful!

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi Danny! I'm facing the same problem as yours. Received an email from CIC yesterday with the same issue -

"In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using Comparative Education Services (CES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. CES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office.

In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact CES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your CES evaluation report. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using Comparative Education Services (CES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. CES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore
they are unable to release any information to our office.

In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact CES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your CES valuation report."

Would you be able to guide me? Will be very grateful!
I am only trying to guess this for you, when you order online there are two options I guess where you also need to mark it to ircc, only then the info is shared with ircc. My guess is you can go online and order duplicate and mark ircc this time so that it can be shared and ircc can verify.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
Hey guys!

Happy New Year 2017 to you all. My consultant is submitting my e-APR on 2nd-3rd January 2017 InshAllah.

Let's all of us who get AOR in January 2017 join this thread to track our timelines.
Hi Guys!

I just wanted to give my update on this thread which I started more than 2 years ago, I am not a frequent visitor on the forum now. Alhamdolillah I landed in Canada last year, this is my 6th months in Canada. Below is my complete timeline:

Express Entry Profile Created 3 January 2017
ITA 51st Draw 4 January 2017
Application Submission 12 January 2017
AOR 13 January 2017
Background Check In Progress 17 May 2017
Re-Medical Call 7 June 2018
Schedule A Background Declaration Form (IMM 5669) 7 June 2018
Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562) 7 June 2018
Re-Medical Done 4 July 2018
PPR 31 July 2018
Passport Submitted 6 August 2018
Visa Stamped & CoPR Issued 8 August 2018
Passport Dispatched From Islamabad To VFS Karachi 8 or 9 August 2018
Passport Collected After No Call From VFS 15 August 2018
Landed In Toronto 31 October 2018
PR Card Received 5 January 2019
Health Card Received 31 January 2019

Thank you all for your moral support and encouragement during the very long wait between AOR and PPR.

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,group please guide me in (IMM5475 form) Insubmitted application : location of office?? What is meaning?? I applied online express entry ,,so how I find location office??

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Anyone else got approved or any info?

I'm still waiting from May 2017