Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Hi,
I am CEC Feb 01 2017 applicant. My eligibility is still "Recommended Pass". Medical and Criminality both "Passed" and Security "Not Started".
My Medical is expiring in first week of January.
Does anybody know when do i need to take the medical exam again ? I mean do they ask me to do it again ? or they will automatically extend ?

One more thing,
What could be the reason behind my application for not having any process since april month. I have ordered 2 GCMS notes and there is no progress since april. Even my Security is still "Not Started". I am at NA2 since 9 months. Back -Ground is still "Not Applicable".

Your Answer will be really appreciated.
Thanks.
Your file could be selected for QA, and they are checking your experience/education/etc. You should call or email IRCC about the reasons of the delay.

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Your file could be selected for QA, and they are checking your experience/education/etc. You should call or email IRCC about the reasons of the delay.
Sure. Thanks for the reply. Could you please tell me usually howmany days it will take to get out of this stage ??

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone I have one doubt regarding carrying money... Me and my spouse are going in the coming month.. We are carrying around 15000$... may I know what is the best way to carry that money so that I won't be charge much while transferring money to Canadian bank account.. like how much cash in Canadian dollars should we carry...

Is it good choice to use Indian debit card at Canada atm machines to extract money and deposit in banks account ??? Kindly share ur views...

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone I have one doubt regarding carrying money... Me and my spouse are going in the coming month.. We are carrying around 15000$... may I know what is the best way to carry that money so that I won't be charge much while transferring money to Canadian bank account.. like how much cash in Canadian dollars should we carry...

Is it good choice to use Indian debit card at Canada atm machines to extract money and deposit in banks account ??? Kindly share ur views...

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

seravimol

Sep 14, 2013
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
Doc's Request.
14-04-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
i have this question,
i'm living in US and i'm planning to move to canada in the next month and i'm entering by land, i own a US plated car and i'm not sure if is there some paper work i need to do to enter with my car to Canada

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver

One person can take up to $1000 , so you are very safe, you still can carry 5,000 more

seravimol

Sep 14, 2013
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
Doc's Request.
14-04-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
One person can take up to $1000 , so you are very safe, you still can carry 5,000 more
There's really no restriction on the amount of money you can take to Canada, just don't hide it, declare the money

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
i have this question,
i'm living in US and i'm planning to move to canada in the next month and i'm entering by land, i own a US plated car and i'm not sure if is there some paper work i need to do to enter with my car to Canada

They may or may not ask you to import the car on the spot. Are you driving back and forth the border for work each day? If so, you'll want to start the import process, because eventually CBP will hassle you about it. Is it paid off?

Hercaz

Apr 6, 2017

There is no limit nor taxes. Just declare if you carrying $10,000 or more. There are dogs in airports trained to sniff out cash. Hefty fines if caught or even worse - confiscation.