Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Is eligibility completed before Security Screening? if so, then what is Security Screening all about? As in, doesn't employment history etc get re-evaluated and re-verified etc in SS?
I don't believe so. Under SS, your application is transferred to CSIS. It is purely a security/intelligence check. I have yet to come across a pattern or rationale on why some applications are chosen for SS and others not.

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
I didn't order the notes.
Did you contact CIC?
What are they saying?
I called them last Friday. They just told me that Singapore Visa office working on my file, which I already know. And right now there’s no significant changes shown in their computer screen. So, I have to wait.

I have another problem that I applied via representative and he is abroad. Before he’s returning back even I can’t submit anything.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
I called them last Friday. They just told me that Singapore Visa office working on my file, which I already know. And right now there’s no significant changes shown in their computer screen. So, I have to wait.

I have another problem that I applied via representative and he is abroad. Before he’s returning back even I can’t submit anything.
Ok, thanks.
Looks like this is just a way for them buying more time.
First, they tell it will take 6 months and you can not contact if it's still within the 6 months!
And, when 6 months pass, they say, we are still processing!
Terribly frustrating and utterly unacceptable!

Sittin for over 5 months passed AOR and the damn application hasn't moved at all!

Sagar00013

Jul 14, 2017
Email to the following address about your situation. Mention application number in the subject. And mention name, uci number, application number, DoB, and application category( provinciale nomination or fsw) in the body.

spore.immigration@international.gc.ca

I mailed them several times. Finally i got ppr after 8 month 5 days.

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Email to the following address about your situation. Mention application number in the subject. And mention name, uci number, application number, DoB, and application category( provinciale nomination or fsw) in the body.

spore.immigration@international.gc.ca

I mailed them several times. Finally i got ppr after 8 month 5 days.
Thanks for the info. Who is spore.immigration? Singapore?

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
We are all almost there. Everyday that passes is one day closer. Focus on the feeling that will overcome you once the PPR email arrives. Distract yourself from the actual PPR and focus on the positive emotions.

Reactions: mamgain