+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Raj soni

Aug 19, 2013
Guys,

Which one is london visa office.. London Ontario or London UK? I am Ontario pnp inland applicant.. Which can be mine?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Just
AOR - May 5
Request for additional Documents- June 26
Ip1-NA (Before July 14)
IP2- July 16
Application Approved-(Told through phone call that it was July 18)
PPR - August 1

Just wondering, does your online account in My CIC say approved?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, I hope all is well. I just finally got my email with PPR asking me to submit my passport together with payment to the embassy. I am currently living in Dubai and have to submit it to Abu Dhabi embassy via courier.
I checked on the website and it says that it might take 62 days to get the passport back? Anyone had similar delays? I am also getting transferred to London for my work and need to start doing my work permit process. Can I apply through London embassy or it has to be in the country I have done my application (UAE?). Would appreciate your quick help! thank you
i have seen 1 case probably where it took an unbelievable amount of time... average is around 3 weeks from what i have learnt from others.

if its 62 days then i'm ****ed, i just submitted it earlier this week.

good luck

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Hi everyone, I received a request to myCIC account today. I am happy to at least have gotten some communication but the request is strange. They have requested the fingerprints of my 6-year-old child!

A set of original fingerprints - Fingerprints to match with RCMP screening - these fingerprints are to be sent to an accredited fingerprint company in Canada for submission to the RCMP's Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS).

But I am FSW-O. How would I even do this? How do I contact London VO?

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hi everyone, I received a request to myCIC account today. I am happy to at least have gotten some communication but the request is strange. They have requested the fingerprints of my 6-year-old child!

A set of original fingerprints - Fingerprints to match with RCMP screening - these fingerprints are to be sent to an accredited fingerprint company in Canada for submission to the RCMP's Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS).

Ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

Reactions: serious_assistance

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

that is one weird ass request... finger prints for 6 year old !!! weird..

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
I would like to do a count of JANs who has not received PPR. please leave your AOR date and stream so we can get together. I am BCPNP AOR 7th JAN
Hi there, January 26th applicant here.

FSW, Ontario PNP Outland
Background In Progress 2 since May 29th...

Best wishes.

Rondell33

Nov 20, 2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Hi there, January 26th applicant here.

FSW, Ontario PNP Outland
Background In Progress 2 since May 29th...

Best wishes.
Have you guys been raising CSE's? Considering that we are all over 6 months @ the point... or is it just a "wait and see" game at this point. I don't think they can move our cases forward but perhaps it will give a little more detail re: what's going on. I decided to raise one this morning...will keep you guys posted on the results. Maybe someone else who has raised can share what insights/reply they provided.