+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Don't be discouraged, I got mine 6 mths and 1 day. And I never even moved to IP2. Other people on this thread got theirs a week after 6 months. I remember feeling like I was the only one left that hadn't gotten mine especially when people with AOR after mine were getting theirs.
Thank you very much for giving me true hope.....I really appreciated.....By the way according to you should I call them today ?? Or just wait ???

anni_iitk

Jan 26, 2015
Hi All,
I submitted e-apr on January 25th and have received a request to submit passports today. I am an Indian citizen currently residing in UK and CIC has asked me to submit passports in London within 30 days. Now my wife is currently in India and isn't travelling to UK within next 30 days. Is it possible that she can submit her passport in New Delhi?
Kindly guide if someone has faced a similar situation.

Thanks.

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Thank you very much for giving me true hope.....I really appreciated.....By the way according to you should I call them today ?? Or just wait ???
I never could get through to them via phone, so I sent emails. I only got one reply telling me my application was awaiting final review at LVO. The day after I applied for the CSE, I received the email. You'll probably be on here before the end of the week going crazy with happiness when you get the email. ;)

Reactions: manojraja

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Just talked to an agent. He said everything looks good, my eligibility passed but looks like security is still ongoing.
BC PNP inland, aor January 12.

Hope this week is going to PPR rain!)

aspirant_canada

Jun 17, 2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Request
21-01-2017
Just talked to an agent. He said everything looks good, my eligibility passed but looks like security is still ongoing.
BC PNP inland, aor January 12.

Hope this week is going to PPR rain!)
This is the same answer they give each time i have tried. BG IP since May19th. Seems like they don't have the entire case visibility.

Reactions: Lupus

Adezy

Feb 6, 2017
Please can anyone respond to this, even if it's an idea. Thanks in advance
Hello all, I received ADR (LOE for previous visa refusals) last week and was given 2weeks to submit. I replied stating the reasons for the refusals but didn't attach the refusal letters bcos I do not have them anymore.
Should I be worried about a rejection since I didn't provide the refusal letters. Anyone with similar case or idea?
Aor feb
Fsw Outland
e

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello Friends,

Few days ago I sent an email to Ottawa to know the status of my application ..... And today I got the below reply........

Anyone know what does this mean ?????????????

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process: your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello Friends,

Few days ago I sent an email to Ottawa to know the status of my application ..... And today I got the below reply........

Anyone know what does this mean ?????????????

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process: your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Your GCMS notes should mention exactly what all is passed (eligibility, medical, criminality, security). Most likely with the timeline you have the Security will be pending/ in progress (which is why most of the cases are pending from Jan)

veebee21

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18/10/2017
AOR Received.
19/10/2017
Hi Everyone

I am one of the very slow CEC in lander to get the PR, Here is my journey

Stream: CEC Inland

ITA: Jan 11th, 2017
Submitted Docs: Jan 26th
AOR: Jan 27th
Medicals Passed: Feb 24th
Additional document requested for travel history:received request and submitted on same day March 30th, 2017 (BG changed to IP on same day)
No change of BG since then
PPR: June 21st
PPR Sent on June 22nd and received at Ottawa on June 23rd
Application approved on July 11th
Return tracker activated on July 13th and Passport received on 14th
Completed landing on 1000 islands bridge, as Niagara is not that recommended these days because of the restrictions

I was struck in traffic for 30 minutes at the bridge but overall it took less than 5 minutes for completing landing, Not even a single question asked.

Thanks each and everyone who helped me in getting through the process and I cant thank enough this group.

Good luck to everyone :)

Chandra

Congrats on landing. Still living through my nightmare.

Vika_Grineva

Jan 28, 2016
Hi All, I hope all is well. I just finally got my email with PPR asking me to submit my passport together with payment to the embassy. I am currently living in Dubai and have to submit it to Abu Dhabi embassy via courier.
I checked on the website and it says that it might take 62 days to get the passport back? Anyone had similar delays? I am also getting transferred to London for my work and need to start doing my work permit process. Can I apply through London embassy or it has to be in the country I have done my application (UAE?). Would appreciate your quick help! thank you

Rondell33

Nov 20, 2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
PPR BABY! It's taken one rejected application and about 2 years, but we did it!

AOR Jan 28th
FSW-O British citizen applying from the UK
BG NA since March 4th
No additional docs
No fingerprints
PPR August 1st
Great to see FSWO back on the radar. Congrats!!!

Reactions: Charrington

Km201726

Apr 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know that I just got my passport request!! Pretty shocked, my background showed n/a this morning when i checked it (around 9am eastern time) and around 11.15am eastern, i got an email saying there was a message in myCIC and when I checked it was my passport request. My background has now changed to IP2, guessing once they recieve my passport it will update to approved. It had been a very long road OINP started February 2016, ended up having to leave Canada having been here for 2 years and was Outland PNP AOR January 9th, London VO, with no additional documents required.

Thank you all for your help & advice throughout! Wish all those still waiting for ppr all the best in the rest if your journey to ppr!

Anfield185

Jul 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
29-01-2017
Hello,

I received my request for passport on July 26th... I was in Washington until July 31st and so was only able to send it to Ottawa on this date. I have a flight booked for August 8th... does anyone know how long they'll take with my passport?

Thank you!