+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

dds2010

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Actually I never applied for GCMS. IP2 turned on July 19 so I think they're just taking their sweet time...
Hi,
My BG changed to IP2 on 7/24 and waiting. My AOR is 1/13, Ontario PNP from US (India). Could you please share your category?

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Are u implying I don't know what I'm saying or I lied? That your AOR is January and awaiting approval doesn't mean some others haven't gotten theirs processed faster.
Well for your question, the answer is up to you.
Approved means the IP1. Check on the 776 pages and you'll figure it out. Each application is totally different. Many factors involved. About me I'm a PNP/CEC inland. Got the approved call around early June. Last Tuesday I got my IP2 update. Hopefully PPR soon.

Good luck

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
hi. my aor is 11th Jan. fsw o. Pakistan. ip2 13 april. i am in security screening. what about u. have you ordered gcms notes. there are a few Pakistanis who are waiting for 9 or 10 months. they too are under security screening.
207 days today since my AOR, 2 months 13 days of BG IP now... What are they doing with my application, taking so long?:(

Reactions: AgriBoy

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

The report is getting longer and more complex, so not sure if you, guys, want me to make it short or continue to give more and more details.

PPRs by period from Jan 1st to Jult 29th:

PPRs in July:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We had seen a lot of PNP-Inland from January getting PPRs last two weeks, it allowed January to clear up to ~75%. However, still a lot of waiting. We can clearly see that the target of 80% within 6 months had been missed by CIC for January applicants, and partially for February.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants. I saw 1 CEC applicants getting PPR. London VO was very active this week.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*The most quiet months as of now, almost PPRs reported in last two weeks (or rather only few, 1 CEC on 28th of July)

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*July has been a quiet months for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Statuses by day of submission for June:

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*July e-APR filers enjoy a very quick processing of meds, averaging 10-12 days. These meds processing time has last time been seen in December 2016.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream from AOR to IP1 (In process for the 1st time):

Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":

Average by stream (current, historical data):

Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow to 15% as there were a lot of OINP and NSNP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)

Average wait by Family size (for 5 family members the sample size is small, don't think it is accurate):

Oty

Jul 25, 2017
Well for your question, the answer is up to you.
Approved means the IP1. Check on the 776 pages and you'll figure it out. Each application is totally different. Many factors involved. About me I'm a PNP/CEC inland. Got the approved call around early June. Last Tuesday I got my IP2 update. Hopefully PPR soon.

Good luck
It amazes me how u assert which so much seeming certainty but so wrong. My IP1 has long changed to NA and then to IP2. This is about 2 weeks ago. I am only waiting for my PPR. This was affirmed by IRCC during my call. So I wonder where ur assertions are coming from. There is no hard and fast rule to anything. Just so u know, I have bn following this thread for a long time now, in case u think I don't understand the acronyms employed on this thread.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi guyz,

Please don't loose patience. Everyone's case is different, so cant predict when one will get PPR looking at others case. If you are in IP2 i. e. If your bg check shows we are processing your background check, so probably your PPR may be on the way and might take 2-4 or 5 weeks in case if your case is not kept for security screening which may take longer than required period. Please keep faith and patience as that is all required here. Don't forget to order your GCMS if its more than 4 months time and also do send a mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca if it has approached your sox months. This will trigger your application. Also, raising a CSE could be the last step which also can be taken after 6 months time is over. I hope all good people waiting here for long to get PPR get theirs soon.

kristine purple

Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-1-2017
AOR Received.
13-1-2017
Med's Done....
1-29-2017
Interview........
NA
hello there. I'm still waiting for my ppr also. fsw-o. BG IP since 3rd May. Any fsw-o still here?