VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ok i am not saying that you are completely wrong.
But here are my observations. lets take into consideration only the month of january.
there are 512 active january cases as of now.
112 are on medicals passed & e-apr Aor staus.
out of those 114, only 31 are those who have updated there cases in july.
I know u cant update if there is no update at all but what is the probablity that those who have updated before july have still not got anything. there are high chances they have got it and not updated. 45% of them have not updated since after may at all.
also there are many cases whose date of creation and last update date is the same. so there 99% chance they created the tracker and than forgot about it.

You say there are moderators. well in the month of march there are many duplicates. 3 that i can name right now. all of them with last update as same as date of creation. so why arent the duplicate cases removed.

and yes if you calculate the number of ppr's given out this year they are 54500+ and compare it to the number of cases on the tracker this year.yes i know about the method of sampling, but this is different. the more the cases, the more workload for the offices. isnt there a high chance that the ratio of ppl getting ppr here is faster than out of those who arent on the tracker. yes it can be visa-versa but think about this. on the tracker the percentage of ppr received is 73% but if you add all the actual cases of january, the figure will drastically change. It can be more than 73% and even less. and when u consider so many cases, even small percentages matter.
As to 54500 Passport requests were sent... I am curious where this figure came from?

As per the Express Entry Year-End Report 2016 it says, i quote:

In 2015 and 2016, 43,202 applicants and their family members were admitted into Canada as permanent residents (vie EE i guess)

The date range as per report 1st of January 2015 and 31st December 2016 (i.e. 24 months). It also includes dependants. Dependands are never shown in the tracker, they are treated based on the main applicant case.

Can you please point me to the source, where it says that since 1st of Jan 2017 54500+ PPRs were issued?

Last edited:

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hello everyone

Please advise , if anybody got their passport back from the group who received ppr between July 17 to 21.

Thank you