Medical passed 9 April
IP1 9 April
NA 10 April
PNP Inland

Reactions: Mohammad77

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
FINALLY! Just got the email! 6 months and 1 day!
Logging into my CIC account was probably one of the scariest things I've ever done and my heart didn't stop racing until I opened the attachment.
Guys thanks so much for basically holding my hands for the past few weeks when I was slowly loosing my mind. Good luck to everyone and don't be discouraged. My BC never even moved to IP2!

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
Logging into my CIC account was probably one of the scariest things I've ever done and my heart didn't stop racing until I opened the attachment.
Guys thanks so much for basically holding my hands for the past few weeks when I was slowly loosing my mind. Good luck to everyone and don't be discouraged. My BC never even moved to IP2!
Congratulations

Reactions: JojoGa

aspirant_canada

Jun 17, 2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Request
21-01-2017
189 days since AOR, loosing hope now. There is no update from CIC whatsoever. Filled the webform a week ago and no response on that as well.

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Congrats so Happy for you! What was ur VO?

Anfield185

Jul 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
29-01-2017
Hello,

What a great forum, can't believe I've only just stumbled across it after months of fretting! So much valuable information I've learned already. Here's were I'm at:

Express Entry - BC PNP Inland
AOR:
29-Jan-2017

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I've not been tracking the dates that any of the above have been updated unfortunately. Is there a way of finding out in MyCIC?

Also I'm due to fly back to the UK on August 1st for two months, do you think there is a likelihood I may receive my PPR before this date? If so, does anyone know the process of doing this in Canada (Vancouver)? Would it just be a case of showing up to a Government of Canada office and sitting and waiting, or would an appointment be neccessary? It'd be amazing if I had everything wrapped up before my vacation!

Cheers!

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Congrats,
I have a question for you,
when your Eligibility and Security was started and passed?
Thank you
Hi Hanan
I called last month around mid June and they told me that everything passed and waiting to be finalized. So my medical passed by April 9.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear frnds,

I have applied for Express Entry PR and I am already at around 140 days of my e-APR AOR. So I am expecting PPR anytime.
I am inland.
My work permit is expiring in 15 days from now and I have applied for BOWP two weeks back.

BOWP is taking 70 to 75 days as per current trend. So I am expecting PPR before BOWP.

Question is: Can I cross border, if my BOWP is not yet approved but PPR stamping on passport is done? Or I will have to wait till BOWP is approved and then only I can cross border?