+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

CBK@123

May 23, 2017
AOR Received.
24-1-2017
Hi Folks.
I just received my ppr request!!!!. Pnp Inland Aor 24 the January. BG NA to this date. My spouse is in Our home country . Our agent just told me because we two are in different countries. It will take about 2-3 months for my spouse (back home )to receive his passport with visa stamped. Is this true? .does any body know about this?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Folks.
I just received my ppr request!!!!. Pnp Inland Aor 24 the January. BG NA to this date. My spouse is in Our home country . Our agent just told me because we two are in different countries. It will take about 2-3 months for my spouse (back home )to receive his passport with visa stamped. Is this true? .does any body know about this?
Congrats!!!
I have never heard of 2-3 months to be honest, you can talk to CIC directly/raise CSE and explain. They usually accommodate those requests easily.

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
Looks like I got my PPR on Thursday but looked at it only today.

Here is my timeline:

Category - Ontario PNP Inland - Ottawa
AOR - Jan 20th
Medical Pass - Mid March
BGC IP1 - Mid March
BGC IP2 - Mid July
PPR - July 20th

I got only an email. No update in my CIC profile yet.

I am going out of country by last week of August. So I am going to send my passport today and hopefully will get it before my trip.

I have been following this page consistently. Thanks to everyone who posted valuable information.

Good luck to everyone who are waiting for PPR. You will get it soon!

Regards,
Vignesh
Congratulations

Canadago2017

Jan 26, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sinagpore
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
6th months today for me... no update from SGVO
Hi Mate,

Are you aware when your file was transferred to SGVO? I was told my file was transferred to SGVO on 17th may and was still awaiting officer review.
my eAOR is 11th jan, BG NA since mid march. OINP PNP applicant.

do let me know, would be interested in getting a sense of what exactly is happening at SGVO

Thanks

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mate,

Are you aware when your file was transferred to SGVO? I was told my file was transferred to SGVO on 17th may and was still awaiting officer review.
my eAOR is 11th jan, BG NA since mid march. OINP PNP applicant.

do let me know, would be interested in getting a sense of what exactly is happening at SGVO

Thanks
my file was transferred on June 2... I'm also an OINP applicant

Canadago2017

Jan 26, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sinagpore
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
my file was transferred on June 2... I'm also an OINP applicant
Thanks. I guess we have to wait for a while. SGVO keeps replying that file is awaiting case officer review and will be processed in the order received etc etc..no indicative timelines or anything. I am 1 PA + 3 Dependents for your info..

cheers