+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi

I received a reply from cpc ottawa email application status email.I got below reply now.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Any guess how much it takes to get PPR from here?

Please help.

Aor Mar 18, Med Pass Apr 6, Rcmp Submitted Jun 22.

Senthil
Which stream you applied under ? And what is your BG status ?

dds2010

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know the time frame but you can call CIC by yourself and ask about your application status.
My AOR is also Jan 13, PNP Inland. I just called them and they advised me that my application is approved but they dont know when I will receive ppr email.
Thanks for the reply. I am in the US, is there any number that we can call from the US?

spl2017

Jul 20, 2017
Hi all
AOR 24 Jan... Is the PPR email headed 'Ready for Visa'...? If so, then I just got it. Also, because I'm from a visa exempt country, I'm guessing I just need to send a scan of the photo page in my passport and the 2 photos with the return pre-paid envelope. Am I missing anything? The excitement has me over the edge I can't even read properly at this point!

Reactions: hearobear and Navd

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Hi all
AOR 24 Jan... Is the PPR email headed 'Ready for Visa'...? If so, then I just got it. Also, because I'm from a visa exempt country, I'm guessing I just need to send a scan of the photo page in my passport and the 2 photos with the return pre-paid envelope. Am I missing anything? The excitement has me over the edge I can't even read properly at this point!
And the Annex A that has your application barcode

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
Hello nice people,

Another case stuck In Progress 2 here... Since May 29th.

AOR 26-Jan-2017. A few more days and I'll hit the 6 months mark. Could you please advise me what to do after that?
a) Order GCMS
b) Raise GSE
c) Try calling
d) all of the above :)

Thank you very much in advance. Also, sincere congratulations to all of you lucky winners and may patience and good luck be with the rest!

Best wishes

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hello nice people,

AOR 26-Jan-2017. A few more days and I'll hit the 6 months mark. Could you please advise me what to do after that?
a) Order GCMS
b) Raise GSE
c) Try calling

Thank you very much in advance. Also, sincere congratulations to all of you lucky winners and may patience and good luck be with the rest!

Best wishes
Call them. But I am pretty sure you will get the golden email soon!!

jeekay

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I am in the US, is there any number that we can call from the US?
Hi

You can call this number (613) 944-4000 from the USA. I tried and spoke to the agent ( I got my PPR on 18th Jul) few days back from the US. I even emailed you to the email ID you gave me. It's hard to get the agent on line, but keep trying.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Hello nice people,

a) Order GCMS
b) Raise GSE
c) Try calling

Best wishes
If you are PNP, nothing to be worried about, most of PNPs are getting PPRs later.

If you are FSW\CEC, you probably stuck with security.
You can join 6 months+ thread and whatsapp group, and I can also recommend you to get your CSIS report https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello Friends,
I am Feb 01 2017 applicant........Recently I got GCMS notes on 12th july 2017......In the notes it says
Eligibility :- Recommend Passed
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Passed
Medical :- Passed

In the notes I can only see Agent's Comments and Case Analyst's Comments..........Only few days left for completing 6 months......I can not understand what is going on with my application ?? There is no Officer's comment in my GCMS notes......Eligibility was recommended passed in the month of april.......Since last 2.5 months there is no update in my file according to GCMS notes.....................Can anyone tell me what is happening with my application ???? If my eligibility is already Recommended Passed then why they are taking so long ?????

Your answer will be really appreciated......

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Can anybody tell me approximately how much percentage of Jan AOR, Pnp-outland people have received their PPR??
For pnp-outland Feb applicants see no PPRs as of now.