+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
Hi,

I applied twice, the 1st time was in Jan (AOR 22nd, or there and there abouts) and I got rejected after BG went to IP2 due to Work Permit Issues (The rejection came around the end of April). I was a part of the forum at the time and was advised to re-apply and just correct the error. I then re-entered the pool and hit the CRS score on 1st attempt in the pool and here I am
Only if you don't mind. What was the context of the "work permit issue"?

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I hoe the below answer helps you relax.

First, since you said they transferred your file to NDVO two months back, they could have done all the research by this time. I don't know the date of this note.

Second, you said they spoke to ur ex-boss, they would have got what they wanted, I think.

Finally if they require anything about this, definitely they could have asked for Letter of Explanation from you. There is nothing to worry about this.

Check the date of the note and also check if your bg went IP2.
I am sorry, but I meant that I spoke to my ex boss after reading the notes and he said the website has been down. The IRCC, as far as I can tell has not initiated any action from their side! The file was transferred to local VO's on 18th of May, 2017 and did not see any movement till the 26th of June, 2017 (That is the date when the notes were created).
Cheers

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
!!Happiness to share!!:):)

Dear Friends,

I am so happy to inform you all that by the GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD, i have received by most awaited PPR email today at around 9:30 AM (IST).
The message came to my CIC account which requested both RPRF payment and PPR in the same message.
My latest details are updated in the signature.
I would like to thank all the members of this forum for their help and support from time to time.
Besides, my family and god, you guys have been my big moral support, so big applause for you and thanks a tons.
I wish all you awaiting for responses get your PPR request soon and for all those who received it already wish you speedy process ahead.

Just wanted to mention that, my BG status did not changed and it says still in-progress, so guys don't worry if your BG has not changed as they still continue to work on the background.

Thank you.
Is there a specific link in email to pay RFPR fee?

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Wow the January thread lasted quite long. Longest of all months so far?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Ive got my COPR letter and Passport yesterday. @serious_assistance did you got any updates on your file?

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Ive got my COPR letter and Passport yesterday. @serious_assistance did you got any updates on your file?
Congratulations! No, no updates on my application yet. On the 26th, I would hit the 6-month mark and I placed an order for new notes at the beginning of the month. That should arrive the first week of July.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Congratulations! No, no updates on my application yet. On the 26th, I would hit the 6-month mark and I placed an order for new notes at the beginning of the month. That should arrive the first week of July.
Oh! Why is it taking so long in ur case? I don't think you had long travel history. Had your file been transferred to your local visa office yet?

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Oh! Why is it taking so long in ur case? I don't think you had long travel history. Had your file been transferred to your local visa office yet?
I wish I knew. The file was transferred to London VO on May 19. Let's hope that the new notes will shed light on the situation.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
I wish I knew. The file was transferred to London VO on May 19. Let's hope that the new notes will shed light on the situation.
I wish you good luck for the same. Lemme knw

Reactions: serious_assistance

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
For PNP Inland, what was the newest PPR you guys have received's corresponding AOR date? I just wanted to know where are we at? So I guess mid December? Anyone in early Jan AOR who gets the PPR and in PNP Inland stream?

My AOR was Jan 12, and BG changed to IP2 on July 11. As much as I wanted to stay patient, I am getting annoyed and its kinda hard to focus on work and life when something this big is hanging lol

sunhuatom

Dec 12, 2016
Got note yesterday. Eligibility passed, criminality passed, security just started after I ordered the note and it showed two screenings of security have passed. I asked someone professional about the note, and was told normally it requires 4 screening in secrurity clearance. Therefore I just need another 2.
I don't know when I can get pr and I have no choice but wait. At least the information from the note actually gives me some relief .

By the way my Aor is 26th Jan, CEC Outland.

And my application on line still has nothing changed since medical passed, except it showed "additional document required" but without any message to tell me what document I need. ( I sent an email to Ottawa to ask, and there is no specific information they provided to me. )

I wonder if I need to ask for another GCMS note to push them to process my file. I hope my file won't be forgotten again. ^^

Reactions: serious_assistance

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only if you don't mind. What was the context of the "work permit issue"?
Hi, it had to do with work experience gained between off campus work permit and post graduate work experience. I had stated that I worked for 3 years in Canada (3 months was between off campus WP and PGWP) and it came back declined stating that the 3 month period isn't applicable and once the three months were removed, i no longer had 3 years work experience (dropped to 2 years 11 months and a few days), thus resulting in a loss of some points, which, in turn, took my points down below the minimum CRS score for that draw.