+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys, just received an email from CPCO requesting my passport for visa stamping :):):) Cannot tell you all how happy and relieved I am! Interestingly, I did not receive any update notification in MYCIC, just the email. It asks me to fill out an annex (Very simple, just listing those travelling to Canada) and to attach two photos with the passport. They also very clearly outline the size requirement of the photos. Passport will be sent to the LVO. I have 30 days to send it.

It's been a long journey, I was declined in my initial application with AOR in Jan, a lot of you guys on this thread helped me out a lot with re-applying and getting through and it is not an exaggeration to say that I probably wouldn't have gotten through the second time without all your help, so really, thank you all!!!
When was your AOR in Jan? And Congrats!!!!

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh actually, I saw, your is CEC in May LOL congrats again
Hi,

I applied twice, the 1st time was in Jan (AOR 22nd, or there and there abouts) and I got rejected after BG went to IP2 due to Work Permit Issues (The rejection came around the end of April). I was a part of the forum at the time and was advised to re-apply and just correct the error. I then re-entered the pool and hit the CRS score on 1st attempt in the pool and here I am

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
My status for Background just changed to In Progress. That was a big relief - something atleast is happening to my application.
What's your AOR and stream?

Sagar00013

Jul 14, 2017
My AOR date is 27 January, Oinp outland. Haven't rcvd PPR yet. My passport is gonna be expired within next 8 months. If I receive my PPR now is the validity gonna be a problem? How much validity is required for PR visa stamping? And if i have to renew my visa now (it will take 10 days) who and how should i inform the change? I have been waiting for a long time and almost exhausted out of stress. Pls help me.

Last edited:

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my second set of GCMS, not much difference from the first set, except that the reason for 'REVIEW REQUIRED' is given.
Its, that 'THE AGENT COULD NOT DO A WEB SEARCH ON MY ORGANISATION'(So they transferred my file to Chandigarh and ND VO two months ago!!). I Called my ex boss, he said, the website has been down for 3-4 weeks!!!
What now?!
Should I get in touch with IRCC or let them do their own thing!

Cheers

Last edited:

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
My AOR date is 27 January, Oinp outland. Haven't rcvd PPR yet. My passport is gonna be expired within next 8 months. If I receive my PPR now is the validity gonna be a problem? How much validity is required for PR visa stamping? And if i have to renew my visa now (it will take 10 days) who and how should i inform the change? I have been waiting for a long time and almost exhausted out of stress. Pls help me.
hi,

CIC requires passport validity of atleast 6 months. If you decide to renew your passport, you may have to inform them through CSE. You have already mentioned Passport validity dates at the time of filing your application so if they have a question they may raise query request.

You PPR is just around corner don't get stressed out, you may hear good news anytime soon.

Reactions: Sagar00013