Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Any movement for PNP Inlands?

I completed my 6 months today.
I called cic in the morning and agent advised me that my security and criminality is passed. Last week another agent confirmed my eligibility passed.
Today they said that an officer is working on my file for final decision right now. But didn't give any timeline.
We have the same aor. Nothing on my end too :( Hoping for good news tomorrow.

malooty

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-01-2017

I called cic in the morning and agent advised me that my security and criminality is passed. Last week another agent confirmed my eligibility passed.
Today they said that an officer is working on my file for final decision right now. But didn't give any timeline.
May i know the number plz .?

aspirant_canada

Jun 17, 2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Request
21-01-2017

I got the same response. He said 6 months is only an approximation / average.

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, just received an email from CPCO requesting my passport for visa stamping :):):) Cannot tell you all how happy and relieved I am! Interestingly, I did not receive any update notification in MYCIC, just the email. It asks me to fill out an annex (Very simple, just listing those travelling to Canada) and to attach two photos with the passport. They also very clearly outline the size requirement of the photos. Passport will be sent to the LVO. I have 30 days to send it.

It's been a long journey, I was declined in my initial application with AOR in Jan, a lot of you guys on this thread helped me out a lot with re-applying and getting through and it is not an exaggeration to say that I probably wouldn't have gotten through the second time without all your help, so really, thank you all!!!

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi guys, just received an email from CPCO requesting my passport for visa stamping :):):) Cannot tell you all how happy and relieved I am! Interestingly, I did not receive any update notification in MYCIC, just the email. It asks me to fill out an annex (Very simple, just listing those travelling to Canada) and to attach two photos with the passport. They also very clearly outline the size requirement of the photos. Passport will be sent to the LVO. I have 30 days to send it.

It's been a long journey, I was declined in my initial application with AOR in Jan, a lot of you guys on this thread helped me out a lot with re-applying and getting through and it is not an exaggeration to say that I probably wouldn't have gotten through the second time without all your help, so really, thank you all!!!
Wow. Am so happy for you. Many more congratulations.

It's so good to see CEC-O getting PPR. I'm CEC-O too, Mar 18 AOR.

All the very best for the job hunt. Wish you to get loads of Job offers.

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow. Am so happy for you. Many more congratulations.

It's so good to see CEC-O getting PPR. I'm CEC-O too, Mar 18 AOR.

All the very best for the job hunt. Wish you to get loads of Job offers.
Thanks mate, haven't even given a thought to the job hunt yet, right now, too busy savoring the moment haha

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Reached the 6month mark today. No PPR yet...sigh.

Please guys what number can I use to call cic from outside Canada?

Ontario Nominee
FSW Outland
London Visa Office

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reached the 6month mark today. No PPR yet...sigh.

Please guys what number can I use to call cic from outside Canada?

Ontario Nominee
FSW Outland
London Visa Office
Try contacting your LVO at 020 7004 6000. Otherwise, use google hangouts/gmail and call the CIC in Ottawa +1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,1,1,1,1 I think.) The second "1" will take you to 1-800 number on CIC website.