+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi
Are you outland or inland?
My BG Check status changed today from NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Not to sure what does this mean to my application.

Submitted and got AOR on Jan 12, 2017. I applied EEBC, so BCPNP via EE.

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
My BG Check status changed today from NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Not to sure what does this mean to my application.

Submitted and got AOR on Jan 12, 2017. I applied EEBC, so BCPNP via EE.
That's IP2. Got the same update this afternoon too. Jan 13 aor. Bcpnp inland.

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
Me too. BC PNP Inland.

Have you called cic or ordered gcms notes?
I called like a month ago just to see if I have missed things in my junk mail (since my co-worker almost missed, and gmail deletes every month), and they say I do not miss any documents, it appears complete, and in progress.

Do you think I should call again or order GCMS? which probably gonna take a month again haha!

VinceMaster

Dec 11, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Hopefully this week brings PPR for all PNP inlanders and others waiting. Today I completed my 6 months and this wait is becoming too stressful now but this forum has been always a great support throughout..
Same for me, 6 months today! Hope this is THE week.

Reactions: frustratedcanadian

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Awesome! How did you know all those abbre. names lol. What is IP2? Is it for family members? I am applying only for myself tho.
There's 3 of us in the application. Well if you read this forum a lot you will learn all those abbreviations hahaha!

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I called like a month ago just to see if I have missed things in my junk mail (since my co-worker almost missed, and gmail deletes every month), and they say I do not miss any documents, it appears complete, and in progress.

Do you think I should call again or order GCMS? which probably gonna take a month again haha!
I hope you don't have to order anything.

Hopefully you will get your ppr soon.

YB1984

Mar 28, 2017
Dubai UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Gentlemen, i really have a serious concern and i need expert advice, so could you please help me,

i received the notes yesterday, long story short, everything done except security screening it was started on 12/4/2017.
on 18/5/2017 they ask me to provide explanation for military exemption ( they want to be sure i didn't do military and i paid exemption fees, since i am leaving abroad since 10 years, i provided all the official documentation on 23/5/2017)

i can see in the activities category : activity 7/6/5/4/3 saying ( security screening) without any date or details, i just know it started on 12 april.
the day i upload the military letter, they create activity 2 under the name: Non-compliance , statues: Not started,
next day they add new activity 1 : Non-Compliance Statues: Canceled.

same thing i can see in the comments of the officers in the end of the file, in note 2 they confirm the receiving of the additional documents on 23/5/2-15,
in note 1 on 24/5/2017 : Officer review ( military record reviewed other request canceled).

did anybody face such a case,do you think they have intention to reject the file and after receiving the additional documents and reviewed it they cancel the intention of rejection.
or it could be that they have many points to check under the security screening and after reviewing the additional documents they cancel the other requests. ( because the officer said: other requests canceled).

any help will be very highly appreciated.
cheers

Mari_coimbra

Mar 22, 2017
Hi everyone!

I just want to share my GCMS notes with you, so anyone with a similar case can find some information. I am a PNP-Inland, with AOR on 15/01/2017.
AOR - 15/01/2017
Medical Passed - 16/03/2017
BGC - We are processing your background check - 16/03

GCMS notes: First update in my file after AOR was on 16/03
NOTES: 9
Created Date: 2017/03/16 20:34:34
Created By:
Updated Date: 2017/03/16 20:34:34
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: DISCREPANCY BETWEEN NOC ADDED BY THE CLIENT NOC 2171 AND THE NOC AS PER PN
CERTIFICATE/SPREADSHEET NOC 0213
NOTES: 8
Created Date: 2017/03/16 20:38:22
Created By:
Updated Date: 2017/03/16 20:38:22
Updated By:
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION:
REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY -APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 786 - ITA Score: 990
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED:
Existing UCI DEPENDENT 1 (XXXXX) APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR
REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes RCMP Check Initiated CLIENT FEES:
Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): No LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IEL TS -
Received: Met Threshold and Verified Spouse/Common Law: - English: IEL TS - Received: Verified DOCUMENTS
SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFO EDUCATION DOCS POLICE CERTS
NOTES: 7
Created Date: 2017/03/19 08:15:23
Created By:
Updated Date: 2017/03/19 08:15:23
Updated By:
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW ***EDUCATION EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website;
foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as
BACHELOR DEGREE 4 YRS. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.
SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA
site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELOR DEGREE 4 YRS.
Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility.
NOTES: 6
Created Date: 2017/04/12 12:39:32
Created By:
Updated Date: 2017/04/12 12:39:32
Updated By:
Label: EE Eligibility
s.16(1 )(c)
Text:*** AGENT REVIEW R10*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following
PC's NRT BRAZIL AND USA FOR PA AND SPOUSE. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed
and no change from ITA toe-APR.
NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2017/04/21 10:09:50
Created By:
Updated Date: 2017/04/21 10:09:50
Updated By:
Label: Adm/Medical
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: Requested Ottawa RMO for a medical re-assessment for PA and SP.

On this date, my Medicals went back to "You do not need a medical exam" and my BGC updated to Not Applicable

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2017/04/24 20:43:32
Created By:
Updated Date: 2017/04/24 20:43:32
Updated By:
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: XXXXX
REGULATION: PNP, 2017-01-15 I have reviewed
this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file
and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in
Canada _____________________ CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (XXXXX), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: XXXX SPOUSE/CL
(XXXXXX), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: DEP 1 (XXXXXX) born: XXXXXX, age
at lock-in date: X), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY:
2019-01-23 ______________________ PNP NOMINATION: - Province of
Nomination: BC. - PNC#: XXXXXXXX - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Case Type: Economic Case. -
Proof of Funds on file: Yes. ______________________ INTEGRATED
SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXXXXX) In Status -WP Valid Until: XXXXX open for open NO
ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/CL (XXXXXXXXX) In Status - Valid Until: XXXXXXX NO
ADVERSE INFORMATION DEP 1 (XXXXXX) In Status - Valid Until: XXXXXXX NO ADVERSE
INFORMATION ____________________ _

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2017/04/25 08:13:39
Created By:
Updated Date: 2017/04/25 08:13:39
Updated By:
Label: Adm/Medical
Text: Re-assessed medicals for PA and SP per Ottawa RMO.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2017/05/23 11 :16:13
Created By:
Updated Date: 2017/05/23 11 :16:13
Updated By:
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: XXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2017-01-15 I have verified
this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the
following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize
______________________ CIVIL STATUS: PA (XXXXXXX),MARRIED SPOUSE/CL (XXXXXXXX), ACCOMPANYING DEP 1 (XXXXXXXX, born: XXXXXXXX,
age at lock-in date: X), ACCOMPANYING _____________________ _
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXXXXXXXXX) In Status -WP Valid Until: XXXXXXXX NO
ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/CL (XXXXXXXXXXX) In Status - Valid Until: XXXXXXXXX NO
ADVERSE INFORMATION DEP 1 (XXXXXXX) In Status - Valid Until: XXXXXXXXX NO ADVERSE
INFORMATION ______ WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from XXXXXXXXX)
SUPPORT ANALYST - (NOC2171) 2014/04 to 2016/08 at XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX LOE Salary$ : . Submitted letter(s) of reference XXXXXXX which is/are assessed as follows:
EDOCS NUMBER(S): XXXXXXXX The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the
actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent
with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to
demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. Education
Requirement: MET

ACTIVITY: 1
UCI: XXXXXX
Name: XXXXXXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
Field Name: Status
New Value: Recommend Passed
Updated Date: 2017/05/23
Updated By: XXXXXXXX

This waiting time is killing me and they did not start security :(