+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

b4ahmad

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
I thought CEC inland was a fast processing stream, no it is not! CEC inland, aor 8Jan2017, 6 months passed. Medical, criminality, Eligibility passed, background check in progress since March 13 2017, GCMS notes says "Security Screening". Called CIC, and agent told me he cannot comment when it will be concluded?

Any guidance / suggestions?

x4xp

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
I thought CEC inland was a fast processing stream, no it is not! CEC inland, aor 8Jan2017, 6 months passed. Medical, criminality, Eligibility passed, background check in progress since March 13 2017, GCMS notes says "Security Screening". Called CIC, and agent told me he cannot comment when it will be concluded?

Any guidance / suggestions?
Average Processing time for security screening is 9 months and sometimes extending to 18 months from the date of SS. There were only few cases were SS cleared in 4 months.

There is a whatsapp group for people who are stuck in SS.

x4xp

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Congratulations to all those who received PPRs:):). Hope you have smooth process ahead.

Could anyone please advise from which email id do you get RPRF request Or PPR email?
I am getting paranoid as i have already surpassed by 6 month timeline and have raised CSE but, waiting for a reply.
Feeling helpless of not able to do anything but, wait :(:(
You are most likely stuck in Security Screening. Have you ordered your GCMS note, yet?

jeekay

Jun 14, 2017
Hello all,
I just got my letter like 1hrs ago, am really so happy, however I just dropped my passport for a visa requirement for another trip am supposed to make in a few days, the visa office takes between 6-21 days to issue visa and am worried that the 15days submission period will be over before I get my passport back from the visa office.
Any advice from anyone. How do I contact Canadian Immigration services about my plight?
I will appreciate any helpful response at this time. Ive worked hard for this and I dont want to loose the opportunity now

Thanks
Archie007
Hi

Usually you will have 30 days to send your passport for COPR & stamping. If you think you cannot send it within the time period, you can always contact cic via email and request for extension of time explaining your situation with valid proof. This info was shared to me by an immi attorney. Therefore it should be legit. Good luck!

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
You are most likely stuck in Security Screening. Have you ordered your GCMS note, yet?
haven't ordered gcms...i thought CIC would respond to CSE atleast but, that's not the case. If i don't hear anything anytime soon, i will order them

are you aware how long does it takes for security screening? My BG is in progress since 17Apr17

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
haven't ordered gcms...i thought CIC would respond to CSE atleast but, that's not the case. If i don't hear anything anytime soon, i will order them

are you aware how long does it takes for security screening? My BG is in progress since 17Apr17
Cic gonna reply to your CSE inquiry within 2 weeks. Just wait and also order your gcms to know whats going on with your application

sumandeepk2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
HI
Congratulations on your PPR. Could you please indicate what lead to this delay in your ppr.
Thank you
Thanks Friend!

I am not really sure why it took so long. I can only tell you few things based on my GCMS notes which I received on July 3rd. The notes were generated on June 15th and there was no activity showing on my profile after January 18th. My file moved to NDVO on April 24, the same day my status changes to "In Progress".

I raised a CSE after my application exceeded 6 months but got no reply. After a couple weeks later, I raised a direct CSE to NDVO and wrote an email as well on July 6th. The very next day I received my PPR+RPRF request.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Mohammad77

x4xp

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-02-2017

Average Processing time for security screening is 9 months and sometimes extending to 18 months from the date of SS. There were only few cases were SS cleared in 4 months.

krazzee

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Thanks Friend!

I am not really sure why it took so long. I can only tell you few things based on my GCMS notes which I received on July 3rd. The notes were generated on June 15th and there was no activity showing on my profile after January 18th. My file moved to NDVO on April 24, the same day my status changes to "In Progress".

I raised a CSE after my application exceeded 6 months but got no reply. After a couple weeks later, I raised a direct CSE to NDVO and wrote an email as well on July 6th. The very next day I received my PPR+RPRF request.

I hope this helps.
Hi, congratulations on receiving your PPR. I am in similar situation as yours. I have crossed 6 months mark and have raised CSE but there's no response. Please can you share how to raise CSE directly to NDVO and direct email id of NDVO on which you sent them email. It will greatly help me. Thanks

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017
Hi

Usually you will have 30 days to send your passport for COPR & stamping. If you think you cannot send it within the time period, you can always contact cic via email and request for extension of time explaining your situation with valid proof. This info was shared to me by an immi attorney. Therefore it should be legit. Good luck!
Thanks Jeekay!
much appreciated, One more thing though, can you please forward me the email address that I can forward me the cic email address?

sumandeepk2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Hi, congratulations on receiving your PPR. I am in similar situation as yours. I have crossed 6 months mark and have raised CSE but there's no response. Please can you share how to raise CSE directly to NDVO and direct email id of NDVO on which you sent them email. It will greatly help me. Thanks
Hi- Thank you!

I sent emails to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, Do mention your UCI, EE Profile Number, Name, DOB and your query.

Also- use this link to raise a CSE to NDVO- https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Good Luck!!

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015

Thanks for response!

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Thanks Friend!

I hope this helps.
Hi,
Congratulations!!
Did you have too many travel history?
I am wondering if that could be the reason for delay.
How many dependents in your application?