+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I post here as this is my second application, my 1st application had an AOR in Jan, we've been discussing both this application and the 1st one on this thread since mid Jan, hence why I've stuck to this forum.
Aah ok. sorry didnt know that.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I'm a lurker here but I thought I'd give you my timeline so far:

Category: FSW-O
Citizenship: United Kingdom
Visa Office: London

AOR: 25th January 2017
Medical Passed: 16th February 2017
ADR (Travel History): 17th May 2017
Interview Request: 10th July 2017

BG: NA since February.
GCMS Notes: Outstanding
You received an interview request ? thats weird, possibly only 2nd case i can remember ...

good luck

YB1984

Mar 28, 2017
Dubai UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
I sent email to CIC and after three days i get the below reply

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

according to the last notes ( everything was done except the security screening it was started on 12 april)

Security screening take already very long time, i will highly appreciate if somebody can advice how long usually it takes, and is there anything we can do if we cross the 6 month. ( i am from war country, and i have very long history of travel (3 times to USA, most of European countries and some countries more than 6 -7 times, and most of Asian countries).
thanks

ad007

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
We are in almost same situation.
My AOR is Jan 13. About to complete my 6 months this week.

I called cic last week and agent told me that my eligibility is passed and file is in Ottawa right now.

I hope we all Inlands get good news soon ! It's been long wait.

Hopefully this week brings PPR for all PNP inlanders and others waiting. Today I completed my 6 months and this wait is becoming too stressful now but this forum has been always a great support throughout..

Reactions: VinceMaster

seravimol

Sep 14, 2013
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
Doc's Request.
14-04-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
I am getting really anxious now, AOR 17th Jan and stuck at IP2 since May.
same case an also January 17th. Worst now because my status changed to "we need additional documents.." but there is no message and there is no email , so i don't know what documents are still needed.
I called them and the agent told me that they don't need more documents, that was a relief. The agent didn't give more details on my case tho, only that i have to wait

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016

Hello,

I got schedule A request for my wife on friday and I've submitted it today......Any idea on when i'll get ppr and where my application is? The letter from CIC says in order to make decision we need Schedule A. DOes that mean that everything is done and they only need schedule A to finish?

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015

Hello,

I got schedule A request for my wife on friday and I've submitted it today......Any idea on when i'll get ppr and where my application is? The letter from CIC says in order to make decision we need Schedule A. DOes that mean that everything is done and they only need schedule A to finish?
Is your application being processed in Canada Or at NDVO?

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Congratulations to all those who received PPRs:):). Hope you have smooth process ahead.

Could anyone please advise from which email id do you get RPRF request Or PPR email?
I am getting paranoid as i have already surpassed by 6 month timeline and have raised CSE but, waiting for a reply.
Feeling helpless of not able to do anything but, wait :(:(

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017
Hello all,
I just got my letter like 1hrs ago, am really so happy, however I just dropped my passport for a visa requirement for another trip am supposed to make in a few days, the visa office takes between 6-21 days to issue visa and am worried that the 15days submission period will be over before I get my passport back from the visa office.
Any advice from anyone. How do I contact Canadian Immigration services about my plight?
I will appreciate any helpful response at this time. Ive worked hard for this and I dont want to loose the opportunity now

Thanks
Archie007