Just got my PPR email... exactly at 6 months mark...my details are as follow

Cec inland
Aor 7th Jan
Meds Pass 8th March
Same day BG status : NEXT STEXP BG
BG : in progress 24th March
PPR 6th July

Visa office Vegreville, Alberta

Thankyou everbody for their support throughout this process. Was a long journey and had lost hope now. But cic kept its word for 6 months processing time. Love you CIC. Thankyou guys. Hope everbody gets their PPR soon now.
Many Congratulations!!

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hey hi wonderful people here on the forum,

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good new FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. :p;):):D So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream cone true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering its not of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 amd ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here @serious_assistance @andy @neha and others who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.
Congratulations my e-APR twin!! I'm still stuck on IP1 but I'm positive any day now that will change and thereafter it will be a swift move to PPR since I've paid both fees.

Batik

Apr 2, 2017
Dear members... I just got a reply from CIC saying that my application has been transferred to Singapore LVO. Can you guys please advise what that means from application stage point of view? where it is, how likely it's going to be approved, and how long it's going to take for PPR?

Many thanks!

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good new FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. :p;):):D So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream cone true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering its not of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 amd ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here @serious_assistance @andy @neha and others who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.
Congrats , That was a long wait really. Good luck for the beginning of a new chapter in your life

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congratulations !

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Guys I'll be going on radio silence for a while. I've been driving myself crazy with worry and it's beginning to affect my performance at work (and it's not even 6 months yet! lol!!). Will let you know as soon as I get PPR. Good luck everyone!!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Guys I'll be going on radio silence for a while. I've been driving myself crazy with worry and it's beginning to affect my performance at work (and it's not even 6 months yet! lol!!). Will let you know as soon as I get PPR. Good luck everyone!!
You'll get ur PPR soon. Wait and watch.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

tvchik

Nov 18, 2014
Congrats to all the guys who have had passport requests.

I have been asked to pay the rprf fees. When I go online to pay the fees, it only gives me an option to pay both the 550 and 490 together, there is no option to pay just the 490 upfront fee.

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Where is your LVO and what is your timeline?

Congrats to all the guys who have had passport requests.

I have been asked to pay the rprf fees. When I go online to pay the fees, it only gives me an option to pay both the 550 and 490 together, there is no option to pay just the 490 upfront fee.

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Hi Guys,

I again called CIC today and the lady agent was not willing to divulge much and kept on insisting that still 20 days to 6 months.

On telling her that another agent confirmed on 21st June that everything has passed, she replied "Yes, everything has passed". Again on telling her that the other agent had confirmed that final review was done, she replied "Yes it seems your application is approved. However, Ottawa office hasn't sent any communication to you it seems'.

She confirmed that even the emails we sent to VO are captured in application. She confirmed receiving my email in May to which the office had replied. I told her that i had dropped another email last week, to which she said she cannot find any information.

Conclusion: It seems my application has been approved since 21st June at-least or maybe long before that. However, no PPR mail. We can understand agents sleeping over ongoing application, God knows why are they sleeping over an approved application :(

I just found out I'm exactly in the same situation after talking to a very nice CIC agent this morning.
It took me like an hour to figured out a way to call them directly without any country restriction from my cellphone and skip the "due to high phone volume, call back later or go online" message.
Anyway, the CIC agent confirmed that my application was complete and my security background was completed and they were working "actively" to finalize my application. He couldn't confirm when my background was completed so I am not sure why it takes so long for them to send the PPR.
I am now relieved that everything passed, I guess it's just a matter of time until I get the PPR.