NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
I feel betrayed!
Apparently it takes long time to process the file that has already been processed and you never know if something comes up that creates backlog then of course they know who they can kick first. ;)

Reactions: mjadawala

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys,

FINALLY received the PPR today morning. There was an email saying i have received a message. Can't believe i have made it this long.

Thank you everyone for all the never ending emotional support and help from all of you. Wish the people a speedy PR. All the best.

AOR 25th Jan, BGIP 19th May, PPR 6th July, VO Ottawa, Passport submission at Abu Dhabi VO, FSW-O
Congrats mate!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hey hi wonderful people here on the forum,

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good new FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. :p;):):D So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream cone true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering its not of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 amd ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here @serious_assistance @andy @neha and others who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.
Congratulations!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Apparently it takes long time to process the file that has already been processed and you never know if something comes up that creates backlog then of course they know who they can kick first. ;)
This is unfair; we are living in Canada since forever so we should be treated equally with CEC and outlanders!

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Hi guys

Just got my PPR email... exactly at 6 months mark...my details are as follow

Cec inland
Aor 7th Jan
Meds Pass 8th March
Same day BG status : NEXT STEXP BG
BG : in progress 24th March
PPR 6th July

Visa office Vegreville, Alberta

Thankyou everbody for their support throughout this process. Was a long journey and had lost hope now. But cic kept its word for 6 months processing time. Love you CIC. Thankyou guys. Hope everbody gets their PPR soon now.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

firstrunnerup

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Hi guys

Cec inland
Aor 7th Jan
Meds Pass 8th March
PPR 6th July

Thankyou everbody for their support throughout this process. Was a long journey and had lost hope now. But cic kept its word for 6 months processing time. Love you CIC. Thankyou guys. Hope everbody gets their PPR soon now.
Congratulations

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Wow that's so late it almost feels like you're PNP inland but anyway you made it finally congratulations
Hi guys

Cec inland
Aor 7th Jan
Meds Pass 8th March
PPR 6th July

Reactions: ElleleoBC

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Wow that's so late it almost feels like you're PNP inland but anyway you made it finally congratulations
Hi guys

Cec inland
Aor 7th Jan
Meds Pass 8th March
PPR 6th July

Updabhi

Jun 29, 2017

Sorry guyz im texting this quiet late. But the good new FINALLY I HAVE GOT THE PPR. :p;):):D So being extremely happy i forgot to mention this on the forum. I got passport request and I got that in my CIC account and it was just a drop in message in my personal email id that I have a new message in my CIC account and around 1.30pm when I was at work I got this Dream cone true email. So my hands were shaking while going through my CIC account, wondering its not of any negative message or anything which I was taking it the other way but finally Ive made it. It started in 2014 amd ended in 2017. Gods grace. Im extremely so thankful to all of you for the support and motivation to keep up patience. I remember some of here @serious_assistance @andy @neha and others who have been giving constant support and answers whenever I felt shattered.

Thank you everyone and Stay blessed. I wish you all speedy PPR. Good luck to the rest remaining who are still waiting. Don't lose hope. Ull definitely make it.
Congratulations

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Many Congratulations!
Keeping my fingers crossed with a hope to hear any updates on my application.

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
I emailed CIC and got the following reply....any idea what does this means?

This refers to your enquiry regarding the status of your application for permanent residence.

Your file is currently in queue for officer review. We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed.

For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
I have a feeling that you should expect your PPR anytime soon. ...
Congratulations in advance and with you success for speedy PR.
Thanks!

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Hi Guys,

FINALLY received the PPR today morning. There was an email saying i have received a message. Can't believe i have made it this long.

Thank you everyone for all the never ending emotional support and help from all of you. Wish the people a speedy PR. All the best.

AOR 25th Jan, BGIP 19th May, PPR 6th July, VO Ottawa, Passport submission at Abu Dhabi VO, FSW-O
Congratulations!!!